Thread: which mod to choose?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

which mod to choose?

Hi,never tried any mod,wanna mantain my vanilla untouched so I am searching some mod which does respect this prerequisite,lurked talesforum and found:

Prophecy of pendor
    AD 1257
    Brytenwalda
    Scaedumar
    Old frontier

also polishedlandscape and diplomacy seem populars

Try this one Prophecy of pendor

Dutch bike broker Graf Zeppelin's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultVictoria: RevolutionsMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of Nations500k club

Brytenwalda if you want a challenge.
    Last edited by Graf Zeppelin; 23-05-2011 at 08:49.
    You ask for steak, I bring you fish. You say that you think steak is better than fish. I say that fish is much more popular than steak so obviously it's better. You say that no matter how good the fish is it can't be better at being steak than the actual steak we used to serve. I say that's just your perception and you're entitled to it but you should accept that fish is the future and that's good. You begin to say something but I stab you in the eye with a fork and run into the kitchen.

none of these 2 overwrites vanilla,right?Can I install both also?

Dutch bike broker Graf Zeppelin's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultVictoria: RevolutionsMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of Nations500k club

Aye.
    You ask for steak, I bring you fish. You say that you think steak is better than fish. I say that fish is much more popular than steak so obviously it's better. You say that no matter how good the fish is it can't be better at being steak than the actual steak we used to serve. I say that's just your perception and you're entitled to it but you should accept that fish is the future and that's good. You begin to say something but I stab you in the eye with a fork and run into the kitchen.

ehm,do they contain polishedlandscape and diplomacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Fracchione View Post
    You can add them easily enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Fracchione View Post
    I don't know about polishedlandscape, but diplomacy is contained in Britenwalda... I also have a Warband Vanilla and I'm interested by Brytenwalda (searching in the forums, is one of the favourites mods)

Ciao!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaSengokuMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVWar of the Vikings

Brytenwalda for sure.

Crusader Kings IIMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Floris is really good maybe the best, but it crashes to often, kill it for me.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Brytenwalda!

There are lots of good mods to choose from as the MnB modding community has been really active since the game was released. One of the best communities I have had the joy of following. The mods I find most enjoyable are Brytenwalda, Prophesy of Pendor, and Floris Mod Pack. All of these are well polished and in my experience without bugs. If you have never played a mod then get ready for a excellent improvement over vanilla. You may find the difficulty gets bumped up considerably for the mods so be prepared. Also another mod I have tried recently and have been loving so far is the A Clash Of Kings mod based on the Game of Throne series.