• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Two questions:

1. Will it be possible to command multinational task forces? For example US and British?

2. Was the reaction in the first photo the response to the "Naval research news: Lasers!" thread? :D

Last edited:
Great read thanks for the DD. Can't wait to see what else is in store.

1. Will it be possible to command multinational task forces? For example US and British?

2. Was the reaction in the first photo the response to the "Naval research news: Lasers!" thread? :D

1. Can't see why not.

2. Yes!

Eh, no, it was really a reaction to something that happened during the photo shoot, but we'll still stick to the first story :D

Great bit of info to keep us all going, thanks! :)

Thanks! It sounds very interesting and I like the focus on realism. I just hope that you will put enough work into making the interface and controls easy-to-use, as this is what kill many ambitious games.

Thanks! It sounds very interesting and I like the focus on realism. I just hope that you will put enough work into making the interface and controls easy-to-use, as this is what kill many ambitious games.
It's our #1 priority these days. Obviously there are a few complex options we have to put in, but I think we can make the GUI really nice.

We also plan to include important modern assets used by the defense forces of [...] Poland [...] For some of these countries, only one unit is included.

Hi. Could you explain what is that mysterious Polish military asset? I live there and, yes our forces are modernizing but the navy is.... dying :( Will it be Gawron-class corvette?