• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Repost for better visibility (god I hate being last post of a page). :D

I hope you will be able to play it all the week end and report anything you find odd. As you can see in the changelog, and as you will see ingame, I have added some little features in order to thank you for your patience, SHBB stuff, new modifiers for more difficulty in Russia and a brand new Atlantikwall event. Enjoy.

DIES IRAE FTM 3.05 COMPATIBILITY PATCH

Beta version of Dies Irae. Use at your own risk (and make backups!).

- Install FTM and patch 3.05
- Be sure the DLC installed
- Download Dies_Irae_Gotterdammerung_beta_2.05
- Extract it to the FTM \mod\Dies_irae_Gotterdammerung folder
- Overwrite when prompted (the archive files should replace the Dies Irae ones)

This is an beta version but most likely to be the finale one (with a couple more bugfixes of course).

Known bugs:
- The Naval Map is not here (won't be until Danevang get back from his holidays, in September)
- Battlescenarios not supported (yet)

CHECKSUM
- FTM 3.05 UBYY
- DIES IRAE 2.05 IYJC

PATCH CHANGELOG

COMPATIBLE WITH FOR THE MOTHERLAND ONLY
COMPATIBLE WITH FTM 3.05 PATCH

BUGFIXES
- Fixed some typos
- Legion Condor should return now
- You won't receive division azul if you are at war with spain
- Bulgarian claims on Constanta will occur even if Romania is in the axis
- Siking of Athenia event will fire only if Germany had at least sunk 1 ship
- Deleted the 1943 stop on Great Patriotic War
- Deleted the tech limits on submarine designs
- Fixed a bug in the GER LUA
- Fixed a bug in the Spain surrender
- Fixed picture display of the Fate of France event
- Fixed Case Anton conditions

CHANGES
- UK will be less likely to go to war after Rhineland events (10% instead of 20% odds)
- Added Damaged UK defences event which delete some coastal forts in the british islands in order to help a US invasion
- USA will declare war against axis after 1942 if they aren't at war already and if either London is occupied or Axis progress is 50% of VP victory
- Deleted most of expeditionnary forces status in order for the player to reorganize those troops
- Schnorkel design no longer reduce air defence
- Indische legion is reduced to two regiments
- Reduced the cost of the uboat pens event by 50%
- SOV will research more efficiently land tech and less naval
- Added some manpower to SOV
- Soviet Defence strategic effect buffed
- When supply is low (capital is captured), SOV units will eat 90% less supply
- Added more desperate defence to china (50% core lost = 50% combat efficiency) abstractly representing the partisan issue
- Super Heavy Battleship now upgrades with BB techs
- Added three Atlantikwall events #### ATLANTIK WALL ## SETUP ## FINISHED ## USE MAGINOT TO REINFORCE ATLANTIKWALL
- Soviet will be more likely to attack if german player doesn't honor MR pact

COMPATIBLE WITH FOR THE MOTHERLAND ONLY

BUGFIXES
- Motorized infantry tech requires infantry techs instead of cavalry
- Infantry no longer require militia techs
- Reworked submarine tech conditions
- Stalin won't ask for Eastern Poland if he doesn't control Moscow
- Deutschland Pocket BB now starts with 25+10 (pride) xp
- Deleted Free Corps Denmark (as unhistorical)
- Fixed Grossdeutschland mechanized event keep firing if you say no
- Fixed Pocket BB picture not displaying in combat
- Added BB names to SHBB
- Germano Soviet agreements are visible from the start
- Pocket BB have a better surface detection and should spot convoys more efficiently
- Operation Zet won't fire if China is in the axis
- China breaks their Non Agression Pact with SOV when joining axis
- Sino-German agreement is only about Rare now

CHANGES
- 4 year plan no longer need Goering in post to fire
- Added 1 soft attack to Motorized flak brigade
- Armored Car softness is .70 (was .50)
- Italy lose more neutrality with the axis diplomacy events
- Assault Gun gives artillery practical
- Tank Destroyer gives armor practical
- Added territorial_pride = 0.50 to both Spain during the civil war
- Added Case Anton (occupation of Vichy France) if allies control either Casablanca, Alger or Tunis
- Super Heavy BB can be pride

My checksum with DIG is UDBF. The is on a fresh install, what could the problem be?

And my FTM is ARJP.

Both from Steam, bottom right shows as v3.05, so patched.

I can't say as I don't own FTM on steam but if the DLC is launching and if you can see no problem in the first few days of the campain, I guess this is okay (check the naval tech tab and see if SHBB upgrades with BB techs for instance).

Hope you're feeling better.

Just enough to get the patch (almost) in time! :cool:

love you long time DD.

does this work as is with Franks picture mod? or will i have to wait for him to update it? :)

I guess it's okay, as a gfx mod shouldn't mess with anything more than pictures, and pictures don't need updates to work.

Playing alpha 2.04

Garrison and military police hardly effect revolt levels. with a division with 2 GAR and 2 POL brigade I get these numbers:
revoltx.png

Shouldnt the revolt lvl be 3.02%? or am i missing something?
The revolt rick % is the same for all of my polish provinces, even tho some have more suppression.

I cant do a sea invasion of Sweden as Germany. I pick a province to invade, and select the invasion option. My fleet, with marines, sail to that province, but once it reaches it, it just returns to its base… I have tried to invade multiple provinces with different kinds of invasion forces and fleet compositions nothing seems to work.

Ill try the new beta now.

1. Revolt risk. As you can see in your screenshot, there is a minimum revolt risk of 5.82, due to nationalism. You can't suppress that. This only go down with time.

2. HQ can't perform invasions. If you have an HQ in your invasion force the whole force will refuse to attack.

Beta won't change anything about that, this is basic HOI3 gameplay (which means I as a modder can't alter it). :)

Installed FTM 3.05

Re-downloaded DLC from Gamersgate - > installed

Downloaded patch -> overwrote where needed.

I get thrown out of loading screen with: File exception: Exception in: discfile.cpp, line: 433 Description: could not open file.

HELP!!!

EDIT: I am an idiot, extracted to the normal instead of the mod dir.

Hi all,

Thanks DD for the patch!

I have one bug to report (well, I think it is):

FTM 3.05 UBYY
DIES IRAE 2.05 IYJC

The picture of the Panzer Jager brigade remains the same wether it is level 1 or level 5. I hoped to see a hetzer, jagdpanzer and jagdtiger eventually... Is it me alone or do other people have that to?

Not gamebreaking of course but for immersion this would rock!

2. HQ can't perform invasions. If you have an HQ in your invasion force the whole force will refuse to attack.

Beta won't change anything about that, this is basic HOI3 gameplay (which means I as a modder can't alter it).
Well you can with other mods :)

New thing:

I’m trying to make a spreadsheet for optimizing my production, but I noticed something really strange, I don’t know if this is a bug or WAD. I have tested to see if this phenomenon also was present in vanilla 3.05, but as far as I can see it’s not.

When you reach about 30 practical knowledge in one skill, the bonus to productions jumps from somewhere in the thirties to +40%. But the really interesting thing is that when u stop producing units that increases that practical knowledge and it starts going down by decay, the production time and IC boost continues to be about 10% above what I had when I was producing the units.

One example of spamming infantry up to 30 practical:

On the way up (when I’m producing units) I had these numbers:
15,6 practical = 26,4% bonus to production time and IC
17 practical = 27,5%

On the way down (after I had reached 30) I had these numbers
16,8 = 37,3%
17,2 = 37,7%

I have also tested this with CAS, and it’s the same thing.

thanks for update so we can play with latest patch!

for everyone who has mod what are your strategies for defeating SOV? In DIG I am having a much tougher time making ground into SOV (which I know is intentional in mod to be a challenge) but what are your strategies to defeat sov in DIG?

Hi,

Thanks for making this patch, i started playing it. One problem i think..the sea defense of German ships..destroyer have over 20 and battleship only 3? some was mixed up?

This is FTM feature. Sea Defence is the capacity to dodge attacks now. The lighter the better (so destroyer are good while BB are bad).

The picture of the Panzer Jager brigade remains the same wether it is level 1 or level 5. I hoped to see a hetzer, jagdpanzer and jagdtiger eventually... Is it me alone or do other people have that to?

Not gamebreaking of course but for immersion this would rock!

Not a bug. I am limited in the pictures I can add in this game due to copyright issues. Check mods if you want more accurate models.

Well you can with other mods :)

I guess this is before FTM and/or because HQ have a combat width of 1 (instead of 0 in vanilla). I guess the issue is you can't attack with 0 width divisions. As I said I can't change the logic of that.

About practical I use the same settings as vanilla so I don't understand the issue. :/
What about some minister effect, can you check for any other country please (and compare vanilla/DIG)?

Savegames are most likely not compatible. Patches are not meant to be retro-compatible but sometimes it works. Keep a backup and see how it goes (and please report, for the next guy). :)