+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [AlterVicky] Apocalypse 1836

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Click me!

Enjoy. It is compatible with both the mod directory and the latest beta patch.

This is a direct port, so things might be a little funky. I didn't have time to do a full play through, but at the very least, the game loads and all the events fire properly.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

!

Master of the Universe CaptRobau's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossMajesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

I get a Runtime Error crash at the point it is Processing Flags.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptRobau View Post
    I get a Runtime Error crash at the point it is Processing Flags.
    I experience similar errors while playing around with new countries in other mods. The only "country" I added is the filler Zombieland tag. I don't know why the game would crash from that though.

I'll reinstall and see what happens. I guess I might have to give Zombieland some filler flags or something.

I have an idea that might make converting zombie territory into uncolonised territory feasible since the game apparently crashes when a rebel province becomes uncolonised.
    Basically, the event would happen over 2 in-game days. Day 1 would remove the rebel troops and rebel occupation from the province, and day 2 would make it uncolonised. I'm not sure if this is possible, since I'm not a modder, or if it's already been asked, but to me it sounds like a reasonable fix. Of course, the event would check if there are any non-zombie troops in the province or if a battle is going on and wouldn't fire if either of these criteria are met.
    "...It was at this point I pondered why I had selected Sikkim, the puniest and least important nation in Victoria II, as the subject of an AAR."

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Ah, but then the game wouldn't know if it was ever occupied at all. Therefore, one would have to add a dummy effect first.
    "No matter how alone you feel, Dyranum is always there to point out how utterly terrible you are at spelling." —Shynka

? (primary) and Lanterfanter den Tweede Slak (secondary) in Edge of Europe. Formerly Suive Opiniâtrement les Régles (retired), Officer Gun Gun (deceased), Deputy Lambin l'Escargot (deceased), Méfiezvous du Calembour (deceased), and Deputy Houdt van Kaas Hakkihäälinen (retired).
    Creator and GM of: Dark Horizons, Dark Horizons 2.0, Pure Madness, The Countries of an Alternate World, Twenty Thousand Leagues Over the Sea, Pure Madness 2: We couldn't decide on a subtitle
    Co-Creator and GM of: Kingdoms and Khanates
    Nations played in Nation Games: Guatemala/FNCA (WiR1861), Serbia (WiR1900), France (WiR1900), Terran Ascendancy(DH2), Commune of France(Kaiserreich), Basileia Rhomaion (KaK), DPRK (WiR2020), RSFSR and associates (BoP1920:TTY), Harad (LotR), Armenia (DDD), DPRK (PM2), Romania/Rhomânia! (WiR1901), DPRK (WiR2020 Mk.II)

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

then maybe cede rebel occupied provinces to a dummy country and then make them uncolonised ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CubeJackal View Post
    I have an idea that might make converting zombie territory into uncolonised territory feasible since the game apparently crashes when a rebel province becomes uncolonised.
    Basically, the event would happen over 2 in-game days. Day 1 would remove the rebel troops and rebel occupation from the province, and day 2 would make it uncolonised. I'm not sure if this is possible, since I'm not a modder, or if it's already been asked, but to me it sounds like a reasonable fix. Of course, the event would check if there are any non-zombie troops in the province or if a battle is going on and wouldn't fire if either of these criteria are met.
    I tried this once. The idea was to change the controller of the province before uncolonizing the province so that the occupation crash wouldn't happen. Incidentally, this is still in the events file, so either it works and the feature exists on a small scale, or I left it over from last time I took a serious look at the files.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthasus View Post
    then maybe cede rebel occupied provinces to a dummy country and then make them uncolonised ?
    This is how making a country uncolonized works in the first place. The game reads the event script as "Give X province to Zombieland from nobody and then give X province back to nobody from Zombieland." Thus the province goes to nobody and becomes empty. The dummy tag is necessary because this won't work if you are actually the country that's giving the country (which is why I needed to make the tag; there's always that change that some a-hole decides to play Iceland during the apocalypse).

Damnit, I get crash on flag. Any ideas?
    Nationality: Yankee
    Religion: Mahayana
    Ideology: Liberal
    Issues: Laissez Faire; Free Trade; Atheism; Pacifism; Full Citizenship.
    Cash Reserves: Low
    Militancy: 2
    Consciousness: 10

Blog Entries
    Your fix: Here!

The issue was addressed, but I guess I forgot to upload the revised version.

Quote Originally Posted by ZomgK3tchup View Post
    Your fix: Here!

The issue was addressed, but I guess I forgot to upload the revised version.
    Bueno and arigato.
    Nationality: Yankee
    Religion: Mahayana
    Ideology: Liberal
    Issues: Laissez Faire; Free Trade; Atheism; Pacifism; Full Citizenship.
    Cash Reserves: Low
    Militancy: 2
    Consciousness: 10

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

i think event to make land terra nullis isn't working properly
    Attachment 48909
    here is a save from a game where game crashes always on 20th June
    I guess it's because of that event not working properly

Blog Entries
    I really SHOULD dedicate some more time to this mod.

Anyway, your savegame doesn't work, but I'm almost 100% sure that this is your problem. Click here for the fixed version. You can continue your savegame if you'd like as the event won't fire now, but unfortunately, new terra nullius can't be created.

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Is it WAD that after a certain amount of time sometimes Zombie controlled land is returned to the owner? Oh and I've noticed in my current game as Haiti that France and Italy(which formed due to the redshifts) have yet to face any zombies. Also do the zombie occupation modifier thing ever go away?
    Meh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 123xyz8 View Post
    Is it WAD that after a certain amount of time sometimes Zombie controlled land is returned to the owner? Oh and I've noticed in my current game as Haiti that France and Italy(which formed due to the redshifts) have yet to face any zombies. Also do the zombie occupation modifier thing ever go away?
    I believe the controlled territory will return to their original owner if the zombie force disappears. However, it's possible that an old bug reappeared where countries will be "overthrown" by the zombie "rebels" even though all the conditions have not been met.

The modifier will disappear if you station a brigade in a province long enough (I think a month).

Quote Originally Posted by ZomgK3tchup View Post
    I really SHOULD dedicate some more time to this mod.

Anyway, your savegame doesn't work, but I'm almost 100% sure that this is your problem. Click here for the fixed version. You can continue your savegame if you'd like as the event won't fire now, but unfortunately, new terra nullius can't be created.
    okay
    I've reinstalled my AHD and got MIDK cheksum (like in 2.21 beta patch post) then I installed that mod and still my game crashes when (I guess) that event fires
    and without that event imo playing that mod is kinda pointless >.<

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthasus View Post
    okay
    I've reinstalled my AHD and got MIDK cheksum (like in 2.21 beta patch post) then I installed that mod and still my game crashes when (I guess) that event fires
    and without that event imo playing that mod is kinda pointless >.<
    Then surprisingly, it might not be the event.

But yeah, no terra nullius sorta defeats the purpose of this mod.

Im wondering how to get this mod to work.

I installed it in the MOD folder and i can start the mod with the launcher and when the game starts it says that it is loaded..
    but playing as the UK i still havent seen any sign of any zombies. the game runs as normal.

got the latest 2.1 patch and House Divided exp.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric313 View Post
    Im wondering how to get this mod to work.

I installed it in the MOD folder and i can start the mod with the launcher and when the game starts it says that it is loaded..
    but playing as the UK i still havent seen any sign of any zombies. the game runs as normal.

got the latest 2.1 patch and House Divided exp.
    You're the second person today that sent me that. Do you get the startup event?

no.. i start the game as normal and the menu checksum is ULLL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast