• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have an issue that might have been responded to:

"- The Naval Map is not here (won't be until Danevang get back from his holidays, in September)"

The issue I have is that the naval map is completely unsynched with the Land map (currently it seems as if "Naval Great Britain" is a couple of hundred miles off the east coast of "Land Japan").

I just got the copy from steam, and am running the semper fi expansion without any other DLC.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Some questions

I started DIG in 1936, and when I tried to annex Czechoslovakia war broke out - so far so good.

The only thing was, when I looked at the magniot line to make sure things were holding there, about half of the provinces were empty :confused: I was able to just march into france, their army had virtually disappeared, or was certainly a heck of a lot weaker than it is in normal HOI3, has something gone wrong here?

An unrelated issue, and one that I've had in normal HOI3 (SF), is that my allies keep stealing my territory. The Italians have claimed France as their own and most of Belgium too, even though I declared limited war to try to discourage them. Is there any way to get this land back, or use console command/game file edits to get the territories I conquered back?

Edit: Also, if I try to change the leader of a Division/Corps etc, the game crashes. Is there a fix?

No sprite for Goering regiment

Hi there... I am currently playing HO3 with Dies Irae Gotterdammerung and all the german sprite packs and I have noticed that the Goering regiment has no sprite... or more correctly, it is an incomplete sprite where one can only see some very thin legs and stick like arms.

Does anyone know a fix for this? I have tried to find the file which decides which sprite to use and yet cannot find it anywhere in my installation.

Thanks. :)

Hi there... I am currently playing HO3 with Dies Irae Gotterdammerung and all the german sprite packs and I have noticed that the Goering regiment has no sprite... or more correctly, it is an incomplete sprite where one can only see some very thin legs and stick like arms.

Does anyone know a fix for this? I have tried to find the file which decides which sprite to use and yet cannot find it anywhere in my installation.

i don't think that dies irea is supposed to work well with sprites. as every mod it is mostly limited to counters.

hey I have a question, I've patched 2.04d
but when I click play on my computer crashes :(

Pleas help me!

Please patch to 1.03 (SF version, second post of the thread).

I have an issue that might have been responded to:

"- The Naval Map is not here (won't be until Danevang get back from his holidays, in September)"

The issue I have is that the naval map is completely unsynched with the Land map (currently it seems as if "Naval Great Britain" is a couple of hundred miles off the east coast of "Land Japan").

I just got the copy from steam, and am running the semper fi expansion without any other DLC.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Try to delete the \map\cache folder of HOI3 (not the one of the mod) and launch the game without Dies Irae. See if it is better and report.

I started DIG in 1936, and when I tried to annex Czechoslovakia war broke out - so far so good.

The only thing was, when I looked at the magniot line to make sure things were holding there, about half of the provinces were empty :confused: I was able to just march into france, their army had virtually disappeared, or was certainly a heck of a lot weaker than it is in normal HOI3, has something gone wrong here?

An unrelated issue, and one that I've had in normal HOI3 (SF), is that my allies keep stealing my territory. The Italians have claimed France as their own and most of Belgium too, even though I declared limited war to try to discourage them. Is there any way to get this land back, or use console command/game file edits to get the territories I conquered back?

Edit: Also, if I try to change the leader of a Division/Corps etc, the game crashes. Is there a fix?

1. AI leaving maginot is not related to Dies Irae, we can't act on that.
2. Stealing territories is common, don't call your allies to war is better (or play with FTM and wargoals)
3. Patch to 1.03 SF version.

It should use the same sprite as infantry, there is nothing different with it. I don't think this is Dies Irae related, maybe one of your file is corrupted. Try to reinstall HOI3.

Is it normal that China gets crushed time and time again even with stronger Sino-German Agreement & Operation Zet activated? Mostly they don't hold out longer than summer 38. I tried once stopping the sino german agreement on first occasion and then Japan concquered all of China in a 4 Month campaign. So either Japan seems to be too strong or China technically to weak - with lots of outdated units

Is it normal that China gets crushed time and time again even with stronger Sino-German Agreement & Operation Zet activated? Mostly they don't hold out longer than summer 38. I tried once stopping the sino german agreement on first occasion and then Japan concquered all of China in a 4 Month campaign. So either Japan seems to be too strong or China technically to weak - with lots of outdated units

This is AI randomness. Sometimes they hold (I have seen them hold on about 30% of games I think), sometimes they don't.

Crash to desktop

Oh well... did a fresh install on everything.... followed the instructions to the letter, installed Vorwarts Panzer for Dies Irae Gotterdammerung (Again, following all instructions).... and the damn thing crashes to desktop. lol

Something tells me I have a long day ahead of me........

Argh, Steam just auto-updated my FtM to 3.05. Is there anyway of 'down'dating my version back to 3.04 so I can continue my campaign in DI. My game keeps crashing when loading the savefile. :(

It should use the same sprite as infantry, there is nothing different with it. I don't think this is Dies Irae related, maybe one of your file is corrupted. Try to reinstall HOI3.

Okeydoke.... did a total clean install of everything....... and its still the same. Ultra skinny headless sprite for the General Goering regiment. I'm going to reinstall the sprite packs again and see if that is the problem but I was wondering...... is it possible that, somehow, the file that determines what sprite is used is somehow messed up? If so... do you know where I would find it and what I need to add to make the change?

(I'm using Semper Fi 2.04d, Dies Irae Gotterdammerung 1.03, Francescos Mod and Dies Irae Gotterdammerung Volwarts Panzer! with German Sprite pack, German Sprite pack 2, German Infantry Sprite Pack and Megagerman Sprite Pack.)

Ok..... I've just been nosing around in the files and I've noticed that in the "Unit Upgrades" file for "Dies Irae Gotterdammerung", there seems to be some missing entry for Hermann Goering. Could this be the problem? (No programmer me. lol)

I've pasted it below as it appears.... seems to skip any info for Hermann Goering and goes straight to Jager.... :/

## GROßDEUTSCHLAND
upgrade =
{
base = grossdeutschland_motorized_brigade
target = grossdeutschland_mechanized_brigade
}
upgrade =
{
base = brandenburg_regiment
target = brandenburger_mechanized
}

## HERMANN GOERING