+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PCGZine preview

Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars II

PCGZine preview

We don't normally post previews and other coverage here - is this something you guys would like us to start doing?

As a small trial, here is the latest issue of the PDF magazine PCGZine - they've previewed SotS2 in the past and they've done an updated preview based on our last press tour.

http://www.gamerzines.com/downloads/...PCGZine_54.pdf
    Kerberos Productions Forums
    "Repensum est Canicula" - unofficial SolForce motto
    Follow us on Twitter!

I wouldn't have anything against posting links to the previews. It's always more convenient to have everything in one place.

For some reason I get a blank PDF

Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars II

Is your Acrobat up to date? They're using every bell and whistle I've ever seen in a PDF (embedded video, etc.), so my only guess is maybe an older version isn't reading it right.
    Kerberos Productions Forums
    "Repensum est Canicula" - unofficial SolForce motto
    Follow us on Twitter!

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Posting previews here would be great.

Checked for updates, found none, using adobe Reader X... still getting a (Not Responding) on open.

Edit: anyone know the file size... mine is 19.1 MB... not sure if that has something to do with it, redownloaded twice.

Edit 2: Works now, not sure why it didn't... Damn fine preview... More please!
    Last edited by Alex Moldovia; 02-06-2011 at 00:27.

+ Reply to Thread