• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(306388)

Second Lieutenant
10 Badges
Apr 24, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Pillars of Eternity
Hi,never tried any mod,wanna mantain my vanilla untouched so I am searching some mod which does respect this prerequisite,lurked talesforum and found:

Prophecy of pendor
AD 1257
Brytenwalda
Scaedumar
Old frontier

also polishedlandscape and diplomacy seem populars

Try this one Prophecy of pendor

Brytenwalda if you want a challenge.[video=youtube;RAexC4Fbd4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAexC4Fbd4s[/video]

Last edited:
Aye.

Brytenwalda!

There are lots of good mods to choose from as the MnB modding community has been really active since the game was released. One of the best communities I have had the joy of following. The mods I find most enjoyable are Brytenwalda, Prophesy of Pendor, and Floris Mod Pack. All of these are well polished and in my experience without bugs. If you have never played a mod then get ready for a excellent improvement over vanilla. You may find the difficulty gets bumped up considerably for the mods so be prepared. Also another mod I have tried recently and have been loving so far is the A Clash Of Kings mod based on the Game of Throne series.