+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 53 78 103 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dies Irae: Götterdämmerung] Report thread

Paradox mercenary artist Danevang's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineThe Kings Crusade
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Gladedancer View Post
    Here are 2 pictures illustrating my problems. They might help you with finding the problem

http://img834.imageshack.us/i/wrongmodel.jpg
    http://img714.imageshack.us/i/wrongpicture.jpg

And great work on the mod, I am really enjoying it.
    Something is totally weird about your installation. Is your game patched to the latest SF patch? If so I'd try to reinstall, as I've not seen that issue before, and I'm running the same version of the DLC you are.
    I've got nothing to say, but it's okay.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineThe Kings Crusade
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by RazakelApollyon View Post
    my "1933-1945" flag for Germany is gone...how do I change back for the mod?
    Yu mean that you have a changed flag in the vanilla game that you want to use? Just delete the 2 files in mod/Dies_Irae_Gotterdammerung/gfx/flags, and it should use your old flag (if I remember correctly).

Quote Originally Posted by Danevang View Post
    Yu mean that you have a changed flag in the vanilla game that you want to use? Just delete the 2 files in mod/Dies_Irae_Gotterdammerung/gfx/flags, and it should use your old flag (if I remember correctly).
    So simple, yet so illusive.
    You sir....Are a genius.

If you want to install the DLC to another folder/installation than the main one this is how you do it...

- "Install" the mod to a separate folder (desktop or elsewhere).
    - Copy them into a HOI3 installation of your choice.

I got checksum VNAJ for patch 2.04e. Can anyone confirm this?

Is this like ICE that you are only supposed to play from 1936 or can you start any other date?

What about difficulty level? Are you supposed to play on normal or can you play at Very Hard if you want to?
    Top 5 wish list:

1) Make DOWs and naval combats default pop-up messages. Add a separate air vs. naval bmbing pop-up message.
    2) Upgradable Soviet Guards (and elite MEC+ARM units)
    3) Limit GOI's
    4) Improve forts, engineer construction missions to get in line with the rest of the detail in the game.
    5) Dissent/threat hit for refusing trade of surplus resources when one/both of the parties are at peace to avoid resource starving pre-war strategies in MP.

Quote Originally Posted by juv95hrn View Post
    If you want to install the DLC to another folder/installation than the main one this is how you do it...

- "Install" the mod to a separate folder (desktop or elsewhere).
    - Copy them into a HOI3 installation of your choice.

I got checksum VNAJ for patch 2.04e. Can anyone confirm this?

Is this like ICE that you are only supposed to play from 1936 or can you start any other date?

What about difficulty level? Are you supposed to play on normal or can you play at Very Hard if you want to?
    You can start when you want, but you get the best experience with the 1936 grand campaign I think. And it's pretty hard on normal, so I'd begin there.

Czech HQ gets 'stuck' in Germany after Sudentanland. Cannot move through German regions.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

the unit portrait and awards feature looks very cool. bit disappointed to not see tootips for the awards though to see what they are. any chance of tooltips bein added?

Devildread or Danevang. I've made a small sub-mod for this. It's ready. Do I need to send it first to you, so you can check if it doesn't add to much of Dies Ira core, so that the DLC isn't distibuted for free. Normally you can't play it without Dies Irae. Because your graphic will be very f**ked up.

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiVictoria 2

You can upload it as any other mod (please open your own thread tho, I don't want mod related bug reports here) as long as the DLC is not included in it (as for any other mod).

Can anyone else confirm?
    Czech HQ gets 'stuck' in Germany after Sudentanland. Cannot move through German regions.

Start in 1938, select Sudentenland event when it becomes ready.

Darkest Hour Developer Gormadoc's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

I looked at the gfx images posted on Gamers gate and i must say this gfx pack looks really really nice.

I assume map changes effects version code though, so i cant use it when playing multiplayer, unless all agress to buy this pack?

DARKEST HOUR
    A real-time grand strategy game featuring both World Wars

Semper FiVictoria 2

This is not only a GFX pack, this is a whole DLC with new events, balance and such and you can only play Germany.

You can't play multiplayer with it unless everyone own it, and everyone must play as Germany.

I guess i am missing it but it done see the the "Hight Quality Submarine Construction" tech or button ???

I have no luck installing the DLC, and I have have hoi3+sf with latest patch. when I launch the installer it is silent for several minutes, then it say "hoi3 not installed".

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionPirates of Black CoveEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

My question is, how can you research U boats? the tech tree says I need something like 'german uboots'. Is it an event? Will it fire later in the game?

Semper FiVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by BallaKalle View Post
    I guess i am missing it but it done see the the "Hight Quality Submarine Construction" tech or button ???
    This is the first component you have when you build U-Boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalstor View Post
    I have no luck installing the DLC, and I have have hoi3+sf with latest patch. when I launch the installer it is silent for several minutes, then it say "hoi3 not installed".
    Then click on "keep temporary files" and go to your download folder (where you put Dies Irae), you should have a folder named Dies Irae, you need to copy the content of that folder to your HOI3 installation. You can overwrite the folders if asked, this is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    My question is, how can you research U boats? the tech tree says I need something like 'german uboots'. Is it an event? Will it fire later in the game?
    It fires after some days in january, if you quit and reload a savegame wait until the beggining of the next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    As Germany you have your own U Boat tab
    Play only Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Devildread View Post
    This is the first component you have when you build U-Boats.
    Thanks, did not know you could change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffertytig View Post
    the unit portrait and awards feature looks very cool. bit disappointed to not see tootips for the awards though to see what they are. any chance of tooltips bein added?
    That has already been asked in this thread, and answered in post #23.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

I'm useless at this sort of thing. here's what I did: downloaded the DLC from gamersgate, installed to the mod subfolder of the copy I made of current unmodded HOI3/SF. ran the launcher. can only launch default game.
    went into the folder. here's what I found, from top to botom: Dies Irae -> mod -> HOI3 ->gfx and mod. inside mod is Gotterdämerung.

how do I run it properly? (if it is needed, I'm using windows 7)
    HPP LibrAARian. PM me about any change in the status of your HPP AARs. http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Update-Thread
    Germany Tutorial, Take Two: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post13243122 or find it in the Major Threads sticky.
    Tutorial AAR in pdf form available on Gamefront, courtesy of Davy: http://www.gamefront.com/files/22231...ged+colors.rar
    Honoured by USKnight for the above tutorial here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post14404907
    AARlander reporter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 53 78 103 ... LastLast