• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
yes that is vanilla and you can't do anything about it.

If I remember correctly, it is caused by interceptors pursuing a plane past their range. You can avoid it by giving them an intercept zone small enough for your interceptors to reach the enemy before they've retreated out of range. Does that make sense?

If I remember correctly, it is caused by interceptors pursuing a plane past their range. You can avoid it by giving them an intercept zone small enough for your interceptors to reach the enemy before they've retreated out of range. Does that make sense?

that is at least a theory but it doesn't always work.

poland doesnt exist anymore, i have a border with soviet union. but barbarossa doctrine tech is unresearchable, tooltip says i have no border with commintern?????????? BUG

Most aircraft have no model names (apart from TRA and CAGs), just generic "Interceptor", "Tactical Bomber" etc. Also: Afrika Korps brigades seem to be undetachable. I couldn't reorganise my divisions - the brigades just wouldn't transfer from one division to the next, and they wouldn't detach.

Hi! I bought the Hearts of Iron 3 Collection, including this new DLC, on Steam today. Got it downloaded and installed and "hoi3_sf_gotter_content" is listed as DLC along with alot of sprite packs, but it seems like it ain't working! I don't see any of the Dies Irae news when I start a German campaign. Is there anything I have to do in order to activate this DLC? Can anyone who have the Steam version please guide me? :)

Thanks in advance!

Bug Report: Playing as Germany, there is no notification if France uses its Rhineland War Casus Belli. In February 1936 I first discovered I was at war when I got a message that I'd lost a province to France. Its pretty game breaking.

Game crashing to desktop when i un-pause with 2.04e installed the DLC on a clean install of HOI3+SF fully patched, whats up with this ? not a PC issue using 8 gigs of DDR3 ram with 6core amd T1090 processor and Ati 5870 gfx

Game Crashes when the event comes i start as Germany 1936 ...... wth to do with this

Last edited:
Alright, I've just finished invading Poland in early 1940 (held off attacking a few months to mobilize). I too am getting an issue with the SR and MR submarine tech not firing. I ended up getting the LR sub tech, however the German U-Boat event did not fire (and as such I can't upgrade the SR, MR, or Hydrophone. I saved a few times, and loaded over the course of perhaps a few hours however the U Boat event still did not fire.

I currently have the Steam version, it is patched up to 2.04e (via steam) and I loaded the game via the HOI3 mod launcher.

i tested misterbeans instructions several times now but it doesn't work for me, the dlc is still inaccessible with the usual "hoi3 not installed". I will try a second new installation of my game after I get home from work but I'm not hopefull. Good installer Gamersgate, stop your customer from using what he bought.

Bug Report: Playing as Germany, there is no notification if France uses its Rhineland War Casus Belli. In February 1936 I first discovered I was at war when I got a message that I'd lost a province to France. Its pretty game breaking.

This happened to me a couple of times too, until I reshuffled my troops along the border with France. Seems this event has something to do with the amount and location of your divisions along the border: too many troops in the Rineland provinces and France sees you as too big a thread to remain at peace. At least that's the only reason I can think of.

Another question: is this DLC compatible with the Common Weapons DLC?

This happened to me a couple of times too, until I reshuffled my troops along the border with France. Seems this event has something to do with the amount and location of your divisions along the border: too many troops in the Rineland provinces and France sees you as too big a thread to remain at peace. At least that's the only reason I can think of.

Another question: is this DLC compatible with the Common Weapons DLC?

Argh stop asking that people! Heh, it's been asked and answered so many times in these thread. It's not compatible with other DLC, it's launched as a seperate mod. Now that's the last time I'll answer that! :)

Argh stop asking that people! Heh, it's been asked and answered so many times in these thread. It's not compatible with other DLC, it's launched as a seperate mod. Now that's the last time I'll answer that! :)

Well, sorry Danevang.
Perhaps it's a good idea to put this info in the OP or somewhere else where it can be found easily without having to read all 100+ posts in a thread?