+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [AlterVicky] Apocalypse 1836

Sorry for the Necro, but is there a version for Victoria 2 without A House Divided?

I don't have the expansion, my clan was going to do a Zombie Game but we didn't realise

Many thanks in advance.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I agree, this mod should be updated for AHD. (doesn't work with 2.3)

Edit: @Anjin OK, well, mine was not working properly so I assumed that I downloaded a mod that was not for AHD (not going to keep bumping this thread with my ignorance then )
    Last edited by Sputmint; 10-04-2012 at 15:53. Reason: stupidity on my half

Sputmint, not to be rude but you way want to read the entire thread again; this is for AHD.

I'd like to ask the same question as Nifty, I'm very interested in this but its for AHD and I don't have that.

When does the zombie outbreak event fire? I dont seem to ever get it, unlike in vanilla vic.

I am currently using steam vicky2 AHD (Victoria2 V2.1 (NJGE))

PS:
    this is my favourite mod for vicky2. (tried it before AHD) thank you, ZomgK3tchup <3
    Last edited by lalalance; 15-04-2012 at 18:41.

Hey hey... Awesome mod! Considering all the zombie type media in the world Im surprised it's taken this long for the idea to occur to a modder congrats!

But alas I have the same issue as another here.. The event does not appear on my game.. I played 15 years just to make sure but no such luck and then tried three seperate campaigns for two years to check.. no such luck.. please help me! aha

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    I think the issue may be that one of the new patches added an event that uses the same ID the zombie event. I never noticed because I usually activate the initial event via console, and it works fine.

I'll get around to fixing this.

No rush mate, hope to play it soon!

Also.. I don't think it's a case of the same event id.. because I consoled it and it said there was no Id event

Quote Originally Posted by lalalance View Post
    When does the zombie outbreak event fire? I dont seem to ever get it, unlike in vanilla vic.

I am currently using steam vicky2 AHD (Victoria2 V2.1 (NJGE))

PS:
    this is my favourite mod for vicky2. (tried it before AHD) thank you, ZomgK3tchup <3
    Obviously a version once existed for non-AHD? Would anyone possibly be able to upload that? As I'm really interested but don't own AHD.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Cromwell View Post
    Also.. I don't think it's a case of the same event id.. because I consoled it and it said there was no Id event
    I'll check it out today.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjwalker View Post
    Obviously a version once existed for non-AHD? Would anyone possibly be able to upload that? As I'm really interested but don't own AHD.
    Try one of these: Click me!

Edit: For a working AHD version, try this. I got the event to fire on day 2 with this version. I thought this was what I edited into the first post, but I guess something must have gotten lost along the way.
    Last edited by ZomgK3tchup; 24-04-2012 at 17:33.

Darn it, 2Shared refuses to work on my computer. It isn't possible for it to be uploaded to Mediafire or somewhere similar? Sorry to be such a nusiance.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjwalker View Post
    Darn it, 2Shared refuses to work on my computer. It isn't possible for it to be uploaded to Mediafire or somewhere similar? Sorry to be such a nusiance.
    The Links worked for me but the result is the same.. there must be a file clash or something that's stopping the events from firing

Master of the Universe CaptRobau's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossMajesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by ZomgK3tchup View Post
    I'll check it out today.

Edit: For a working AHD version, try this. I got the event to fire on day 2 with this version. I thought this was what I edited into the first post, but I guess something must have gotten lost along the way.
    That version crashes around 1857.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Cromwell View Post
    The Links worked for me but the result is the same.. there must be a file clash or something that's stopping the events from firing
    That's really strange. The game works fine on my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRobau View Post
    That version crashes around 1857.
    What does the log say?

Master of the Universe CaptRobau's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossMajesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

How do I get the log?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

vicky folder > logs > game.log
    and show few last lines of that file after you got a crash

I'll check it out today.

This link doesn't work, it just takes me to the 2shared homepage

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rkb53 View Post
    This link doesn't work, it just takes me to the 2shared homepage
    That's a bummer.

I'm afraid I don't have a pre-AHD compatible version anymore. Try searching the 2shared database for previous versions of the mod. They should be titled Apocalypse 1836. One from late last year or early this year would probably be the latest update for vanilla.

That's a bummer.

I'm afraid I don't have a pre-AHD compatible version anymore. Try searching the 2shared database for previous versions of the mod. They should be titled Apocalypse 1836. One from late last year or early this year would probably be the latest update for vanilla.
    It seems they got rid of the search function, I guess I'll just have to get the house divided expansion, when it comes down in price of course.

Quote Originally Posted by rkb53 View Post
    It seems they got rid of the search function, I guess I'll just have to get the house divided expansion, when it comes down in price of course.
    That's the problem though, AHD versions don't work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast