• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"3.06 version of the DI:G DLC will be available on late june, early july"

So... How's progress on this? June/July next year. ;) I know you've got a lot going on between all the mods.

Also, is the naval map coming along?

If we are not getting a 3.06 DI:G will we get one for the new expansion by the end of the year???

I now acquired all HOI dlc and the main game too. Is it possible for me to play with the latest beta patch (3.06) DI:G or I should use 3.05 for HOI? Also the same question is for DI: USA. Thank you for your help in advance!

Edit: Does 3.06 improves a lot compared to 3.05? I am not familiar with the progress of the game, I cant decide how should I start my career :)

My apologies if the info is already here, but being that the link for the patch wasn't working when I tried it earlier I would suggest a simple search using the parameters Dies Irae Gotterdammerung beta 2.06 and there are working results. Personally I was led to http://www.mediafire.com/?cnrdqgumhj2t027 after checking a previous 2 that did not work, or stopped mid download.

I hope this helps alleviate some frustration, and allows others to get to enjoying a spectacular mod.

I now acquired all HOI dlc and the main game too. Is it possible for me to play with the latest beta patch (3.06) DI:G or I should use 3.05 for HOI? Also the same question is for DI: USA. Thank you for your help in advance!

Edit: Does 3.06 improves a lot compared to 3.05? I am not familiar with the progress of the game, I cant decide how should I start my career :)

This DLC will not work correctly with 3.06 due to the map and other changes with the .exe. Make a copy of the game folder and install 3.06 in that if you want to play vanilla 3.06, bearing in mind it's a beta not a full update and full of niggling bugs. 3.06 is potentially a VAST improvement, but I'd wait until TFH is out and we get a proper release before playing it too much.

I guess there will not be any 3.06 final release.

Link doesnt work, but if it is dig patch 2.06 beta i have it already installed. Solved now :). K-Lite Codec Pack was the solution!
Could you please elaborate a bit?

It seems to be an old problem which was solved here in forum. Some Paradox games didnt play music (doesnt matter whether HOI, EU, etc.). Finally somebody find out that it could be thanks wrong/missing codecs installed in the system. It was also my issue. So I have installed K-Lite Codec Pack 9.10 Basic which unistalled my previous codecs, repaired conflicts and it started work. Simply system issue.

It seems to be an old problem which was solved here in forum. Some Paradox games didnt play music (doesnt matter whether HOI, EU, etc.). Finally somebody find out that it could be thanks wrong/missing codecs installed in the system. It was also my issue. So I have installed K-Lite Codec Pack 9.10 Basic which unistalled my previous codecs, repaired conflicts and it started work. Simply system issue.

Ohh the odd problems this forum presents sometimes...