+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Rising Nations — Help and Bug Reports

i think the techs dont got high enough

i want to form 'a european empire', where can i find which provincies i have to own en which government i need to adopt

mod won't show

I dragged the mod folder as well as the .mod file into the eu3 mod folder, but the mod won't show in the launcher dropdown. I downloaded the eu3 3.2 compatible version since i dont have httt.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2

you know why dont they just make the core game like this? make something like a rising nations expansion, something like that.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses

Question 1. cities appearing on ocean provinces with owners?? 2.)Ship models dont appear?????

example:turkey owns lands end, british isles.
    and also ship models dont appear and when an army leabes these invisible ships theyre model becomes twice as big???
    Last edited by Extradaemon; 17-01-2011 at 22:47. Reason: ok it turns out that the giant army models are the ships wtf.....

Why the graphics look terrible with this mod?

I just got this EU3 Complete (IN&NA) and checked it out, been looking for something that range early 1000ad til 2000ad. When i clicked on grand campaign on v3.2, the graphics look terrible, why?

It was really nice 3D cool water and objects, now i see alot of strange white blocks on hills/mountains on this mod. Couldnt make it out what they were or what they suppose to be.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Im sorry found the sticky up there to replace the vanilla ones, back to orginal

Got a questions, removing those folders involved graphics you mention, hope it didnt take away those units or other objects when go farther down the game, that would crash! By replacing orginal folders and deleting the RN's FX/Terrain folders.

BTW, after viewing the units and i dont see very many combat units in there. What happen to DD, CL, BB, CV, and planes? So this mod wasnt meant to past 1800? Its missing alot, alot of units. Each countries, esp the major ones have different models and classes. The sprite or graphics doesnt have to be perfect though.
    Last edited by RisingSun; 19-01-2011 at 05:03.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The white blocks may be trees and such, try removing "trees" in the settings.

Angry RN not start!

First englesh isnt my first languege!
    So i have intaled an original eu3 complete its patched 3.2, i download rising nation for 3.2 i change the the country folder in common folder of the mod, i cleare the map cache but when i try to start Rising Nations the game crash and put me out the some error message:
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
    This application requested the runtimeto terminate it inonusual way...
    and after he put out a message he canot open the holy roman empire folder..!?
    Plese help me how i can fix it??

I have this aswell... the mod has always worked perefectly, till now, when i tried to load a German Empire savegame from a 2011 start, it crashed....
    Custom avatars back, please?
    ~-Dropping cameras off cliffs since 1913-~

STARTING CRASh

First englesh isnt my first languege so im spek it a little...
    I have a problem with rising nation i have patch 3.2 final and i cleared the catche folder...but evry time the game crash when its load and put out this message:
    Microsoft C++ Runtime Library
    This application requeted the runtime to terminate it in on usual way...
    after he say:
    Canot open the folder "sao tome and prince" or "holyroman empire" text file...
    Plese help me!

dude. its because ur pc cant read the letters for example two dots above the e, U have to go to each file and change em.

Yes it was inexistent!?
    Icreate it and now its work
    think you...

I had the same problem... but i solved it myself! It's very simple, it's from the define.txt, wich you can find in Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis III\mod\RISING-NATIONS 1.4\common, and you'll can find (by comparison with vanilla define.txt) lack of "1 #_CDEF_HEIR_DEATH"! Fix it, and try to find another lack of define's line (if i forgot something, eh! i fixed it few mounth ago!)... with that, you be able to load your saved game, but be carefull, if you didn't saw it, you have also a big inflation number (all countries had it with the wrong define.txt) cause of staggered line of text. So you may fix your define.txt, can load savegame, but your inflation stay hight (edit the save game).

Exclamation Rising Nations problems..

Ok, so heres the deal:

I bought Europa Universalis III: Complete (that's EU3, HTTT, In nomine, and napoleons ambition, NOT Divine Wind), off of Steam.

After a while i decided to check out some mods.

I found a mod called Rising Nations and thought it looked interesting.

I have the 4.1 version of HTTT, and even though the Rise of Nations mod-guys spesifically tells us that it is for the 4.0, several threads say that it will work on 4.1, with only som minor bugs.

Sadly, i havent been able to experience these bugs, as the game will not run. I select it from the drop down menu in the launcher, and the game loads, but then it crashes with the error message: "eu3game.exe stopped working" or something similar.

If u have any suggestions that may solve my problems, plz reply
    Many Thanks ^^

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagickaEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenLullaby View Post
    Ok, so heres the deal:

I bought Europa Universalis III: Complete (that's EU3, HTTT, In nomine, and napoleons ambition, NOT Divine Wind), off of Steam.

After a while i decided to check out some mods.

I found a mod called Rising Nations and thought it looked interesting.

I have the 4.1 version of HTTT, and even though the Rise of Nations mod-guys spesifically tells us that it is for the 4.0, several threads say that it will work on 4.1, with only som minor bugs.

Sadly, i havent been able to experience these bugs, as the game will not run. I select it from the drop down menu in the launcher, and the game loads, but then it crashes with the error message: "eu3game.exe stopped working" or something similar.

If u have any suggestions that may solve my problems, plz reply
    Many Thanks ^^
    It works with the 4.1 final beta but not the 4.1 official patch, which is odd since they're basically the same thing. I got nothing but crashes when I got the official patch as well. Couldn't fix it. Sorry I can't help in any way other than confirming the cause of the crash. If I remember correctly, Whole World Mod works with the official 4.1 patch though, and I recommend that mod highly as it's similar in style to RN.

Cheers.

Question Savegame crash

It's German Empire, 1796... game was working fine until i saved it and just today i tried playing it. I load the savegame perfectly fine but when i hit the space bar to advance the time forward it crashes? Any help? Thanks!

i've just added a solution for people that bought httt from steam like me.

I played as the Soviets. So after a few days of playing, I saved like always. When I clicked on the saved game itself, the mod/game crashed. I restarted the computer and everything, still doesn't work. Thoughts?

Hi, I'm having the same problem, only the game crashes. I clicked your link but it's broken, can you tell me what you did?

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Playing as Slovenia in the most recent update for IN, the game crashes every single time at February 28, 2089.
    Does anyone how I can fix this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast