+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 39 64 89 114 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 3333

Thread: [Dies Irae: Götterdämmerung] Report thread

  1. #261
    Field Marshal jju_57's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,809
    Dies irae: Götterdämmerung patch 1.1 planned for late may - please report the most as you can
    My mom always told me to be nicer. She said that I could catch more flies with sugar than vinegar. But I always found that a big pile of dog poop worked best.

  2. #262
    Second Lieutenant bubbas's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by theleif View Post
    Hello there.
    Great DLC so far! I've encountered something i think is not WAD. France declared war on me during the Rhineland occupation, and the war was on. After a while Poland entered the war as well. So far so good. I was getting pushed back on the polish front, but was gaining ground against France. I get the "peace or war with Czechoslovakia and Netherlands (i think)", and i choose peace with reparations. I get peace with Fr and GB, however i remain at war with Poland, and they are still allied to France. Is that WAD? Poland falls pretty quick and becomes a GiE in France.
    I had the exactly same chain of events (and it's CZE and BEL that are threatening to join the war) happen to me too on my first game. Sure it gave me a new HOI3-Germany-experience but not the one I was looking for at my first run on this mod So I saved that one for later use and started over again.

    I'm guessing that by demanding reparations from France somehow fraks up the German victory over Poland decision from firing correctly but I'm very unsure of that
    "When all of your wishes, are granted, many of your dreams, will be destroyed . . ."

  3. #263
    I am a little bit frustrated.... no matter what i do (going with spys on production or try to support partisans) Republic Spain Crushes the National.... i started the game twice from the beginning on.... i made a savegame directly on day 1 of the spanish Civil war. And some sub-saves after several weeks when i thought it's not looking too bad for Franko.... no matter..... Republic Spain wins. I tried it 15 times in a row now.

    Sorry but i think for a german-only game it should be balanced more for Franco.... nobody is weening when the republicans get some more disadvantage, because give a damn f*** on balancing - this is a german sinle player MOD. For me the game is finished when republican Spain wins... And it is not very exciting to forget about creating you own military, and technics when the most of the time you are looking if it's worth continue playing because Franco is f*** up the 15th time...
    i like challenge, i can accept overpowered factions - WHEN I CAN FIGHT THEM MYSELF.

    please do something on that.

  4. #264
    Field Marshal jju_57's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,809
    Odd but I did two starts and both time Nat. Spain won and they won in less than 6 months.
    My mom always told me to be nicer. She said that I could catch more flies with sugar than vinegar. But I always found that a big pile of dog poop worked best.

  5. #265
    In my game they are at a stalemate.

  6. #266
    Private GFDP's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Iron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    18

    Bug Detected

    The game crashes when you try to change the leader for a unit. Simply click on the leaders name and you crash.

    FYI for the next patch

  7. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by GFDP View Post
    The game crashes when you try to change the leader for a unit. Simply click on the leaders name and you crash.

    FYI for the next patch
    corrupted installation. make sure that you are using 2.04e and that you have the right checksum.

  8. #268
    Private GFDP's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Iron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    18

    Alledged Bug with Unit Leaders

    I have updated to 2.04d. It seems to work with that. Not sure where to get the 2.04e version you suggested.

    I got the 2.04d update from GG.

  9. #269
    Captain KipAllen's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    500k club

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by GFDP View Post
    I have updated to 2.04d. It seems to work with that. Not sure where to get the 2.04e version you suggested.

    I got the 2.04d update from GG.
    Here's where to get 2.04e.

    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-and-Semper-Fi
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
    --George Orwell

  10. #270
    Second Lieutenant Kevinleungcp's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    172
    Will there be any events where I'll somehow be able to recall my "elite" troops from China upon repulsion of the Japanese Armed Forces? (similar to the Spanish Civil War event where I got back my Legion Condor)

  11. #271
    Over the top, gentlemen! Marcus's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    Victoria 2

    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Driving through your flank
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslord666 View Post
    I am a little bit frustrated.... no matter what i do (going with spys on production or try to support partisans) Republic Spain Crushes the National.... i started the game twice from the beginning on.... i made a savegame directly on day 1 of the spanish Civil war. And some sub-saves after several weeks when i thought it's not looking too bad for Franko.... no matter..... Republic Spain wins. I tried it 15 times in a row now.

    Sorry but i think for a german-only game it should be balanced more for Franco.... nobody is weening when the republicans get some more disadvantage, because give a damn f*** on balancing - this is a german sinle player MOD. For me the game is finished when republican Spain wins... And it is not very exciting to forget about creating you own military, and technics when the most of the time you are looking if it's worth continue playing because Franco is f*** up the 15th time...
    i like challenge, i can accept overpowered factions - WHEN I CAN FIGHT THEM MYSELF.

    please do something on that.
    Same here, Franco is 0 for 2. The Nationals get seperated and I have a feeling they don't get any convoys to start off with (can anybody verify this?). Rolled up in about 6 months, even with my Condor Legion!

