• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Using alpha 2.04 thanks for update!

Will the beta be released on 18th still or is alpha going to be tested awhile longer before that?

I also just got this error in FTM 3.04 with gotterdamerung 2.04 alpha:

C++ runtime error R6025
- pure virtual function call

I do not get this in FTM 3.04 ever only when I loaded up the 2.04 alpha

I have all the latest C++ runtimes and patches 2005, 2008, 2010 as well

Update: I am also getting constant crashes in late game without any message just freezing in game and "not responding" in task manager

Last edited:
Observations regarding SF+2.03 (but allpies to all version I believe.

- The event spamming forts in ports to help defend the UK vs. a Seelowe invasion might be a good idea. The problem is they will be there to help defend vs. an Anglo-american re-capture attempt later on, something the AI will be hard pressed to succeed with in any case. Maybe there should be added an event that destroys most of them (like maginot and sudeten forts) after all of the UK is occupied?

- I got the Divsion Azul from NAT SPA even though I was at war with them. Feels a bit strange. Otoh I got the Danish, Russian and Turkish units and I'm at war with them too. Meh, no problem I guess since they might represent volonteer Spanish anti-bolshivist no matter what but the event text is not correct after a German invasion.

- I'm not sure if all the Russian radar stations in cities are built or spammed by event. In any case they give Germany perfect intelligence as they advance further into Russia. I'm not sure if they actually harm the SOV ai more than it hurts them in the long run.

- Again, great expansion! Best HOI3 SP experience hands down! All I'd like to change would be the Axis minor AI which is behaves severely retarded. I wish they would send some exp forces and keep some of their forces at home and only send maybe a 1/3 of their army to God forbidden, supply starved corners of the world marching around like a headless chicken doing nothing but screwing up your campaign there.

- The SOV ai is actually doing quite well. 117 airplanes and 950 brigades and lots in the build queue ready to face my 1942 offensive after huge losses during 1941when I checked last night. (yes its kind of cheating but I was so curious to see how it was doing after the immense losses I caused it.

- Thank God for low Soviet officer ratio! I think it should be increased by events in 1942, 1943, 1944 etc to represent the increased quality of the Soviet leadership. I think I will pwn the Soviets in summer-fall 1942 but Moscow-Stalingrad-Baku are still very far away...

Question: What will happen with USA and Japan event wise in 1942? Japan is getting kicked out of China slowly due to manpower shortages (I suppose). This means that they haven't DOWed the USA yet. I want a full world war and I'm considering DOWing USA just for the hell of it but if they will come on their own or if Japan will attack them later rather then sooner I might as well wait with this. (I'm not ready in the West to face their +1200 IC invasion forces yet!) I don't see why Japan should attack the USA, they have a healthy supply of resources of all categories. All they lack is manpower. Kind of a weird situation if you ask me.

Anyways, on to initatiate Operation Blau!

I have HOI3 + SF + FTM + DI:G.
When i can play DI:G on FTM?

Go to the 2nd post, of this thread, there is the beta-patch for Dis Rae/HOI3 FTM. However, it is a Beta patch.

If i would play now DI:G on SF, how have to do?

FTM should run with HOI3 / SF - what exactly is the problem?
Do you have an installation of HOI3/SF/Dis Rae?
In the first screen, you must select "Dis Rae:Gotterdaemmerung" as mod and then continue as usual.

i wonder if i might get some help.

i'm having a problem placing the mod in FTM so that the dig alpha launches.

"- Install FTM and patch 3.04
- Copy the \mod\Dies_irae_Gotterdammerung folder to your FTM installation
- Download Dies_Irae_Gotterdammerung_alpha_2.04
- Extract it to the FTM \mod\Dies_irae_Gotterdammerung folder"

in the above instructions, does the second line mean to "create" an empty folder called
"Dies_irae_Gotterdammerung" in the "mod" folder of SF2.04f/FTM3.04?

and then to "copy" the downloaded contents of "Dies_Irae_Gotterdammerung_alpha_2.04"
into that "empty" folder?

this i did earlier but didnt see "Dies_Irae_Gotterdammerung_alpha_2.04" listed under "mod"
in the launch screen of FTM.

thanks

Observations Playing with FTM:

- Condor Legion did not appear
- Vichy Event did not work, got the event but when I picked "this seems like a good idea" or what it says in order to create vichy nothing happend.

Otherwise things seems to be going good.

i wonder if i might get some help.

i'm having a problem placing the mod in FTM so that the dig alpha launches.

"- Install FTM and patch 3.04
- Copy the \mod\Dies_irae_Gotterdammerung folder to your FTM installation
- Download Dies_Irae_Gotterdammerung_alpha_2.04
- Extract it to the FTM \mod\Dies_irae_Gotterdammerung folder"

in the above instructions, does the second line mean to "create" an empty folder called
"Dies_irae_Gotterdammerung" in the "mod" folder of SF2.04f/FTM3.04?

and then to "copy" the downloaded contents of "Dies_Irae_Gotterdammerung_alpha_2.04"
into that "empty" folder?

this i did earlier but didnt see "Dies_Irae_Gotterdammerung_alpha_2.04" listed under "mod"
in the launch screen of FTM.

thanks

just figured it out!!

FTM should run with HOI3 / SF - what exactly is the problem?
Do you have an installation of HOI3/SF/Dis Rae?
In the first screen, you must select "Dis Rae:Gotterdaemmerung" as mod and then continue as usual.

On Steam there isn't screen in which i can select mod. The game starts automatically. And in my installaction, game starts immediately on FTM

How i can start SF + stable DI:G, whitout FTM?

It appears the Theatre AI problem (I let the Theatere AIs run the army) is caused by
too many Theatres operating too close together. The center group of my 3 Russia
Theatres is the one that went wonky. Also had some problems with the S. Theatre
that bordered on the Italian Theatres front and where units were intermixed. It appeared
that when the Italian front pushed troops forward to "help" the S. Front it withdrew forces
it did not think it needed or did not use some to attack.

this aint a mod problem its an AI problem in general, i posted in the general forum but didnt get any response. it seems related to the where the AI places the frontline dots. any help on avoiding this would be great?

I installed FTM and applied the 2.04 Alpha patch, but everytime I select DIG in the list and start the game it loads untill creating rivers and then the games freezes and returns to my desktop.

what can I do?:confused:

Have the Alpha Mod FTM running at full speed and seems to work flawlessly. There
is the greyed out Uboat conning tower but i will see when i finish researching the hull
if that opens up. Now...realllllly needs VorwartsPanzers mod for full flavor!!!

Have the Alpha Mod FTM running at full speed and seems to work flawlessly. There
is the greyed out Uboat conning tower but i will see when i finish researching the hull
if that opens up. Now...realllllly needs VorwartsPanzers mod for full flavor!!!

The conning tower tech is researchable once you research level 1 of the previous tech.