• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sep 17, 2010
This wont be a serious AAR I just wanted to show you guys what my game looks like. I used the ability to take control of different nations in one game (and a few cheats) To get a... interesting world.

What has happened was that Germany successfully invaded the USSR and annexed it. With Germany having the western half and japan the eastern. Then eventually America comes and invades Germany and annexes it which gives you the map you see now. Japan never signed the tripartite map with Germany and Italy and Italy controlled all of Africa at one point. South America is currently in constant fighting. WW2 officially ended with the annex of Germany in 1950 and America joined the fight in 1946. England was once controlled by the Alien Invaders and America nuked it a couple (dozen) times. Right now I am trying to get Peru to gain control over all of Latin America. And America is fighting Japan (and winning fast). I told it to extend the time till 1963.

oneb.png

twosx.png

threek.png

fourx.png

fivemd.png

sixf.png