+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Luxemburg AAR

Captain
    Crusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Yeah well, to put it like this... I like territory, however I don't want "worthless" territory that slows down my research significantly, Hungary is an example of that as each province had about 5 ducats of income. I'm just a little worried about going to Africa as the territories got to core right?

I don't know, how do I check ?

Youtube: Hawkiee92

Let's plays for EU IV, Crusader Kings II and some other stuff...

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection

Still impressive expansion. HRE is always good for that. I wouldn't concentrate on colonialization but that's me
    I was Sir blsteen, Knight of the Eastern West... in :One Last HurRAAh: A Milanese Empire Interactive AAR:

I was FOTW 11/25/09 and 9/12/10

Captain

Update Statistics: 1525

Statistics 1525:

Hi!
    I decided to do a little update on how the statistics look in 1525 when it comes to the ones I see most important. We start out with the income and size charts:

As you can see we have the biggest income now, and we are also half the size of the one in second place, as such we should be able to become the lead researcher nation soon.

Talking about science, this is how the world ranking looks, we aren't to bad and because of these stats most wars have been easy to win.

When it comes to military powers we aren't to bad when it comes to landarmies, however, we still haven't got a single ship.

And last but not least, the pie chart.

I'm also wondering, is it possible for me to create any countries ? What Cultures must I do to do that? Any questions or wishes? Be free to ask

People's Commissar of the Navy Demi Moderator Avindian's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

What's Luxembourg's primary culture?
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- Q2 ACAs here! Be sure to check out the winners! Crusader Kings II|Europa Universalis IV|Victoria II|Hearts of Iron 3|Darkest Hour

Consecrated blood waters my fields: a Hvitserk megacampaign -- Brand new!
    Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- Nearing its thrilling conclusion!
    Like what you see? Check out my Inkwell for awards and completed AARs!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2

People's Commissar of the Navy Demi Moderator Avindian's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    I know that it is Wallonian.
    If it's Wallonian, you're out of luck; Germany and the Netherlands are right out, according to the decision files for forming them. You could potentially culture shift, but I think that forming countries is out of the question until you do.
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- Q2 ACAs here! Be sure to check out the winners! Crusader Kings II|Europa Universalis IV|Victoria II|Hearts of Iron 3|Darkest Hour

Consecrated blood waters my fields: a Hvitserk megacampaign -- Brand new!
    Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- Nearing its thrilling conclusion!
    Like what you see? Check out my Inkwell for awards and completed AARs!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

One could re-form France without culture shifting , if she would die
    no more unfinished IN AAR's

Captain

So if I kill of France i can become France ?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Yeah you should be able to do that. Otherwise you'll need to have more territory of a chosen culture to shift, i say create The Netherlands, would be really cool!!!

Captain

Chapter Fourteen: Religious Turmoil

Chapter Fourteen: Religious Turmoil
    1525-1534

The first thing I did this period was to check which countries was in trouble when it comes to their royalty. I used my spies to fabricate claims on Salzburg and we entered a unification war with them.

Spain joined Salzburg but wasn't really in the war as such this marked the end of the Salzburg war.

We also got a "Religious Civil Disorder"

Also.. Our monarch Sigmund got a new nichname, Sigmund The Insane.

However, we were still at war, and when I had managed to get Castille to join the war I decided to test their strenght, they were not impressive at all...

Castillians also tried to attack us from the north with bad results.

Five years after we had begun the war we force Castille to peace with this threaty.

Salzburg is given peace the day after.

Castilles armies has also been vastly reduced, from their over 100.000 man army to a mere 14000.

The religious turmoil bothered us for a total of seven years before things cooled down.

Portugal attacked our newest ally Aragon, and we entered the war in 1532.

During the war we got this event..

And after taking the Portuguese mainland provinces we forced them to accept this deal.

Europe as of 1534:

Luxemburgian Influence as of 1534:

Captain

Chapter Fifteen: Cores and Wars

Chapter Fifteen: Cores and Wars
    1535-1545

The first thing that happens is that we get yet another core event, this time on Frances Avignon.

Then, on the 30th of November 1536, our insane king dies and is replaced by Anton I of Luxemburg. A 3/5/5 king, kind of funny that the best king we had was our starter.. We keep the seat as emperor thanks to our vassals.

Salzburg broke out of our Union thanks to the kings death, so in 1537, we fight our second war to unify them with us.

The same year Avignon defects to us. We had a core thanks to an earlier boundary dispute event.

Salzburg is forced to another union soon after the start of the war.

Finally, some of our more valuable provinces start to core, we also get a new heir.

And we also get yet another core thanks to a boundary dispute.

Bohemia is having trouble with their king, and we take advantage of that and fabricate claims. War is on in 1540.

Another quick war, ends in 1541 with this result.

Also, we went to war against Toulouse to take our core. A quick war were Toulouse didn't have any allies to call in, ended like this.

Also, a few of our other provinces core.

And this is how Luxemburg looks at the end of 1545:

And our Diplomatic Standing:

Any wishes?

Captain

I'd also like to say sorry for lack of updates this last week. Things are gonna change now, and I'm probably gonna whip out another update later today.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne

Good Lord. However, you now have no excuse for not going and sorting out the Ottomans. To the east!

Edit: Actually, I see the Ottomans are smaller than usual...Nogai then! Or the heathen in general!

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection

Some good expansion, and why would you want to be anyone else but Luxemburg???
    I was Sir blsteen, Knight of the Eastern West... in :One Last HurRAAh: A Milanese Empire Interactive AAR:

I was FOTW 11/25/09 and 9/12/10

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Make the Holy Roman Empire, Uniting most of Europe under your rule.

Captain

Sorry people that I haven't updated the thread in awhile, my computer chrashed and I got it back a little earlier today. I kept the save file on a portable hard drive so I can still keep playing, however, I lost about 35 years data worth of pictures and text. Would you like me to give a short brief of what happened during those years and continue from around 1580? Or should I just have a go with another Luxembourg AAR in MEIOU ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4