    Apart from that, this thing ROCKS!
    I want it all - Freddie Mercury

    Prey comes willingly to the spider who waits in his web - Jonas Simbacca

    Progress doesn't come from early risers — progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things - Robert Heinlein

  12. #272
    I.C.E. Devildread's Avatar
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Montpellier, France
    Posts
    9,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinleungcp View Post
    Will there be any events where I'll somehow be able to recall my "elite" troops from China upon repulsion of the Japanese Armed Forces? (similar to the Spanish Civil War event where I got back my Legion Condor)
    You don't send troops in China, just equipment and advisors. You can't recall them.

    I'll see what I can do about Spanish Civil War, in my tests it was something like 70-30 odds in favor of Franco but maybe it was only random.

  13. #273
    Agree with a previous poster. China get their butts kicked in both my scenarios fairly quickly. Also as in DiDays ICE mod republican spain continues to win :*(. Crushes my hopes for a gibralter.

  14. #274
    Second Lieutenant Kevinleungcp's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by IronHead View Post
    Agree with a previous poster. China get their butts kicked in both my scenarios fairly quickly. Also as in DiDays ICE mod republican spain continues to win :*(. Crushes my hopes for a gibralter.
    well.... on my third trial, it has turned into a stalemate. So I think it's really just a matter of luck. The same applies to the Spanish Civil War... But I'd say it's rather a 40-60 odd in favor of Republic Spanish...

  15. #275
    I.C.E. Devildread's Avatar
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Montpellier, France
    Posts
    9,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinleungcp View Post
    well.... on my third trial, it has turned into a stalemate. So I think it's really just a matter of luck. The same applies to the Spanish Civil War... But I'd say it's rather a 40-60 odd in favor of Republic Spanish...
    Yeah but a matter of luck when it involves 5% of your IC and tons of supplies from you is somewhat exagerated. The concept is to have more chances when you help than when you don't.

    I'll work it out.

  16. #276
    Do the doctrines from the naval tab affect the new submarine types? They don't obviously seem to, but I can't otherwise see a way to increase (e.g.) the morale for my C/M/L-SS.

  17. #277
    I.C.E. Devildread's Avatar
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Montpellier, France
    Posts
    9,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavallin View Post
    Do the doctrines from the naval tab affect the new submarine types? They don't obviously seem to, but I can't otherwise see a way to increase (e.g.) the morale for my C/M/L-SS.
    You are right, they don't. This will be fixed in the patch. :s

  18. #278
    Field Marshal No idea's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere around the Universe...
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by cfp View Post
    They're not in my game?

    No Idea: Mobilizing a unit with less than 25% should cause it to *gain* experience. Meanwhile a unit with over 25% should lose experience when mobilized or reinforced. That's how it works in vanilla. (It's 30% in vanilla, though.) It will still have less than the max amount of experience though. In vanilla, a unit trained as a specialist reserve (with 3 year draft) will have ~22.5% exp. when mobilized.
    I think (contrary to what I thought) that REINFORCEMENTS are NOT treated as specialists troops, although I don´t know which training (= how much experience) they are supposed to have. So, if you build a RESERVE division with specialist training, it will start with 30 exp. (or 25 exp. In DI). However, depending on you conscript laws, it will get from its very begininng more or less men (depending on your conscript law). When you mobilize (or when you get a higher conscript law) your exp. gets lower. That can only happen because REINFORCEMENTS are not treated as specialists troops by the game (even if you happen to have the specialist training law enacted when you mobilize). I thought that if you had specialist training enacted, you´d get reinforcements with 30 exp. (or 25 exp. in DI), but now I see it´s not the case.

  19. #279
    Field Marshal No idea's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere around the Universe...
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinleungcp View Post
    Will there be any events where I'll somehow be able to recall my "elite" troops from China upon repulsion of the Japanese Armed Forces? (similar to the Spanish Civil War event where I got back my Legion Condor)
    Uhh? You got Legion COndor after Franco being defeated? IN my current game Franco was defeated and I never got Legion Condor (or, at least I was never told that I had gotten them back)

  20. #280
    Second Lieutenant Kevinleungcp's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by No idea View Post
    Uhh? You got Legion COndor after Franco being defeated? IN my current game Franco was defeated and I never got Legion Condor (or, at least I was never told that I had gotten them back)
    You got back the troops if Franco won.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 39 64 89 114 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts