• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah well, to put it like this... I like territory, however I don't want "worthless" territory that slows down my research significantly, Hungary is an example of that as each province had about 5 ducats of income. I'm just a little worried about going to Africa as the territories got to core right?

I don't know, how do I check ? :p

Update Statistics: 1525

Statistics 1525:

Hi!
I decided to do a little update on how the statistics look in 1525 when it comes to the ones I see most important. We start out with the income and size charts:

5income.png

8largest.png

As you can see we have the biggest income now, and we are also half the size of the one in second place, as such we should be able to become the lead researcher nation soon.

Talking about science, this is how the world ranking looks, we aren't to bad and because of these stats most wars have been easy to win.

4science.png

When it comes to military powers we aren't to bad when it comes to landarmies, however, we still haven't got a single ship.

6armies.png

7seapower.png

And last but not least, the pie chart.

9piechart.png

I'm also wondering, is it possible for me to create any countries ? What Cultures must I do to do that? Any questions or wishes? Be free to ask :)

I know that it is Wallonian.

If it's Wallonian, you're out of luck; Germany and the Netherlands are right out, according to the decision files for forming them. You could potentially culture shift, but I think that forming countries is out of the question until you do.

Yeah you should be able to do that. Otherwise you'll need to have more territory of a chosen culture to shift, i say create The Netherlands, would be really cool!!!

Chapter Fourteen: Religious Turmoil

Chapter Fourteen: Religious Turmoil
1525-1534

The first thing I did this period was to check which countries was in trouble when it comes to their royalty. I used my spies to fabricate claims on Salzburg and we entered a unification war with them.

1unionwar.png

Spain joined Salzburg but wasn't really in the war as such this marked the end of the Salzburg war.

2victory.png

We also got a "Religious Civil Disorder"

3relicivil.png

Also.. Our monarch Sigmund got a new nichname, Sigmund The Insane.

5insaneking.png

However, we were still at war, and when I had managed to get Castille to join the war I decided to test their strenght, they were not impressive at all...

6luxemburgianattacksasb.png

Castillians also tried to attack us from the north with bad results.

7spanishattacforcesgets.png

Five years after we had begun the war we force Castille to peace with this threaty.

8castillechrused.png

Salzburg is given peace the day after.

9unionsalz.png

Castilles armies has also been vastly reduced, from their over 100.000 man army to a mere 14000.

10castillecrushed.png

The religious turmoil bothered us for a total of seven years before things cooled down.

11religiousturmoil.png

Portugal attacked our newest ally Aragon, and we entered the war in 1532.

12portugueseagressiondi.png

During the war we got this event..

13boundary.png

And after taking the Portuguese mainland provinces we forced them to accept this deal.

14peaceporto.png

Europe as of 1534:

15eunortheumap.png

Luxemburgian Influence as of 1534:

16politicsmap.png

Chapter Fifteen: Cores and Wars

Chapter Fifteen: Cores and Wars
1535-1545

The first thing that happens is that we get yet another core event, this time on Frances Avignon.

1boundarydispute.png

Then, on the 30th of November 1536, our insane king dies and is replaced by Anton I of Luxemburg. A 3/5/5 king, kind of funny that the best king we had was our starter.. We keep the seat as emperor thanks to our vassals.

2newking.png

Salzburg broke out of our Union thanks to the kings death, so in 1537, we fight our second war to unify them with us.

3puwar.png

The same year Avignon defects to us. We had a core thanks to an earlier boundary dispute event.

4defected.png

Salzburg is forced to another union soon after the start of the war.

5unionrestorated.png

Finally, some of our more valuable provinces start to core, we also get a new heir.

6newcores.png

7core.png

8heiranothermediocre.png

And we also get yet another core thanks to a boundary dispute.

9boundarydispyte.png

Bohemia is having trouble with their king, and we take advantage of that and fabricate claims. War is on in 1540.

10hugeamounttroops.png

Another quick war, ends in 1541 with this result.

11unionfintiowar.png

Also, we went to war against Toulouse to take our core. A quick war were Toulouse didn't have any allies to call in, ended like this.

12endofquickwar.png

Also, a few of our other provinces core.

13cores.png

And this is how Luxemburg looks at the end of 1545:

15luxemempire.png

And our Diplomatic Standing:

14diplo.png

Any wishes?​

I'd also like to say sorry for lack of updates this last week. Things are gonna change now, and I'm probably gonna whip out another update later today.

Good Lord. However, you now have no excuse for not going and sorting out the Ottomans. To the east! :D

Edit: Actually, I see the Ottomans are smaller than usual...Nogai then! Or the heathen in general!

Sorry people that I haven't updated the thread in awhile, my computer chrashed and I got it back a little earlier today. I kept the save file on a portable hard drive so I can still keep playing, however, I lost about 35 years data worth of pictures and text. Would you like me to give a short brief of what happened during those years and continue from around 1580? Or should I just have a go with another Luxembourg AAR in MEIOU ?