+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cant login into DReamlords/ Service Unavaiabel

Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Blog Entries
    Question is whether it's just a temporary problem - or maybe Paradox just pulled the plug entirely and prematurely?
    "Our officers of cavalry have acquired a trick of galloping at everything. They never consider the situation, never think of manoeuvring before an enemy, and never keep back or provide a reserve."

"I didnít want to change society. I wanted to give society a chance to determine if it should change itself."

"Jeszcze będzie przepięknie."

Paradox have not pulled the plug on us, that is for sure. There is probably some kind of problem with the Paradox Connect service, which I think (hope) will be fixed tomorrow.
    --
    Robert Riedel
    Dreamlords Developer

Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Blog Entries
    I can loging to Connect without problems. I can also login to the game via browser. Seems like the server is down...
    "Our officers of cavalry have acquired a trick of galloping at everything. They never consider the situation, never think of manoeuvring before an enemy, and never keep back or provide a reserve."

"I didnít want to change society. I wanted to give society a chance to determine if it should change itself."

"Jeszcze będzie przepięknie."

I cant loggin, same like all the rest.

When logging to client getting message "connected", "logging in" and than "failed to connect to paradox connect".

Same on browser, on main page, before logging in, on paradox connect icon (place where it supposed to be) getting message: "Failed to load Paradox Connect login widget. Please check that the Paradox Connect website loads correctly and contact support if the problem persists."

So problem is with paradox connect.

Star, regarding PaMa access - just go to paradoxconnect.com and confirm their new certificate in there. The rest is up to PDX server admins...

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Guess everyone is in holidays, as there is still no answer.
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Just re-checked the server certificate, and it has expired. I dont see why this should be a reason for game client not to connect thou...

Hi All

Any news on the server problems ?

Thanks
    Chancellor - Angels of Peace

Waiting for the problem to be fixed still, no news on this. Will let you know as soon as I get a reply with an estimate on when this will be fixed.
    --
    Robert Riedel
    Dreamlords Developer

Recruit

nice

wow nice the announcement has changed week of warriors will stay for another week in cause of the server probs this weekend.....but what helps,i STILL cant get in....

Recruit

i want play too as soon as possible

Recruit

:( h e l p !

I am here.
    dont forget me.
    i ll be back.

damnet

Recruit

Thumbs down pdx

where are the guys from pdx?
    i wonder why there still isnt any statement from paradox
    are we the lost ones ? nobody does remember on us ? ((

Hi,

Robert - thanks for your earlier reply.

It is very disappointing that we have not heard anymore from paradox as to the progress on the server problem - the servers have been down now since the early hours of Saturday morning.

Hello - is anyone there ?
    Last edited by Leiard; 25-07-2011 at 22:17.

Recruit

Any news? I still can't get in...

Arsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Love the speedy replies from paradox. Top notch. A community of nearly 300k and they don't have someone watching their servers on the weekend? Like, really?

/Bitterness
    Last edited by Necrullz; 26-07-2011 at 21:51.
    *wiggles* AWWWWWWWW yeeeahhh I'm dowwnnn with the shiznits man, just ask mr popo what I'm on, *squeeks*

First moderator of the Dreamlords Paradox forums, in-game moderator of Dreamlords:Resurrection

Live by the sword, die by ours.- TCW

Private
    Cities in Motion

So another day has gone

I'm still waiting for a reply on what may be wrong and when things will be running again. Paradox have acknowledged my e-mail and are looking at things.
    --
    Robert Riedel
    Dreamlords Developer

Would be really nice to see an announcement on the splash page that, yes, there's a technical issue and it's being worked on.

Robert

Thanks for all your help in trying to keep us informed as to what is happening with the servers.

The real problem is that those of us who have purchased both premium membership and tribute (using paradox ducats) have not been kept up to date with the status of the problem by paradox themselves. We are paying customers of paradox (unfortunately not enough of us to make the game viable).

You as a dev still are waiting for a reply - we as paying users expect a little bit more - the servers have now been down for 4+ days.

I have now been a paying member of dreamlords from the beta on the aeria game servers (that cost me over $100 when they pulled the plug on the game).

I know that paradox have invested a lot in the dreamlords dream, but at the moment they are letting us down badly.

If Paradox have lost all interest in Dreamlords - please tell us and just shut it all down.

Would I get involved with Paradox in the future - eg. Salem - NO

Even this forum appears to be dead !!!!
    Last edited by Leiard; 26-07-2011 at 19:09.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast