• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
my "1933-1945" flag for Germany is gone...how do I change back for the mod?

Yu mean that you have a changed flag in the vanilla game that you want to use? Just delete the 2 files in mod/Dies_Irae_Gotterdammerung/gfx/flags, and it should use your old flag (if I remember correctly). :)

If you want to install the DLC to another folder/installation than the main one this is how you do it...

- "Install" the mod to a separate folder (desktop or elsewhere).
- Copy them into a HOI3 installation of your choice.

I got checksum VNAJ for patch 2.04e. Can anyone confirm this?

Is this like ICE that you are only supposed to play from 1936 or can you start any other date?

What about difficulty level? Are you supposed to play on normal or can you play at Very Hard if you want to?

If you want to install the DLC to another folder/installation than the main one this is how you do it...

- "Install" the mod to a separate folder (desktop or elsewhere).
- Copy them into a HOI3 installation of your choice.

I got checksum VNAJ for patch 2.04e. Can anyone confirm this?

Is this like ICE that you are only supposed to play from 1936 or can you start any other date?

What about difficulty level? Are you supposed to play on normal or can you play at Very Hard if you want to?

You can start when you want, but you get the best experience with the 1936 grand campaign I think. :) And it's pretty hard on normal, so I'd begin there. :)

Devildread or Danevang. I've made a small sub-mod for this. It's ready. Do I need to send it first to you, so you can check if it doesn't add to much of Dies Ira core, so that the DLC isn't distibuted for free. Normally you can't play it without Dies Irae. Because your graphic will be very f**ked up.

You can upload it as any other mod (please open your own thread tho, I don't want mod related bug reports here) as long as the DLC is not included in it (as for any other mod). :)

Can anyone else confirm?
Czech HQ gets 'stuck' in Germany after Sudentanland. Cannot move through German regions.

Start in 1938, select Sudentenland event when it becomes ready.

I looked at the gfx images posted on Gamers gate and i must say this gfx pack looks really really nice.

I assume map changes effects version code though, so i cant use it when playing multiplayer, unless all agress to buy this pack?

This is not only a GFX pack, this is a whole DLC with new events, balance and such and you can only play Germany.

You can't play multiplayer with it unless everyone own it, and everyone must play as Germany.

My question is, how can you research U boats? the tech tree says I need something like 'german uboots'. Is it an event? Will it fire later in the game?

I guess i am missing it but it done see the the "Hight Quality Submarine Construction" tech or button ???

This is the first component you have when you build U-Boats.

I have no luck installing the DLC, and I have have hoi3+sf with latest patch. when I launch the installer it is silent for several minutes, then it say "hoi3 not installed".

Then click on "keep temporary files" and go to your download folder (where you put Dies Irae), you should have a folder named Dies Irae, you need to copy the content of that folder to your HOI3 installation. You can overwrite the folders if asked, this is safe.

My question is, how can you research U boats? the tech tree says I need something like 'german uboots'. Is it an event? Will it fire later in the game?

It fires after some days in january, if you quit and reload a savegame wait until the beggining of the next month.

I'm useless at this sort of thing. here's what I did: downloaded the DLC from gamersgate, installed to the mod subfolder of the copy I made of current unmodded HOI3/SF. ran the launcher. can only launch default game.
went into the folder. here's what I found, from top to botom: Dies Irae -> mod -> HOI3 ->gfx and mod. inside mod is Gotterdämerung.

how do I run it properly? (if it is needed, I'm using windows 7)