+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 167 FirstFirst ... 7 32 57 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 107 132 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 3327

Thread: [Dies Irae: Götterdämmerung] Report thread

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Dies Irae has to be ver 1.03?....

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiVictoria 2

Not mandatory (everything is included from the unpatched version) but you can.

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    ImpireIron CrossKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Supreme Ruler 2020The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderMagicka: Wizard Wars IMPressive Founder

Nice One time to resinstall HOI3 and get this on, Devildread know how i can redownload the game and when i open the Setup it only gives me the option to repair or uninstall

What i mean is i would like to Make a new installment of the game without having to delete my SF version with Black ICE since everytime i use the Gamersgate installer i can only Repair or uninstall the game which puts me back to having to delete SF and remake game then copy folder which takes ages ... Could you tell me if you know a short cut to get around this problem
    Need Teamspeak ? join 173.199.64.243:9323

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIRome GoldVictoria 2

Rename or copy your current game folder. Use the "repair" function, and you should get a new install. HOI3 doesn't have any Windows "hooks," so you can copy the folder at-will. I keep a seperate "clean" install, and just copy it when I want to add a MOD.

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Supreme Ruler 2020The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Montbrun View Post
    Rename or copy your current game folder. Use the "repair" function, and you should get a new install. HOI3 doesn't have any Windows "hooks," so you can copy the folder at-will. I keep a seperate "clean" install, and just copy it when I want to add a MOD.
    Should guessed that :/ kinda lame you gotta copy the file to get mods and not just being able to make a clean install in a new folder

Europa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi

New York, New York, United States, 108424279189115, New York, New York
    thanks for ruining my weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by ironviking42 View Post
    thanks for ruining my weekend!
    Wut ? you kidding orr can't tell hard to see your face over the net !

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Will give it a try today, downloading now.
    Looking forward to seeing how well it is working with FTM.

Hi there, when some confirm this is working very well with FTM 1.04 , I am sure I will buy it to support the devs of that Add On , sounds intresting ...

Installed and ready to play runs ok everything"41 Game" is there as it should be ... will report if any bugs found

Quote Originally Posted by No idea View Post
    Just as in SF vanilla (and most other mods I am aware of) Def. and THoug. are not taking into account at all, all because of a bug which was not noticed unitl a few months ago. In FTM they are taken into account and, believe, me, now things are much better for defending units.
    Yeah I know the story. I just wanted to know if DI had made an change to the values to make them important again in the pre-FTM version. I guess not. Thanks for confirming that I made a lot of research go down the drain in my current campaign.

Anyway, great Mod! I'm having a blast playing on Very Hard. I just invaded Russia and I'm having a tough time with manpower and keeping up with the schedule. Leningrad fell in late summer and I just overran Smolensk at the end of september. I'm about to form yet another pocket in Ukraine but still waiting to cross the Dniepr and taking Kiev. Moscow before winter seems far fetched and I'm already at negative Manpower with 900 brigades built. (I don't believe VH affects MP gained so this would be the same in a normal game right?) Anyhow I'll do my best to deplete the Red Army before the snow falls.

I have one thing to complain about regarding the AI (not so much DI's problem as HOI3 in general I suppose). Romania, Italy and Hungary have all parked huge amount of troops in eastern Turkey behind the front line. It acts as a huge supply eating blob and Romania was about undefended by their own troops from the start of Barbarossa. I know the AI is not very good but this reaches a new level of bad design. Of course Hungarian troops wont leave their homeland with Russian pockets sitting 2 provinces away to help. It makes me think that its just better to overrun these nations as well and get the limited resources the land gains you yourself instead of their armies that actually not only makes little difference but hurts your efforts! Sigh!

Maybe I'll do a screenprint AAR about this campaign later. Did anyone ever manage to beat Russia on Very hard so far? I think Manpower losses will be my greatest problem but I have yet to face the winter of 1941 and I don't know what the game has in store for me. I'm kind of hoping for really bad weather effects and a russian counter offensive. More updates later...

Oh, and looking forward to a stable release with FTM...
    Top 5 wish list:

1) Make DOWs and naval combats default pop-up messages. Add a separate air vs. naval bmbing pop-up message.
    2) Upgradable Soviet Guards (and elite MEC+ARM units)
    3) Limit GOI's
    4) Improve forts, engineer construction missions to get in line with the rest of the detail in the game.
    5) Dissent/threat hit for refusing trade of surplus resources when one/both of the parties are at peace to avoid resource starving pre-war strategies in MP.

Europa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi

New York, New York, United States, 108424279189115, New York, New York
    totally kidding, i was hoping to play it this weekend. I will test the alpha to get into beta!

Hearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

Devilhead,

I just want to thank you for your dedication in delivering on your promise in getting Di:G out by the weekend. By the way, I noticed from the change log:

- Assault Gun gives artillery practical
    - Tank Destroyer gives armor practical

NICE CHANGE!
    Be water, my friend. Stay Thirsty, my friend.

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiVictoria 2

My promise is not fully kept because it is only an alpha, I do hope you will be able to enjoy it and report stuff otherwise.

Hearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

A possible bug:

Conning towers for U-boats are greyed out. It may be because I didn't use patch it up to 1.03 (I know the bug was fixed in that patch). Maybe the fix wasn't included in this alpha patch?? Anyway it isn't a big deal.
    Be water, my friend. Stay Thirsty, my friend.

Just a short Question. Why do Ships and Planes don´t need officers?

Do Dies Irae patches find their way to Steam? I have never seen any info there about updates...
    "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - G.B. Shaw

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    50 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsook View Post
    Do Dies Irae patches find their way to Steam? I have never seen any info there about updates...
    That's like asking Congress to settle a budget bill...

I can't stress enough to folks to not buy third-party games from Steam, at least for smaller-ish companies like Paradox, as they could care less about getting patches out there with haste and there are always problems with checksums, registering, etc..
    "Telling people "how it's done" is rather condescending, especially if you have no idea what their background is." - Had a dad

How to install and play Darkest Hour on a Macintosh computer!

Don't lose your cool. This is a great forum, and there is no point in getting worked up over something pointless. There are two sides to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by T.j. Arnold View Post
    That's like asking Congress to settle a budget bill...

I can't stress enough to folks to not buy third-party games from Steam, at least for smaller-ish companies like Paradox, as they could care less about getting patches out there with haste and there are always problems with checksums, registering, etc..
    even though steam is not perfect it is not the impersonated evil. in this case, how can they release something that doesn't exist? as far as i know is no patch official yet...

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Iron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi

Observations regarding alpha patch

Republican Spain was defeated
    The Condor Legion did not appear

The units from Austria did show up

Moving forward as of Jan 1938

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 167 FirstFirst ... 7 32 57 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 107 132 157 ... LastLast