• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Loose ends will be tied up (I hope) in the epilogue as well as the timeline.

Well...Serbia is the hearts of Yugoslavia,without Serbia it's impossible to have Yugoslavia.

Well...Serbia is the hearts of Yugoslavia,without Serbia it's impossible to have Yugoslavia.

Of course, but it must be remembered that until the events of WW II in this aar, Yugoslavia never existed. The expectations for Yugoslavia will then be different. Both the Kingdom of Serbia and Yugoslavia claim to be the inheritor of the region, one on a Greater Serbia mentality and the other on a more multi-national one. As such from the point after the war to now in this aar, both have been competing fiercely against one another to show that their way works best. By extension in this aar, it gets wrapped up in the power struggles among the Syndintern, the Entente, and Russia.

Of course, but it must be remembered that until the events of WW II in this aar, Yugoslavia never existed. The expectations for Yugoslavia will then be different. Both the Kingdom of Serbia and Yugoslavia claim to be the inheritor of the region, one on a Greater Serbia mentality and the other on a more multi-national one. As such from the point after the war to now in this aar, both have been competing fiercely against one another to show that their way works best. By extension in this aar, it gets wrapped up in the power struggles among the Syndintern, the Entente, and Russia.

YOUGOSLAVIA WILL TRIUMPH!Long live Yugoslavia :D

There could be a croatian-led Yugoslavia. Or a really federated multi-national state, with a little more central government than a confederacy.

Just wanted to say that I follow a lot of AARs around here, but this has been my favorite. What you've done here is remarkably believable - this world you've built, where Syndicalism ascends to become the dominant western philosophy, feels very plausible, very real. It doesn't feel like a caricature; it feels like a real world based on different principles.

I wouldn't be surprised if this world sees Comrade Fukuyama write "The End of History and the Last Man" about syndicalist democracy, once Imperial Russia's feudal autocracy collapses under modern pressures.

Ive read this 3 years ago when i havent got any paradox account year and its always been a wild and beautiful ride as my first and favourite AAR. Much better than Crown Atomic in my opinion. I never fail to read it at least yearly and it always immerses me in its world full chaos and unexpected Wit from Gramsci himself. Thanl you so much for this AAR