+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: For the Motherland preorder boxed Version at Amazon.de

AHOI-Mod Series Developer Demi Moderator Chromos's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Blog Entries

Smile For the Motherland preorder boxed Version at Amazon.de

Hi folks!

You can preorder a boxed version of For the Motherland at Amazon.de.
    Price €19,90.
    Shipping €6,00 in Europe and €14,00 worldwide.

Link: For the Motherland at Amazon.de

Additional Info:
    Will include exclusive bonus material, new sprites of tanks, planes and ships for Germany and Russia.(Looks like the previous sprite-DLC for that countries. Take a look at the cover.)

I think that can be interesting for those, who prefer a boxed version for several reasons.

Normally you should be able to install it and later edit the settings txt to english.
    (If you can't install right from the start in english..)

Kind regards,
    Chromos
    Former Game Developer East vs. West: - Lua AI / Political -
    AHOI-Mod - A Hearts of Iron 3 "Treasure Chest": Soon: Play WW-I up to the Cold War
    First AAR by me! -> Victory Ahoy! (A Let's Play AAR with AHOI-Mod-"Treasure-Chest")
    AHOI-Mod - Widescreen Mods (For std HoI3 from SF to TFH): See more at a glance/usable from 1280*768 on
    AHOI-Mod - Widescreen Mods (For other HoI3 Mods): See more with your fav mod -usable from 1280*768 on
    AHOI-Mod - Dynamic AI (For std HoI3 FTM): Play with an ai that is adjustible wih decsions
    Check my profile: Find out more info about HoI-III, modding and the AHOI-Mods

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Thank you for information, I can't buy it at Amazon but I saw that the game will be released in 1 July. I didn't know that before.
    If the tanks succeed, then victory follows. - Heinz Guderian

Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die. In the time that it takes us to die, other forces and commanders can come and take our place. - Kemal Atatürk Orders to the 57th Infantry Regiment, at the Battle of Gallipoli (25 April 1915)

lets hope there is a similar version for the steam customers

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalist View Post
    Thank you for information, I can't buy it at Amazon but I saw that the game will be released in 1 July. I didn't know that before.
    sure about that?
    Are they really going to miss out on releasing it on the 22nd?
    Well, good if you ask me
    You dislike Communism?

Join our group Anti-Communism Group

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi

Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Phönix View Post
    sure about that?
    Well, good if you ask me
    I assume that the retail/boxed version will be available a little bit later than the DL-Version..

Kind regards,
    Chromos
    AHOI-Mod - A Hearts of Iron 3 "Treasure Chest": Soon: Play WW-I up to the Cold War
    First AAR by me! -> Victory Ahoy! (A Let's Play AAR with AHOI-Mod-"Treasure-Chest")
    AHOI-Mod - Widescreen Mods (For std HoI3 from SF to TFH): See more at a glance/usable from 1280*768 on
    AHOI-Mod - Widescreen Mods (For other HoI3 Mods): See more with your fav mod -usable from 1280*768 on
    AHOI-Mod - Dynamic AI (For std HoI3 FTM): Play with an ai that is adjustible wih decsions

Reichsmarschall Paradox Dev Team Darkrenown's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

I know Sweden's new flag was a big deal, but I don't think we need to base our release dates on it
    Relentless madman.

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrenown View Post
    I know Sweden's new flag was a big deal, but I don't think we need to base our release dates on it
    Swedens new flag? sorry I dont quite get it...
    You dislike Communism?

Reichsmarschall Paradox Dev Team Darkrenown's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Adopted on June 22nd 1906!
    Relentless madman.

500k club

Blog Entries
    ahhh... thanks for the clarification
    You dislike Communism?

Studio Manager Paradox Dev Team Johan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

Blog Entries
    Don't expect it to be released very close to the online release. After that one is finished, it will be localised, then censored, then submitted for age-rating, and then given to the local distributor..

Johan Andersson
    Studio Manager at Paradox Development Studio AB - Follow me at Twitter!

"A patch is never late! Nor is it ever early. It arrives precisely when I mean it to do!"

For our Patching and Expansion Policy, read here...

Read here why EU4 requires steam!

Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    Will include exclusive bonus material, new sprites of tanks, planes and ships for Germany and Russia.(Looks like the previous sprite-DLC for that countries. Take a look at the cover.)
    If it's the sprite-DLC, there isn't much exclusive about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    Don't expect it to be released very close to the online release. After that one is finished, it will be localised, then censored, then submitted for age-rating, and then given to the local distributor..
    Will the boxed Version include all of Hearts of Iron 3? ( HoI3 vanilla + Semper Fi + FTM )

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Mip. View Post
    Will the boxed Version include all of Hearts of Iron 3? ( HoI3 vanilla + Semper Fi + FTM )
    It says on the box that you need the base HoI game to play. Not that I know anything of it, I can only read the German on the box

(It says nothing about SF, I don't know if both SF and FtM are included for this box or not).
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

Quote Originally Posted by safferli View Post
    It says on the box that you need the base HoI game to play. Not that I know anything of it, I can only read the German on the box

(It says nothing about SF, I don't know if both SF and FtM are included for this box or not).
    it is only ftm and you need semper fi to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by comsubpac View Post
    it is only ftm and you need semper fi to play it.
    If thats really the case i dont see a point for releasing a boxed version......

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

sure about that?
    Well, good if you ask me
    Below "Produktinformation" topic it is written like that.
    If the tanks succeed, then victory follows. - Heinz Guderian

Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die. In the time that it takes us to die, other forces and commanders can come and take our place. - Kemal Atatürk Orders to the 57th Infantry Regiment, at the Battle of Gallipoli (25 April 1915)

Quote Originally Posted by Mip. View Post
    If thats really the case i dont see a point for releasing a boxed version......
    in germany credit cards are not that common and download versions are a problem for many people.

Quote Originally Posted by comsubpac View Post
    in germany credit cards are not that common and download versions are a problem for many people.
    Why dont people use debit cards, PayPal etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor83 View Post
    don't ask me. i don't have a credit card but you can use hundreds of other ways. maybe age is sometimes a problem.

Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor83 View Post
    I think in many Europe countries the Maestro System is used widely.
    So no need for debit cards.
    And debit cards costed much more, (monthly to anual fee) in the beginning.

If you can pay all you need without a card system that cost money on top..
    Well the answer may be easy..

Kind regards,
    Chromos

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast