+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 167 FirstFirst ... 18 43 68 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 118 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 3333

Thread: [Dies Irae: Götterdämmerung] Report thread

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiVictoria 2

DIG shouldn't alter the checksum since it is in the mod folder.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

DD,

The unit naming in this mod is awesome.

I want to mod it for myself slightly. Is there a way to change how the brigades get named? EG, at the moment Infantry Regiments are named 'Infanterie-Regiment X' which I like, but Artillery Regiments are named, 'Art-Regimentt X'. I want to expand Art to Artillerie.

Also, are there any other codes similar to $NUM$? Eg, one for roman numerals or letters?

Cheers
    Last edited by mrsmith00; 02-08-2011 at 09:54.
    HOI3 Historia Wargoal Mod - Try the Historia Wargoal Mod by Yuni. It adds proper wargoals and creates postwar borders!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Devildread View Post
    DIG shouldn't alter the checksum since it is in the mod folder.
    I think they are talking about the checksum for the mod not the base game.
    Garmorn

Semper FiVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmith00 View Post
    DD,

The unit naming in this mod is awesome.

I want to mod it for myself slightly. Is there a way to change how the brigades get named? EG, at the moment Infantry Regiments are named 'Infanterie-Regiment X' which I like, but Artillery Regiments are named, 'Art-Regimentt X'. I want to expand Art to Artillerie.

Also, are there any other codes similar to $NUM$? Eg, one for roman numerals or letters?

Cheers
    Check \localisation folder. See units.csv and _DW-Unit.csv. The engine is using the _short version of the name (the one you see in the tech tooltip also).

artillery_brigade_short;Art.;Art;Art;;Art;;;;;;;;; x
    change to:
    artillery_brigade_short;Artillerie;Art;Art;;Art;;; ;;;;;;x

There is no way to have roman numeric or alphabetic variable (otherwise as you can guess I would have use it ).

Quote Originally Posted by Garmorn View Post
    I think they are talking about the checksum for the mod not the base game.
    Could someone explain the issue in detail please? Maybe I can do something.

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Check \localisation folder. See units.csv and _DW-Unit.csv. The engine is using the _short version of the name (the one you see in the tech tooltip also).

artillery_brigade_short;Art.;Art;Art;;Art;;;;;;;;; x
    change to:
    artillery_brigade_short;Artillerie;Art;Art;;Art;;; ;;;;;;x

There is no way to have roman numeric or alphabetic variable (otherwise as you can guess I would have use it ).

Could someone explain the issue in detail please? Maybe I can do something.
    No problem, was only trying to explain it is an Alpha patch so be careful!!!!

Can you use Devildread's iron cross mod with this DLC or should you install this DLC without it? Thanks.

Semper FiVictoria 2

Dies irae: Götterdämmerung is compatible with no mod or previous dlc.

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Dies irae: Götterdämmerung is compatible with no mod or previous dlc.
    Hi Devil how are you,sorry for the confusion. Wanted to know if you had considered adding a counter mod to the gfx pack you were talking about?

Hearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

So what am I doing wrong?

I just bought DIG and downloaded it. I then clicked on my hearts of Iron 3 icon to play. Is the set up the same as the regular game or there a separate game under DIG. Do I just start playing as Germany in 36? I just havent seen any differences from the regular game.....

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Weave View Post
    I just bought DIG and downloaded it. I then clicked on my hearts of Iron 3 icon to play. Is the set up the same as the regular game or there a separate game under DIG. Do I just start playing as Germany in 36? I just havent seen any differences from the regular game.....
    On the launcher is a drop down box. About it says "Select a mod to play". You have to select it in the drop down box.
    Garmorn

Hearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Garmorn View Post
    On the launcher is a drop down box. About it says "Select a mod to play". You have to select it in the drop down box.
    Thanks!

Is there going to be an official patch for Semper Fi version of this mod? The beta patch is out and it says wait for the official one. So, should I wait? If not, there doesnt seem to be an official patch for semper fi 2.04f. So that would mean applying the beta mod to the beta patch, which modifies official patch 2.04e, for which there does not seem to be a download link.

Case Anton (for Vichy France) keeps firing every game about 1941 when there
    is not an Allied attempt on any French garrison i can see unless its a tiny one
    somewhere in central Africa. If so it should only fire if the Allies hit N. Africa
    or Vichy itself. France did not go over to the German even after the shelling
    of their fleet by Britain after they refused to move it to an Allied or neutral port.

any eta for official patch for FTM version?

I have all the Steam content for Hoi3, including Dies Irae (how do you register that from steam?)...

And once I got ftm it stopped launching from steam. I tried launching dies irea alongside it as a mod in the steamapps folder via hoi3.exe but it crashes and says "Program can't star because vcomp100.dll is missing"

Cities in Motion 2For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by MadGelo View Post
    any eta for official patch for FTM version?
    +1

DIG 2.04 compatible with FTM 3.05?

edit: crash on start up guess we need to wait for new 2.05 alpha?

because For the Motherland not compatable yet, hence we are waiting for official patch

Not sure if DD started his vacation yet so we may have to wait a bit for Di:G to be compatible with FTM 3.05. Too bad because it has some nice changes/fixes!

Quote Originally Posted by dark devil View Post
    +1
    +1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 167 FirstFirst ... 18 43 68 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 118 143 ... LastLast