+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 167 FirstFirst ... 15 40 65 90 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 140 165 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 3333

Thread: [Dies Irae: Götterdämmerung] Report thread

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Devildread View Post
    Don't see it like that. ^^

I was paid for making the DLC on SF. In the salary was included a FTM compatibility. It is compatible since July (compatible doesn't mean bugfree), my job was done.
    But I decided to continue for you guys, because I don't like bugs and because I want everything to be perfect. But I have no Paradox pression or anything, this is my choice, my work is done and I do the patching for free.

This is why I ask for patience, I don't have time to work on it h24 and I don't have time to playtest. Hence I need savegames, in order to fix the issues. Without savegames I can't fix most of the stuff.

So please, be patient and upload anything you find odd. That way you will have a perfect DIG one day. Not tomorrow, not the next week, but whenever I get some spare time I work on it. Next patch is planned for friday, but I would like to have this Sov surrender issue fixed before. So again, UPLOAD YOUR SAVEGAMES.

Words like "I paid 5 bucks I want everything to be perfect NOW" won't work on me. It just makes me sad.
    That is why I recommend your DLC together with HoI3 whenever anyone asks me for this sort of game.

Also, your continuous support to the DLC entitles you to a couple of free beers if you ever come to Portugal (just let me know! )

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Something I've wanted to ask for some time:

Does the AI get a bonus for detecting German subs? In several games I noted how easily the AI seems to find sub fleets, even if they only consist of two U-Boats. Usually I'm down to my reserve fleets within four weeks after "Danzig or war" (losing several admirals that way). At the same time I'm trying endlessly to destroy the French and British subs which are circling in and out of the Heligoland Bay with destroyers and NAV bombers, being lucky if I can attack them once.

Quote Originally Posted by nimrod123 View Post
    what vechile is the 3rd colum 1st row
    looks like a variant of the leopard scout tank..
    but i would like to see info too. what's the plane type, following the ME262?

First Lieutenant
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Devildread View Post
    I need savegames guys. I have no dedicated QA testing team and without your help I won't be able to fix everything.

This is a 5€ DLC, not a 60€ game (and I can find some full games with less support than I give to this DLC!). I am not paid for fixing stuff and I do this in my spare time for your entertainment. Please be patient.

It is unlikely that there is any .exe soon.
    Did not know you need one for this issue but here you are.
    Just run a few hours (paratroopers are just send from stalingrad to victory point).
    did try it with different wargoals but does not matter.
    If any questions, please let me know. Nevertheless i appreciate your efforts on DI very much!! when you make a new DLC i definitely will buy it to support your work. thx again!

mmm but now i see an issue... i am not able to upload a save game as there is no attachment tool in this screen... please email me and i will send you the attachment. (send you private mail with mailaddress)

Also notice the diplomatic map. is this the way it needs to be?
    Last edited by Roosen; 27-09-2011 at 21:04.

Sergeant
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi

mmm but now i see an issue... i am not able to upload a save game as there is no attachment tool in this screen... please email me and i will send you the attachment. (send you private mail with mailaddress)
    If you press "go advanced" you will be able to post attachments:-)

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold

Quote Originally Posted by nimrod123 View Post
    what vechile is the 3rd colum 1st row
    Schützenpanzerwagen E50 BÜFFEL

Here's a save just before Bitter Peace fires (or should fire). I went pretty a-historical so I'm not at war with the allies, but no cheats were used.
    In my game when Bitter Peace fired both mongolia and Tuva became my puppets, Finland got it's old territories back, but I was left with nothing.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WG4RITC1

edit: Did a second try with "drang nach osten" wargoal selected, and now the surrender fired correctly.
    Last edited by Gladedancer; 27-09-2011 at 23:22.

I'm a bit further on with my game and now I've hit another problem - provinces in both Germany and Italy are randomly switching over to UK control. There don't seem to be any units in the provinces, so I can't see how it's any sort of subterfuge or resistance.

