+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 167 FirstFirst ... 54 79 104 129 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 3333

Thread: [Dies Irae: Götterdämmerung] Report thread

the patches for Stars and Stripes and Dies Irae need to be re-hosted because the links are broken.

Quote Originally Posted by scriba View Post
    I still have the 2.06 betapatch zipped for DI:G in my cloud : http://www.wuala.com/scriba/DIG%20pa...beta_2.06.zip/
    Thank you so much!

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    52 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    "3.06 version of the DI:G DLC will be available on late june, early july"

So... How's progress on this? June/July next year. I know you've got a lot going on between all the mods.

Also, is the naval map coming along?

Why would he focus on it now when the patch is not even done for HoI 3

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    52 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordus View Post
    Why would he focus on it now when the patch is not even done for HoI 3
    Why give a time frame then? And the naval map has nothing to do with 3.06.

If we are not getting a 3.06 DI:G will we get one for the new expansion by the end of the year???

I now acquired all HOI dlc and the main game too. Is it possible for me to play with the latest beta patch (3.06) DI:G or I should use 3.05 for HOI? Also the same question is for DI: USA. Thank you for your help in advance!

Edit: Does 3.06 improves a lot compared to 3.05? I am not familiar with the progress of the game, I cant decide how should I start my career

My apologies if the info is already here, but being that the link for the patch wasn't working when I tried it earlier I would suggest a simple search using the parameters Dies Irae Gotterdammerung beta 2.06 and there are working results. Personally I was led to http://www.mediafire.com/?cnrdqgumhj2t027 after checking a previous 2 that did not work, or stopped mid download.

I hope this helps alleviate some frustration, and allows others to get to enjoying a spectacular mod.

Quote Originally Posted by morMota View Post
    I now acquired all HOI dlc and the main game too. Is it possible for me to play with the latest beta patch (3.06) DI:G or I should use 3.05 for HOI? Also the same question is for DI: USA. Thank you for your help in advance!

Edit: Does 3.06 improves a lot compared to 3.05? I am not familiar with the progress of the game, I cant decide how should I start my career
    This DLC will not work correctly with 3.06 due to the map and other changes with the .exe. Make a copy of the game folder and install 3.06 in that if you want to play vanilla 3.06, bearing in mind it's a beta not a full update and full of niggling bugs. 3.06 is potentially a VAST improvement, but I'd wait until TFH is out and we get a proper release before playing it too much.
    Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
    [Angelic music plays... ]
    King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
    Dennis: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

I guess there will not be any 3.06 final release.
    Follow this link for the latest update on the Tech Teams for AoD
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=462691

-----------
    I'm a recruting agent: Uncle Sam wants you!
    Supporter of the historical flavour in HOI3
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...hp?groupid=174

Thank you for your reply. I will do as you advised. Btw I am enjoying the game very much

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the Eagles
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV

A wise man once said "Canister shot the whores."

Hello ! I can't run Dies Irae :/, I was told I should patch it (Steam doesn't include the patch) but when I click on the link for this patch I get the error 404 not found??

I've got FTM.. Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by RaBado View Post
    Hello ! I can't run Dies Irae :/, I was told I should patch it (Steam doesn't include the patch) but when I click on the link for this patch I get the error 404 not found??

I've got FTM.. Thanks !
    2 posts back is a link to the patch... http://www.wuala.com/scriba/DIG%20pa...beta_2.06.zip/
    Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
    [Angelic music plays... ]
    King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
    Dennis: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

I have got sound of conflict isnstalled but its playing first original track and then silence. Any explanation, solution? D:IG, FTM 3.05, win7 64 bit. Thanks in advance.

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the Eagles
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV

A wise man once said "Canister shot the whores."

Link doesnt work, but if it is dig patch 2.06 beta i have it already installed. Solved now . K-Lite Codec Pack was the solution!
    Last edited by Skacee; 19-09-2012 at 18:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Skacee View Post
    Link doesnt work, but if it is dig patch 2.06 beta i have it already installed. Solved now . K-Lite Codec Pack was the solution!
    Could you please elaborate a bit?
    Follow this link for the latest update on the Tech Teams for AoD
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=462691

-----------
    I'm a recruting agent: Uncle Sam wants you!
    Supporter of the historical flavour in HOI3
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...hp?groupid=174

It seems to be an old problem which was solved here in forum. Some Paradox games didnt play music (doesnt matter whether HOI, EU, etc.). Finally somebody find out that it could be thanks wrong/missing codecs installed in the system. It was also my issue. So I have installed K-Lite Codec Pack 9.10 Basic which unistalled my previous codecs, repaired conflicts and it started work. Simply system issue.

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireKing Arthur IIMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Naval War: Arctic CircleEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Skacee View Post
    It seems to be an old problem which was solved here in forum. Some Paradox games didnt play music (doesnt matter whether HOI, EU, etc.). Finally somebody find out that it could be thanks wrong/missing codecs installed in the system. It was also my issue. So I have installed K-Lite Codec Pack 9.10 Basic which unistalled my previous codecs, repaired conflicts and it started work. Simply system issue.
    Ohh the odd problems this forum presents sometimes...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 167 FirstFirst ... 54 79 104 129 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 ... LastLast