Closed Thread

Thread: Previews, Developer Diaries, Demo etc

Dev Mini-Blogs

For those who don't follow the Paradox Blogs attached to these forums, just a note that I've been using the blog to post some development details this week and will be continuing into coming weeks. Though I may not manage to keep it up to every day I'll be trying to post multiple times per week.

[Edit: At the suggestion of Paradox, the OP will now be an index to the various blogs. I've linked back to the older ones too. Most recent at the top.]

Mouse Traps

Multiple Languages

Garrisons? What Garrisons?

An introduction to Proxy Wars

I'm in the BatteZone

World Leaders

The Cities of the World

Space Race

The Tech Tree

Technology for the ages

Some Equipment work

Small region looking for a good home

Populating the World

Where did I put that document?

Flags
    Last edited by Balthagor; 18-07-2011 at 20:00. Reason: Layout changed, now an index.
    Chris Latour
    BattleGoat Studios
    chris@battlegoat.com

Scotland, I am with you Demi Moderator RedRalphWiggum's Avatar

Link to demo added to OP

Colonel Paradox Dev Team Regina's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    MagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Supreme Ruler Cold War manual

To all aspiring world leaders who can take the heat when the Cold War turns hot,
    you can download the Supreme Ruler: Cold War manual here!

cheers,
    regina
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SupremeRuler_ColdWar_Manual.pdf‎  
    Last edited by Balthagor; 04-08-2011 at 04:35.
    Paradox Development Studio - Strategy is Our Game
    Do you want to show your support for us at PDS - the developers behind EU, CK, Hoi, Vicky & Runemaster?
    Feel free to "Like" us at Facebook: www.facebook.com/ParadoxDevelopmentStudio

Thanks for posting things, been looking for it. It does come with steam, just in the \Steam\steamapps\common\supreme ruler cold war\ Path along with QUICK GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS.pdf, SUPREME RULER COLD WAR SCENARIOS.pdf
    Last edited by dhw; 01-08-2011 at 11:36.

Restricted access until e-mail confirmed
    Darkest HourSupreme Ruler: Cold War

Thanks for the steam path to manuals dhw - I didnt know the quick guide existed b4. I am used to seeing in-GUI link for game manuals in Steam, but there isnt one for SRCW.

This thread really should be stickied, with links to manual, quick guide, scenarios in the top post. And maybe links to the video tutorials too? Would save lumpenproletariat like me a lot of time.

Video Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/user/Paradoxp...F8F4073E696BE3
    Last edited by onomatopeia; 02-08-2011 at 07:23. Reason: added videos URL

Hmmm, the Manual is not available in the GUI link in Steam? That's odd.... though unfortunately we can't fix that from our end, since (interestingly enough) the manual is considered a "marketing asset" and so Paradox have to fix that, not us... hopefully someone at Paradox can take a look at that.

But until then you can get everything through the direct links.

-- George / BattleGoat.

Forum Rules

All Rules for the general forum as outlined in the user agreement for registering with Paradox are in force in this forum.

Forum Rules

Pay particular attention to the following :

* You will respect the rights of other users to have their own opinions.
    * You will not use expressions that are considered foul, vulgar, sexually harassing, racially offensive or in any way discriminatory. These expressions include, but are not limited to, ethnic slurs, hate speech and religious epithets. Whether an expression fits under this definition will be determined by Paradox staff at the time.
    * You will not make posts that are inflammatory with the perceived intent to rile people up (i.e. "trolling" and "flaming" are prohibited).
    * You will not flood or post on the forums redundant, empty, or nonsensical posts or advertisements as determined by Paradox staff (i.e. no "spamming").

Further additions to the rules that will apply specifically to this forum will be posted as they are needed.

Closed Thread