+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 31 56 81 106 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dies Irae: Götterdämmerung] Report thread

Quote Originally Posted by comsubpac View Post
    known bug from vanilla.
    I don't understand: I have Semper Fi 2.04d. Is that vanilla? What do I have to do?

Quote Originally Posted by theavenger View Post
    I don't understand: I have Semper Fi 2.04d. Is that vanilla? What do I have to do?
    yes that is vanilla and you can't do anything about it.

Second Lieutenant
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSemper FiMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by comsubpac View Post
    yes that is vanilla and you can't do anything about it.
    If I remember correctly, it is caused by interceptors pursuing a plane past their range. You can avoid it by giving them an intercept zone small enough for your interceptors to reach the enemy before they've retreated out of range. Does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by gumby7 View Post
    If I remember correctly, it is caused by interceptors pursuing a plane past their range. You can avoid it by giving them an intercept zone small enough for your interceptors to reach the enemy before they've retreated out of range. Does that make sense?
    that is at least a theory but it doesn't always work.

poland doesnt exist anymore, i have a border with soviet union. but barbarossa doctrine tech is unresearchable, tooltip says i have no border with commintern?????????? BUG
    An expert is someone who has made every single mistake. But only once.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else."
    Winston Churchill

MY HOI3 TFH AAR SOMETHING TO DREAD
    My HOI3 SFi DI;G AAR POCKET FULL OF DREAMS THIS IS DEAD

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition

Most aircraft have no model names (apart from TRA and CAGs), just generic "Interceptor", "Tactical Bomber" etc. Also: Afrika Korps brigades seem to be undetachable. I couldn't reorganise my divisions - the brigades just wouldn't transfer from one division to the next, and they wouldn't detach.

Can the Afrika Korps units be added as in the division builder? it would be so much simpler.

I don't think I'm ever going to really get to it but I bought it to show my support for the work. The labour of love is appreciated.

Hi! I bought the Hearts of Iron 3 Collection, including this new DLC, on Steam today. Got it downloaded and installed and "hoi3_sf_gotter_content" is listed as DLC along with alot of sprite packs, but it seems like it ain't working! I don't see any of the Dies Irae news when I start a German campaign. Is there anything I have to do in order to activate this DLC? Can anyone who have the Steam version please guide me?

Thanks in advance!

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    53 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T.j. Arnold View Post
    Is there any speed improvements over the insanely slow core HoI III?
    Anyone?

Second Lieutenant
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by T.j. Arnold View Post
    Anyone?
    This is a mod, not an expansion pack. I don't think that was on the agenda.

Are alliances supposed to fire like crazy? Its January 1936 and Italy is allied with Albania, Hungary, and Yugoslavia. US and Canada just became allies.

Quote Originally Posted by gwailo247 View Post
    Are alliances supposed to fire like crazy? Its January 1936 and Italy is allied with Albania, Hungary, and Yugoslavia. US and Canada just became allies.
    vanilla bug. install 2.04e.

Second Lieutenant

Bug Report: Playing as Germany, there is no notification if France uses its Rhineland War Casus Belli. In February 1936 I first discovered I was at war when I got a message that I'd lost a province to France. Its pretty game breaking.

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    ImpireIron CrossKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Supreme Ruler 2020The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderMagicka: Wizard Wars IMPressive FounderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Game crashing to desktop when i un-pause with 2.04e installed the DLC on a clean install of HOI3+SF fully patched, whats up with this ? not a PC issue using 8 gigs of DDR3 ram with 6core amd T1090 processor and Ati 5870 gfx

Game Crashes when the event comes i start as Germany 1936 ...... wth to do with this
    Last edited by Roardk; 11-05-2011 at 06:17. Reason: Add
    Need Teamspeak ? join 173.199.64.243:9323

Alright, I've just finished invading Poland in early 1940 (held off attacking a few months to mobilize). I too am getting an issue with the SR and MR submarine tech not firing. I ended up getting the LR sub tech, however the German U-Boat event did not fire (and as such I can't upgrade the SR, MR, or Hydrophone. I saved a few times, and loaded over the course of perhaps a few hours however the U Boat event still did not fire.

I currently have the Steam version, it is patched up to 2.04e (via steam) and I loaded the game via the HOI3 mod launcher.

i tested misterbeans instructions several times now but it doesn't work for me, the dlc is still inaccessible with the usual "hoi3 not installed". I will try a second new installation of my game after I get home from work but I'm not hopefull. Good installer Gamersgate, stop your customer from using what he bought.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby7 View Post
    Bug Report: Playing as Germany, there is no notification if France uses its Rhineland War Casus Belli. In February 1936 I first discovered I was at war when I got a message that I'd lost a province to France. Its pretty game breaking.
    This happened to me a couple of times too, until I reshuffled my troops along the border with France. Seems this event has something to do with the amount and location of your divisions along the border: too many troops in the Rineland provinces and France sees you as too big a thread to remain at peace. At least that's the only reason I can think of.

Another question: is this DLC compatible with the Common Weapons DLC?

Paradox mercenary artist Danevang's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineThe Kings Crusade
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by timkoningskelp View Post
    This happened to me a couple of times too, until I reshuffled my troops along the border with France. Seems this event has something to do with the amount and location of your divisions along the border: too many troops in the Rineland provinces and France sees you as too big a thread to remain at peace. At least that's the only reason I can think of.

Another question: is this DLC compatible with the Common Weapons DLC?
    Argh stop asking that people! Heh, it's been asked and answered so many times in these thread. It's not compatible with other DLC, it's launched as a seperate mod. Now that's the last time I'll answer that!
    I've got nothing to say, but it's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Danevang View Post
    Argh stop asking that people! Heh, it's been asked and answered so many times in these thread. It's not compatible with other DLC, it's launched as a seperate mod. Now that's the last time I'll answer that!
    Well, sorry Danevang.
    Perhaps it's a good idea to put this info in the OP or somewhere else where it can be found easily without having to read all 100+ posts in a thread?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 31 56 81 106 ... LastLast