• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry that I probably ask frequent question, but searching through 100+ thread is kind of hard and the first post doesn't address this specifically. If I understand the first post correctly, this mod is for SF only, but will it be upgraded for FTM as well? Because Gamersgate claim it will

"Dies Irae: Götterdämmerung will be compatible with both HoI3 expansions, Semper Fi and For the Motherland."

The problem is that I got error message while loading the game, so it isn't seem to be true right now.

My game seems to have problems with the lehr panzer division. The panzer brigade is alright, but the mechanised ones are not there. The game also clashed when I tried to separate the mechanised brigades. When I check the txt files, I can't find mechanized_lehr_brigade as pointed by the oob txt file. Could anyone uploads one for me please?

Hello,
as bug report
I had 3 very pleasant games with the FTM patch,
Every time in each of these 3 games, i have the same issue:

around 37' italy allies himself with puppet Ethiopia and then searches for more allies, Hungary mostly, sometimes Yugoslavia,
This is quite problematic, as germany can sometimes invite italy to the faction, but can never gets the alliance effective due the alliance group of italy

I like to play historically at least until Barbarossa, and it is 1 May 1940, and still winter war in not finished. Is it going to get over, will Finland get to be German ally, and what can I expect in June with the Baltic states? Is there any cheat to trigger those events manually at the appropriate time? I also gather I do have to invade and puppet Bulgaria? If that is the case, is it better to do the same with Hungary and Romania resource wise for Germany?

This is my problems (the game works but)

I got Hearts of Iron 3 + Semper Fi + Dies Irae Gotterdammerung. However after installation I open the mod DIG in the hio3 starter everyting works fine, the new background with the german solider and everything. But when i start playing the game, the sea grid is all messed up and missing some places. The medals or awards they get for experince does not change no matter how much experience. Some pitcures have bockes over them and others are somehow blown up waaaay to big. In addition the counters do not have any pitcures on them only the "nato counter thing". Besides that the game works. But I really want someone to help me get it all to work, so please help.

Btw I also bought DIG from gamers gate but the problem is still there. I have tried to reinstall Hearts of Iron 3 and Semper Fi two times but the same problem is occuring. What to do?

Thanks for any help!

I have set up two supply roots to Memal and Koignsburg. Both work fine and units are supplied from there. Until the Koignsburg region is linked with Greater Germany then all units are supplied from Berlin, regardsless of if I keep the supply roots running and with protection fleets to stop raiding.

I am very confused as it seems as if the AI is not dynamic enough to relise that supply from one of these two ports is much more efficiant for units fighting on the Eastern front near these ports.

I understand that Berlin would be primary, but surly the AI should say to it's self hey why not acctually use some. At the moment I can not get the ports to be used at all??

I don't know if this has been caught yet, but I'm pretty sure that during ww2 the Wehrmacht referred to their military police units as Feldjaeger, not militarpolizei.

Its small and petty I know, but as military police it jumped out at me.

I don't know if this has been caught yet, but I'm pretty sure that during ww2 the Wehrmacht referred to their military police units as Feldjaeger, not militarpolizei.

Its small and petty I know, but as military police it jumped out at me.

Actually wasn't it "Feldgendarmerie"? Anyway you can easily change it in the model localization file. :)

Actually wasn't it "Feldgendarmerie"? Anyway you can easily change it in the model localization file. :)

Not 100% on that, most Germans I have spoke with(A few being military police in the bundeswehr) have always referred to it as the feldjaeger. They have been from the Rhineland-Plafz area, maybe it changes depending on the county.

I will make the change myself, just thought I point it out if they are going for historical accuracy. :) Good catch though.

DD,

When I merged some Infantry (mot) units with my Grossdeutschland (mot) unit the Infantry counter became the one on top that was showing all the time. I checked and GD is 'priority 8' while Infantry is 'priority 7'. Strange, huh? I've played this same game before and it always was all right. What would make it do this? I really like the special elite unit counters so it kinda irks me... Any ideas? - Rick

SO I wanted to try running DIG with the Community Map Project see how it would work.... It isnt broken however for some reason regions around the map have pink in the borders or on the borders and they dont all line up correctly. Any chance you could look into a fix for that as the CMP is awesome and want to continue using it.

I´ve got a small question about the pearl harbor event:

in all games so far (7 or 8) the US joined the allies after Jap´s attack on Peral harbor.
So far, so good. The thing is: in 4 of theese games Japan was no meber of the axis...
Maybe it´s just my opinion, but is it really that logical that the US will join the allies
when Japan is not a member of any faction? I´d understand a limited war between those States
but I´m not very happy with the fact, that the US will join the allies whatever the circumstances are...
Any chance for adjusting this event? I already took a look in the events folder, but didn´t find anything.

I´ve got a small question about the pearl harbor event:

in all games so far (7 or 8) the US joined the allies after Jap´s attack on Peral harbor.
So far, so good. The thing is: in 4 of theese games Japan was no meber of the axis...
Maybe it´s just my opinion, but is it really that logical that the US will join the allies
when Japan is not a member of any faction? I´d understand a limited war between those States
but I´m not very happy with the fact, that the US will join the allies whatever the circumstances are...
Any chance for adjusting this event? I already took a look in the events folder, but didn´t find anything.

The US has an event which will trigger in 1942 if Axis victory progress is 50 or higher or GER has London

EDIT: that even will make US join the allies and declare war on Germany. I guess that's there to make sure the US gets involved in the war. In vanilla you could easily keep the US out of WW2 or at least out of allies using spies.

As for US joining Allies when Japan attacks.... Keep in mind that the vanila UK AI is scripted to influence the US and invite it to the Allies as soon as it can. Day of infamy drops US neutrality by 50. If u've been playing like ur supposed to (By 1941 u probably own France, Yugoslavia and Italy has joined the war) Day of infamy will drop US neutrality to below 25 and allow them to join Allies. UK is just itching to bring them in (Check the Triangle in the diplomacy screen. Barring any major spy moves on you part the US is pretty much stuck in the allied side of the triangle

Last edited: