+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 167 FirstFirst ... 49 74 99 124 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 3338

Thread: [Dies Irae: Götterdämmerung] Report thread

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

DD,

Man-oh-man... What can be done? It is 18 October 1940 I have finished off Europe and got England on hold. I have driven deep into the SU, almost to Moscow. Sevastopol, Rostov,Kursk. Kharkov, and Minsk to name a few have all fallen. I am pushing for War Goals of Drang Ost and/or West Russia. I have guaranteed Finland's independence but in no alliance with them. Finland is at war with SU. I signed no Pact with SU. I can't remember but believe SU declared war on me, probably due to Finland. I'm probably having my BEST game ever and can't do anything wrong. I have just encircled and eliminated 2 huge forces, probably ~150 divisions. The SU got to be hurting. Then the Annexation of the Baltic countries fires and WHAM! Everything goes red all the way back to the Polish border and all my troops are deep behind enemy lines and it says Finland and I now have a truce with SU. What happened? Can anything be done? I really don't want to start over... I suppose I could remove the Annexation event but... But, what happened? I repeat, I did not sign a Pact with Stalin. - Rick
    PS (Edit) - I can't even find the Annexation event to remove or edit it out! AAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!
    Last edited by RickR; 13-05-2012 at 11:41.
    "An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Arsenal of DemocracyFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourIron Cross
    Semper FiVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by IronHead View Post
    I believe there already is an event for BEF in France. I always see a good amount of Brit troops given to France and Belgium, etc when im running around destroying France.
    Really? I don't think I have seen any British troops helping France in any of my games in FTM. In my last game the Brits didn't help until after France fell. They did launch an impressive invasion soon after, but it was still too little too late to make a real impact. Without British help before the German invasion the whole French campaign is far too easy- especailly witht he French AI moving most of its forces behind the Maginot Line. Can anyone confirm if there is an event for the BEF? If so what % does it have to fire? As I said I have never seen this happen in any of my games.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by RickR View Post
    DD,

Man-oh-man... What can be done? It is 18 October 1940 I have finished off Europe and got England on hold. I have driven deep into the SU, almost to Moscow. Sevastopol, Rostov,Kursk. Kharkov, and Minsk to name a few have all fallen. I am pushing for War Goals of Drang Ost and/or West Russia. I have guaranteed Finland's independence but in no alliance with them. Finland is at war with SU. I signed no Pact with SU. I can't remember but believe SU declared war on me, probably due to Finland. I'm probably having my BEST game ever and can't do anything wrong. I have just encircled and eliminated 2 huge forces, probably ~150 divisions. The SU got to be hurting. Then the Annexation of the Baltic countries fires and WHAM! Everything goes red all the way back to the Polish border and all my troops are deep behind enemy lines and it says Finland and I now have a truce with SU. What happened? Can anything be done? I really don't want to start over... I suppose I could remove the Annexation event but... But, what happened? I repeat, I did not sign a Pact with Stalin. - Rick
    PS (Edit) - I can't even find the Annexation event to remove or edit it out! AAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!
    No one has any ideas about why this happened? The only thing I can think of is 1) The annexiation of the Baltics just happened about the same time as the Truce. 2)Finland made a truce with SU which somehow included me (Germany) but why the borders went all the way back to start of hostilities? Finland did get it's country back as 2/3 of it was occupied and now the Soviets are scrambling to get out of Finland. I just don't understand why SU and Finland could make a deal and Germany got cut out of it. Next time, Finland is on it's own. No more Mr. Nice Guy. BTW Anyone know where the Baltics Annex event is located? - Rick
    Last edited by RickR; 14-05-2012 at 15:05.
    "An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

3.06 patch compatible?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by vonWerdt View Post
    Really? I don't think I have seen any British troops helping France in any of my games in FTM. In my last game the Brits didn't help until after France fell. They did launch an impressive invasion soon after, but it was still too little too late to make a real impact. Without British help before the German invasion the whole French campaign is far too easy- especailly witht he French AI moving most of its forces behind the Maginot Line. Can anyone confirm if there is an event for the BEF? If so what % does it have to fire? As I said I have never seen this happen in any of my games.
    In most of my games I see the Brits popping up on the Maginot line, even the odd Canadian or Kiwi. So it does happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiffus View Post
    In most of my games I see the Brits popping up on the Maginot line, even the odd Canadian or Kiwi. So it does happen.
    yah. Or i fight them in Den Haag or Brugge, making it a real pain to try to conquer..

