+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A quick question about German Winds Event

A quick question about German Winds Event

I formed Germany, without getting any Austrian provinces.
    My goal was to get later the Austrian main cores (Tirol, Osterreich and Steimark), and release others countries, to avoid a boring Uber Germany game.

Then, Austria-Hungary formed and i made them release Austria as Tirol province (which means they are in my SOI).

Will the German winds event fire and make Austria join Germany even if there are " 2 Austria " ? Can i repeat this kind of thing later to get other provinces (e.g make Autria-Hungary release Austria with Osterreich province, and wait for them to join ?)

Btw, i can't find that event in game files. Could anyone tell me where it is located ?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Galinette View Post
    I formed Germany, without getting any Austrian provinces.
    My goal was to get later the Austrian main cores (Tirol, Osterreich and Steimark), and release others countries, to avoid a boring Uber Germany game.

Then, Austria-Hungary formed and i made them release Austria as Tirol province (which means they are in my SOI).

Will the German winds event fire and make Austria join Germany even if there are " 2 Austria " ? Can i repeat this kind of thing later to get other provinces (e.g make Autria-Hungary release Austria with Osterreich province, and wait for them to join ?)

Btw, i can't find that event in game files. Could anyone tell me where it is located ?
    Yes, the "regular" Austria you released from Austria-Hungary will join you if you have it in your SoI and you wait long enough. I'm not sure if you can repeat it later though, there may be a flag that it applies similiar to how Texas can't re-apply for statehood if you release it as the USA.
    A rebel without a cause.

Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

You can also do it with the three bureaus event and after you do GermanWinds how do you actually get heliogland or whatever that spec of rock is.
    CesarzPolska

Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Sorry three hurrahs my iPad auto corrected it to bureaus or what ever
    CesarzPolska

+ Reply to Thread