+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 167 FirstFirst ... 14 39 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 89 114 139 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 3336

Thread: [Dies Irae: Götterdämmerung] Report thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kaarle XII View Post
    The AI seems to use a lot of AA-brigades, sure the defenders didn't have any? But you're right. air forces do take lots of damage.
    100% sure

It's been happening a lot, sometimes the division would be in a province with static AA so I thought that was what caused all the damage. It's not consistent either, sometimes I can bomb multiple divisions almost without taking any damage.

Almost sounds like your bomber force is out of supply? Where are they based from?
    What does this button do? - a Semper Fi gameplay AAR (Germany, 1936) - World War II accidentally started on June 1, 1938 (dead)
    Turning Point: STALINGRAD - a 1942 campaign gameplay AAR here - the war begins on page 13! (dead)
    A World in Flames - an international DDA 1.1 1936 AAR Index in the first post (dead)

"You mean now we can't say 'Hello, we're French spies' to strangers on the street like we used to?"
    - Furstner in The Popular Front by Prufrock451

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by zeekater View Post
    100% sure

It's been happening a lot, sometimes the division would be in a province with static AA so I thought that was what caused all the damage. It's not consistent either, sometimes I can bomb multiple divisions almost without taking any damage.
    I agree with this. My bombers were operating from the top of Denmark against a landing in southern Norway and they got messed up. To the point of being like the previous poster. WAD?
    "C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre"

AARS:
    For the fern! Part Deux A New ZealandAAR Newly Updated! 10/5/10
    Land of the Long Red Cloud, A narrative New Zealand AAR Newly Updated 17/9/10
    Rebirth of an empire, A 1936 AAR Great Britain reclaims her spot at the top of the world! (Abandoned)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

100% sure

Quote Originally Posted by Raaritsgozilla View Post
    I agree with this. My bombers were operating from the top of Denmark against a landing in southern Norway and they got messed up. To the point of being like the previous poster. WAD?
    Do you guys have the Vortez(?) panzers mod? If so he made some changes to the def/tough issue and this might be the cause of it.
    My mom always told me to be nicer. She said that I could catch more flies with sugar than vinegar. But I always found that a big pile of dog poop worked best.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander-DK View Post
    Almost sounds like your bomber force is out of supply? Where are they based from?
    No, not out of supply, plenty of supply. They are based from Crete which has been captured recently and where a British fleet wasbased so there was a lot of supplies and fuel.
    It was on several occasions, each from a different province, always in supply. Usually when there is no supply in the province there isn't any fuel either, so the planes dont fly

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiVictoria 2

Are you using the 1.03 patch?

There was some problem with planes due to the national pride modifier (UK having 50% combat efficiency for planes over their core). This should be fixed but maybe not, I need you to state the version you were using.

The latest, 1.03.

EDIT: now it's against dodecanese island, 3 MNT brigades, nothing else VS 3 TAC wings.
    The defenders don't seem to have any special bonuses, nor the TAC any special disadvantages. The MNT have +20, +10 and +15% from experience, radio and leadership respectively, nothing out of the ordinary.

Yet my TAC wings lose almost 10 strength each bombing run.
    Last edited by zeekater; 14-06-2011 at 23:42. Reason: checked ingame

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club

The latest, 1.03.

EDIT: now it's against dodecanese island, 3 MNT brigades, nothing else VS 3 TAC wings.
    The defenders don't seem to have any special bonuses, nor the TAC any special disadvantages. The MNT have +20, +10 and +15% from experience, radio and leadership respectively, nothing out of the ordinary.

Yet my TAC wings lose almost 10 strength each bombing run.
    Same, nothing special, no vorwatz or nuthin
    "C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre"

AARS:
    For the fern! Part Deux A New ZealandAAR Newly Updated! 10/5/10
    Land of the Long Red Cloud, A narrative New Zealand AAR Newly Updated 17/9/10
    Rebirth of an empire, A 1936 AAR Great Britain reclaims her spot at the top of the world! (Abandoned)

How do you reinstall DIG? I have the folder GamersGate TemporaryFolder which has 2 subfolders with numbers. Each subfolder has a file but no file type? I

Quote Originally Posted by geezafrombrum View Post
    How do you reinstall DIG? I have the folder GamersGate TemporaryFolder which has 2 subfolders with numbers. Each subfolder has a file but no file type? I
    just redownload it and the installer will start again. you can even keep the old files so that you won't really download anything.