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2

I tried you mod for the first time (bought it on Gamersgate when it was on special) and it's too unbalanced, as it gives the Germans too much extra stuff.

Second Lieutenant King_Nothing-'s Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2

shouldnt there be a final patch version for FTM instead of the beta?

@hoikof Thats the point of this mod. German perspective. You arent suppose to play anybody else.

@King_Nothing He is waiting for the new HOI3 patch to come out, thats when DI:G will be patched up and completed i believe

One other thing. When Op. Barb starts is there a chance to get an event that gives Rumanian troops to Germany? That would be nice to have that small Rumanian and Italian armies in the South helping push toward Odessa and Svestapool.

MOre events like this should fire, like the Korps from Spainm and the Freikorps from Denmark. Perhaps even an army from Finland? (All the historica armies from other countires should be covered in events)

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by IronHead View Post
    @hoikof Thats the point of this mod. German perspective. You arent suppose to play anybody else.

@King_Nothing He is waiting for the new HOI3 patch to come out, thats when DI:G will be patched up and completed i believe

One other thing. When Op. Barb starts is there a chance to get an event that gives Rumanian troops to Germany? That would be nice to have that small Rumanian and Italian armies in the South helping push toward Odessa and Svestapool.

MOre events like this should fire, like the Korps from Spainm and the Freikorps from Denmark. Perhaps even an army from Finland? (All the historica armies from other countires should be covered in events)
    I to support this a certain exent, Hungry as well would be nice as the Germans by 1944 defacto controlled all these armys, in fact some of them held out longer than standard units.

If they were evnt decsions in the deplomacy tab then you could have the option to ignore them if you don't like them!

soo call me noob, which I am, but Im under the impression you cannot play Dies Irae with FTM 3.05? Seeing as mine freezes everytime on map-sprites, but will run FTM without a hitch.. help?

Quote Originally Posted by DanielLud View Post
    soo call me noob, which I am, but Im under the impression you cannot play Dies Irae with FTM 3.05? Seeing as mine freezes everytime on map-sprites, but will run FTM without a hitch.. help?
    You have to download and install the latest beta patch for FTM or it won't start.

Edit: I should make this clearer. You need the beta patch for Dies Irae for the game to start. You don't need to get FTM 3.06.
    INTENSIFY FORWARD FIREPOWER!!!!!!

Second Lieutenant
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagickaSemper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Piett View Post
    You have to download and install the latest beta patch for FTM or it won't start.

Edit: I should make this clearer. You need the beta patch for Dies Irae for the game to start. You don't need to get FTM 3.06.
    best way to help people if you aren't sure of the info you posses is to point them in the right direction

- Install FTM and patch 3.05
    - Be sure the DLC installed
    - Download Dies_Irae_Gotterdammerung_beta_2.06
    - Extract it to the FTM \mod\Dies_irae_Gotterdammerung folder (if you're not sure, see below for extracting-101)
    - Overwrite when prompted (the archive files should replace the Dies Irae ones)

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Suppose you will wait the definitive 3.06 patch to update DI:G?

got it, thanks alot, much appreciated.

Well now im having some more issues. I've downloaded and patched FTM to 3.05. Downloaded and installed DI but Im having some real difficulty with the patch. I've followed the instructions to the point and still it doesnt patch. The extractor will even copy the whole way and never report an error yet I still never see a change. lost and pissed off, help please

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Münster, the Holy City of Zion, Capital of the World

Hearts of Iron 3 collection and DI:G

So i bought this DLC and got HOI 3 Collection. Whenever i download it (via Gamersgate) and try to install it it immediately quits with the message 'Hearts of Iron 3 is not installed'.
    What do i do?

Now that 3.06 is close to official relase. How much longer will it be for Dies Irae to come out after?

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireIron CrossVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    StarvoidVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Klausewitz View Post
    So i bought this DLC and got HOI 3 Collection. Whenever i download it (via Gamersgate) and try to install it it immediately quits with the message 'Hearts of Iron 3 is not installed'.
    What do i do?
    redownload the hoi3 CC, as the installer for the collection was borked (missing regersrty set up) it has nothing to do with DIG
    In the future there will only be two workers, a human and a dog. The human's job will be feeding the dog. The dog's job will be making sure the human doesn't touch the computers.

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiVictoria 2

Announcement: 3.06 version of the DI:G DLC will be available on late june, early july.

No new features planned but some rework due to the new map.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 167 FirstFirst ... 49 74 99 124 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast