• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
DD,

The unit naming in this mod is awesome.

I want to mod it for myself slightly. Is there a way to change how the brigades get named? EG, at the moment Infantry Regiments are named 'Infanterie-Regiment X' which I like, but Artillery Regiments are named, 'Art-Regimentt X'. I want to expand Art to Artillerie.

Also, are there any other codes similar to $NUM$? Eg, one for roman numerals or letters?

Cheers

Last edited:
DD,

The unit naming in this mod is awesome.

I want to mod it for myself slightly. Is there a way to change how the brigades get named? EG, at the moment Infantry Regiments are named 'Infanterie-Regiment X' which I like, but Artillery Regiments are named, 'Art-Regimentt X'. I want to expand Art to Artillerie.

Also, are there any other codes similar to $NUM$? Eg, one for roman numerals or letters?

Cheers

Check \localisation folder. See units.csv and _DW-Unit.csv. The engine is using the _short version of the name (the one you see in the tech tooltip also).

artillery_brigade_short;Art.;Art;Art;;Art;;;;;;;;;x
change to:
artillery_brigade_short;Artillerie;Art;Art;;Art;;;;;;;;;x

There is no way to have roman numeric or alphabetic variable (otherwise as you can guess I would have use it ;)).

I think they are talking about the checksum for the mod not the base game.

Could someone explain the issue in detail please? Maybe I can do something.

Check \localisation folder. See units.csv and _DW-Unit.csv. The engine is using the _short version of the name (the one you see in the tech tooltip also).

artillery_brigade_short;Art.;Art;Art;;Art;;;;;;;;;x
change to:
artillery_brigade_short;Artillerie;Art;Art;;Art;;;;;;;;;x

There is no way to have roman numeric or alphabetic variable (otherwise as you can guess I would have use it ;)).

Could someone explain the issue in detail please? Maybe I can do something.

No problem, was only trying to explain it is an Alpha patch so be careful!!!!

Dies irae: Götterdämmerung is compatible with no mod or previous dlc.

Hi Devil how are you,sorry for the confusion. Wanted to know if you had considered adding a counter mod to the gfx pack you were talking about?

So what am I doing wrong?

I just bought DIG and downloaded it. I then clicked on my hearts of Iron 3 icon to play. Is the set up the same as the regular game or there a separate game under DIG. Do I just start playing as Germany in 36? I just havent seen any differences from the regular game.....:rolleyes:

I just bought DIG and downloaded it. I then clicked on my hearts of Iron 3 icon to play. Is the set up the same as the regular game or there a separate game under DIG. Do I just start playing as Germany in 36? I just havent seen any differences from the regular game.....:rolleyes:

On the launcher is a drop down box. About it says "Select a mod to play". You have to select it in the drop down box.

Is there going to be an official patch for Semper Fi version of this mod? The beta patch is out and it says wait for the official one. So, should I wait? If not, there doesnt seem to be an official patch for semper fi 2.04f. So that would mean applying the beta mod to the beta patch, which modifies official patch 2.04e, for which there does not seem to be a download link.

Case Anton (for Vichy France) keeps firing every game about 1941 when there
is not an Allied attempt on any French garrison i can see unless its a tiny one
somewhere in central Africa. If so it should only fire if the Allies hit N. Africa
or Vichy itself. France did not go over to the German even after the shelling
of their fleet by Britain after they refused to move it to an Allied or neutral port.

I have all the Steam content for Hoi3, including Dies Irae (how do you register that from steam?)...

And once I got ftm it stopped launching from steam. I tried launching dies irea alongside it as a mod in the steamapps folder via hoi3.exe but it crashes and says "Program can't star because vcomp100.dll is missing"