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Iron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi

Angry Dealing with Republican Spain

Sometimes Republican Spain wins. Sometimes it loses. I just hate to lose the condor legion when Republican Spain wins.

Take over Republican Spain just after the revolution. Delete most of the republican army.

Be inducted into the "Legion of Shame" by Generalissimo Fransico Franco.

Let one hour clock by. Save and game. Go back in as Gemany.

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    84 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    I might have missed this since this thread is so many pages long. Using the latest beta 1.03 my the icons for my leaders (defensive, offensive...etc) are back the vanilla ones, is that correct? Also the Russian railway has a negative modifier and noting positive, why would I research it? is it an activated by event tech?
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

Semper FiVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by SAS View Post
    I might have missed this since this thread is so many pages long. Using the latest beta 1.03 my the icons for my leaders (defensive, offensive...etc) are back the vanilla ones, is that correct? Also the Russian railway has a negative modifier and noting positive, why would I research it? is it an activated by event tech?
    Icons are fine. We changed them since the beta because they weren't readable enough.

Russian railway tech disable the russian railway strategic effect. Your call between the -33% supply throughput of the effect or the -10% IC of the tech.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I am using Francesco mod, but not all german brigades get the nice drawing (for example, infantry and other units still show photos, not drawings) is this WAD or I did mess the install up?
    By the way, which checksum are you getting with 2.04 f and 1.03?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Oh my god... I didn't notice that the toughness/defensiveness bug is still here, it turns out the whole time I was wasting leadership on researching technologies that I won't even be able to fully use (used to playing HPP mod, Slan changed the def/tough values there to the normal ones, he said it still needs some re-balancing, but I haven't found any problems there).

EDIT: It's October 1937 in my game and I still can't research U-Boat technologies, as it shows that "German U-boot" event prequisite is not met yet... what is going on here? As far as I remember I could research them in 1936 in my previous game. If there were supposed to be some kind of events and they didn't trigger, then there is your bug - I saved the game in early 1936 and then loaded it and apparently now none of the U-Boat events have triggered.
    Last edited by Ricox; 15-06-2011 at 13:55.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

I missed out on the creation of Croatia event because Italy had captured one of the provinces required for it. Would it be possible to add an event where you could force your Axis allies to cede the provinces required for it's creation? Maybe with some cost.

Hello.

Sorry if this question was already asked before, but will Götterdämmerung be compatible with the upcoming "For the Motherland"?

Thanks.

Best regards

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Devildread View Post
    I HAVE SOME BOXES OVER THE MODEL PICTURES

Please try:
    1. Copy the HOI3 entire folder (+SF+patch+DIG) to your desktop. I said copy, so you have 2 HOI3 folders now.
    2. Now go back to the old HOI3 and copy the entire \mod directory
    3. Paste it into the new HOI3 copy, overwrite the files.

I suspect there is a conflict with creation dates or something within vanilla and DI:G. If you copy DI:G over itself it may make DI:G newer than vanilla files and then the game will take DI:G gfx and the bug would disappear.

Since I can't reproduce your bug I can't help you more than that. Please be sure your follow the exact steps and report back.
    I tried what you suggested but it didn't work.
    I use steam HOI patch 2.04f
    DI:G 1.03
    Francesko Mod 1.03 and I use the additional graphics (loadingscreen ...)

Any other suggestions?

Edit: my checksum is VUXR

Semper FiVictoria 2

Can you provide a screenshot please ?

Quote Originally Posted by jju_57 View Post
    Do you guys have the Vortez(?) panzers mod? If so he made some changes to the def/tough issue and this might be the cause of it.
    Vorwärts Panzers.
    I don't think my changes could cause this. (but you never know;-))
    On a side note, when Vorwärts Panzers for 1.3 is ready, try it. It adds a lot more than only a detailed tank mod.
    Our newest mod: RPM 2 -- Tears of War. A decision-based immersion mod
    Detailed land, naval and air models, with brand new elites and other units, too!
    Current version: 1.0 (released August 2014)

My AAR: Vorwärts Panzers! --> Ongoing!.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 167 FirstFirst ... 14 39 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 89 114 139 164 ... LastLast