• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Did you set the date before starting the scenario?
Anyway, you can manually change the end date of the savegame. Go to Darkest Hour\Mods\Darkest Hour Full\scenarios\save games\ and find your savegame. Open it with a text editor and find the first occurrence of enddate. That's the end date of the scenario. Modify that and load the savegame.

I got the same thing as the op, even when entering it starting a new game.
I think it is a bug which needs to be adressed.

I got the same thing as the op, even when entering it starting a new game.
I think it is a bug which needs to be adressed.

Last night I did 4 hands-off 1914 scenario games set to 28 years and all ended in 1942. If there is an issue it is not so obvious so more information will be appreciated.

Well, there's no real point in playing past WWI, there's no flavor events afterwords

Gotta wait till a good mod comes out aimed at this and probably another patch or two.

Did you set the date before starting the scenario?
Anyway, you can manually change the end date of the savegame. Go to Darkest Hour\Mods\Darkest Hour Full\scenarios\save games\ and find your savegame. Open it with a text editor and find the first occurrence of enddate. That's the end date of the scenario. Modify that and load the savegame.

What would I put in the end date? Right now just says "0" and I want the scenario to end January 1st, 2000. I tried putting "2000" in and nothing changed. I'm really not good at this stuff so help would be appreciated :/

go to the stickied 'Frequently asked questions' thread above and start reading at post #138....sorry i didnt supply a link but it should help you once you get there....

zomg thread necro!