+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cant login into DReamlords/ Service Unavaiabel

Dreamlords Moderator

Cant login into DReamlords/ Service Unavaiabel

I submitted a ticket for that issue too but maybe its faster that way here .
    Since now i cant log in into DReamlords anymore.

I was in Pve Mission while searching in DG i got a match and acceptet. I instantly Crashed i restart DL and then i got : Paradox Connect Error
    Service unavailable

I told Stratege to test if he can login and he was abel to so its just me .

Recruit

One of my CV mates, Wengalf, reports exactly the same problem. But for him it already persists for at least one week I think. And he told us he has not yet received an answer from the support.

hmm this seems like the problem that was happening on the 9th... major server lag and intense lag for any multi dreamlords missions/pvp maps

my suggestion is to just play solo for now unless you live near the person that you are playing with (as its peer-to-peer connection)
    I'm about the content, new content is always good, stay with the same stuff for years I might not stay around
    But Dreamlords is one of the exceptions, I've been playing since August 2008, even tho it repeats from time to time...
    i find myself playing it mostly all day, and now being a Mod makes it even harder to leave

One of the current Mods on Dreamlords

Arsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

I get this while at college, since the only internet I have his when I hook my phone up to my computer and use it as an internet pass through..it seems that the connection is a) Not recognized as an actual, legitimate connection and b) Is quite probably just not stable/strong enough to load all the components of the client when logging in in the required time before a time-out on connecting is applied.-

So in short, check connection stability/strength, try turning off your router for 10-15 mins, make sure it is not on a wooden surface after a while it may get very hot and impair performance, has your general internet speed slowed down at all?
    *wiggles* AWWWWWWWW yeeeahhh I'm dowwnnn with the shiznits man, just ask mr popo what I'm on, *squeeks*

First moderator of the Dreamlords Paradox forums, in-game moderator of Dreamlords:Resurrection

Live by the sword, die by ours.- TCW

Dreamlords Moderator

No strong net?...16mbit here fast ping time -.-. not legimate connection? it worked since now i just got an crash at pvp that makes no sense-.-.

Edit: Works for me now!!
    I did a reinstall of DL after that i had the same issue but now after night shift is over i can login again .

Recruit

I still have the same problem. Reinstalling has brought nothing! And the support does not answer.

Recruit

I get this problem to, see my screenshot
    [IMG]
    [/IMG]

I am also getting the "Service Unavailable" error. I've never seen it before, but tonight I have my laptop at a friend's house where I've never tried to play DL before; I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

The Servers seem to be down at the moment
    Chancellor - Angels of Peace

Private
    Cities in Motion

Have the same problem Let's hope they will be up soon

Recruit

same here

i also have the same problem
    would be good to see a statement from devs in here

There was something done with the Connect login server, as I had to confirm certificate for logging in once again. With the change done (could be just a regular crash), the DL game client cannot connect to the service to authentificate himself.

Recruit

Same Problem, and i am not alone in the CV with this Problem

Recruit

still the same :(

im trying still to get in and nothing happens slowly im getting angry

Private
    Cities in Motion

Quote Originally Posted by florahe View Post
    im trying still to get in and nothing happens slowly im getting angry
    Yeh, it's a long wait

An acknowledgement that there is a problem would be nice - and some possible timescale on a fix
    Chancellor - Angels of Peace

Concider the problem acknowledged. The problem must be on Paradox side though. No idea when the game will be back up again. Will try to establish contact with someone in charge of their servers.

Edit: Don't expect this fix to be fast, it's saturday after all so getting hold of someone may take a while.

Edit2: A very long while...
    Last edited by RiedelK; 23-07-2011 at 20:05.
    --
    Robert Riedel
    Dreamlords Developer

Private
    Cities in Motion

Quote Originally Posted by RiedelK View Post
    Concider the problem acknowledged. The problem must be on Paradox side though. No idea when the game will be back up again. Will try to establish contact with someone in charge of their servers.

Edit: Don't expect this fix to be fast, it's saturday after all so getting hold of someone may take a while.
    Still not working, but thanks for the update. I'll wait in patience

Recruit

Angry :(

28 hours and still i cant get in.............i guess thats not the right way to win players for any paradox game

Sergeant

Any company whose ICT systems are integral to their core business will have monitoring systems in place to keep an eye on key servers & services and alert (OOH) support if something goes wrong -- similarly most businesses that have tech support forums will have those forums set up so that posts to support boards are flagged up on dashboards so that even if the support board isn't being monitored by staff at the time anyone can see at a glance that their has been a spike in posts in one of the support discussions.

For an online gaming company not to have automated monitoring on all key servers & services alerting OOH support to a service being down or there being a spike in posts in a tech support forum would be utterly negligent. It's inconceivable that PDX aren't aware of the problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast