• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dev Mini-Blogs

For those who don't follow the Paradox Blogs attached to these forums, just a note that I've been using the blog to post some development details this week and will be continuing into coming weeks. Though I may not manage to keep it up to every day I'll be trying to post multiple times per week.

[Edit: At the suggestion of Paradox, the OP will now be an index to the various blogs. I've linked back to the older ones too. Most recent at the top.]

Mouse Traps

Multiple Languages

Garrisons? What Garrisons?

An introduction to Proxy Wars

I'm in the BatteZone

World Leaders

The Cities of the World

Space Race

The Tech Tree

Technology for the ages

Some Equipment work

Small region looking for a good home

Populating the World

Where did I put that document?

Flags

Last edited:
Supreme Ruler Cold War manual

To all aspiring world leaders who can take the heat when the Cold War turns hot,
you can download the Supreme Ruler: Cold War manual here!

cheers,
regina

Attachments

• SupremeRuler_ColdWar_Manual.pdf
    SupremeRuler_ColdWar_Manual.pdf
    8,6 MB · Views: 1.867
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting things, been looking for it. It does come with steam, just in the \Steam\steamapps\common\supreme ruler cold war\ Path along with QUICK GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS.pdf, SUPREME RULER COLD WAR SCENARIOS.pdf

Last edited:
Thanks for the steam path to manuals dhw - I didnt know the quick guide existed b4. I am used to seeing in-GUI link for game manuals in Steam, but there isnt one for SRCW.

This thread really should be stickied, with links to manual, quick guide, scenarios in the top post. And maybe links to the video tutorials too? Would save lumpenproletariat like me a lot of time.

Video Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/user/Paradoxplaza#g/c/95F8F4073E696BE3

Last edited:
Hmmm, the Manual is not available in the GUI link in Steam? That's odd.... though unfortunately we can't fix that from our end, since (interestingly enough) the manual is considered a "marketing asset" and so Paradox have to fix that, not us... hopefully someone at Paradox can take a look at that.

But until then you can get everything through the direct links.

-- George / BattleGoat.

Forum Rules

All Rules for the general forum as outlined in the user agreement for registering with Paradox are in force in this forum.

Forum Rules

Pay particular attention to the following :

* You will respect the rights of other users to have their own opinions.
* You will not use expressions that are considered foul, vulgar, sexually harassing, racially offensive or in any way discriminatory. These expressions include, but are not limited to, ethnic slurs, hate speech and religious epithets. Whether an expression fits under this definition will be determined by Paradox staff at the time.
* You will not make posts that are inflammatory with the perceived intent to rile people up (i.e. "trolling" and "flaming" are prohibited).
* You will not flood or post on the forums redundant, empty, or nonsensical posts or advertisements as determined by Paradox staff (i.e. no "spamming").

Further additions to the rules that will apply specifically to this forum will be posted as they are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.