Germany2.7z

Quote Originally Posted by bloody12th View Post
    I'm a bit further on with my game and now I've hit another problem - provinces in both Germany and Italy are randomly switching over to UK control. There don't seem to be any units in the provinces, so I can't see how it's any sort of subterfuge or resistance.

Attachment 40505
    That happens when the UK places an air-transport inside a strategic bomber formation and has paratrooper division inside. When that formation starts bombing your provinces they switch over to UK without the paratroopers leaving the plane.
    Only solution I've found was to load up as UK and deleted the transport.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladedancer View Post
    That happens when the UK places an air-transport inside a strategic bomber formation and has paratrooper division inside. When that formation starts bombing your provinces they switch over to UK without the paratroopers leaving the plane.
    Only solution I've found was to load up as UK and deleted the transport.
    LOL! That's quite a bug (presumably from FTM and not DIG?). The problem is, if I try and load the game as UK or some other country in DIG, it usually crashes the game.

Edit: Actually if I recall there was a paratrooper division in one of the pockets. Unfortunately for them they happened to be in the path of my II Panzerkorps as they drove to help fight off yet another attempted invasion. Hopefully that will sort the problem.
    Last edited by bloody12th; 28-09-2011 at 14:44.

Hi! I have 2 questions about Dies Irae:

- Do conditions need to out me of the Blue Division, the Indische events division and divisions Croats and others?

- Steam says that it will be compatible with FTM, anyone know any possible departure of the compatibility patch date?

Thanks and great job Devildread

First Lieutenant
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2

Correct! had same results (diday has my savegame now).

Quote Originally Posted by Gladedancer View Post
    Here's a save just before Bitter Peace fires (or should fire). I went pretty a-historical so I'm not at war with the allies, but no cheats were used.
    In my game when Bitter Peace fired both mongolia and Tuva became my puppets, Finland got it's old territories back, but I was left with nothing.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WG4RITC1

edit: Did a second try with "drang nach osten" wargoal selected, and now the surrender fired correctly.

RPM Imterm Air Guru darthkommandant's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Blog Entries
    I just installed DIG and it wont go past 17:00 jan 1 1936 whwer it will crash to desktop. Im not sure what is causing this to happen.
    The EastAARn Front Ger 41 TRP AAR Can I beat the Bear? Maybe not but well find out.
    (&) Scharfschützenabzeichen Awarded by TheHyphenated1 for meritorious conduct in Weltkreigschaft

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2
    Pride of Nations500k club

"Vorwärts Panzers" Up and running? I am missing my SS.

Quote Originally Posted by Casacerian View Post
    "Vorwärts Panzers" Up and running? I am missing my SS.
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...%E4rts+Panzers

can always try that instead, think they abanded Vorwärts Panzers
    Last edited by Vordus; 28-09-2011 at 22:48.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Bug report: played a game today and with that weird german named war goal against the soviets, when my demands were enforced the soviets kept some random provinces next to poland and such.
    I think I saw this bug mentioned before...

If necessary I can upload the savegame or a screenshot.

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2
    Pride of Nations500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Cromelex View Post
    Bug report: played a game today and with that weird german named war goal against the soviets, when my demands were enforced the soviets kept some random provinces next to poland and such.
    I think I saw this bug mentioned before...

If necessary I can upload the savegame or a screenshot.
    Upload the save game before and after when ya can. That is 99% of the time what DD is looking for when you find a bug.

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiVictoria 2

^ he said it.

With all the savegames I got I will be able to work out a finale (finaly!) patch during the week end, then I wait a few days of reports from you and I'll send it to Steam, GG ans such. I can't promise anything tho, as I already sent a patch for Common Weapons to Gamersgate in 2010 and they didn't put it so...

Second Lieutenant King_Nothing-'s Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2

Just a question, what is the tech russian railways good for? Does it give some better infrastructure in captured russian territories or?

East India CompanyFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2

i finally got dies irae to load to the main menu however the main menu ends up blank everytime with only the writing in the bottom left corner telling you what version/ mod you are using showing up. how do i fix this? i cant even see the buttons to get into the game.

+ Reply to Thread