+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 167 FirstFirst ... 14 39 64 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 114 139 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 3331

Thread: [Dies Irae: Götterdämmerung] Report thread

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Thanks to all as there are some really good ideas here that I did not consider such as use more radar and Air Superiority over channel uses a lot of fuel...

Thanks! Rick
    "An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Garmorn View Post
    DD,

I did not have the MR-Pack change fire in my last games of DIG so I checked out the event file to see if it was corrupted. There is no line returns. The whole file is one lone line. I don't know modeling well and want to check to see if this is correct or not. All the rest have line returns after each command so based on that I am thinking my file is corrupted or something.
    This is weird. Are you on Steam?

Anyway you should have the file in the latest patch.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2

No, I am not and yes I have the FTML latest patch.

I went in and added all of the line returns just to see what I could learn from it.
    Garmorn

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Roosen View Post
    EDIT 2: After getting vichy france/south france. the rest of france is being conquered by italy (at least the try) but there are USA units over there doing nothing because of not being at war yet (mar/apr 41) but wtf are they doing over there???!![/SIZE]! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Thats exactally what Chruchill said a few times. lol

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    An easy way to not have Italy get any of France is to not call them to arms until after the invasion of northern France is started. I usually call them when I am one or two provinces away from Paris.
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

Hey guys,
    I have an issue running the [Dies Irae: Götterdämmerung] mod since I installed For the Motherlands. Please help!
    I receive a windows message: "File Exception: Exception in: discfile.cpp, line 431. Description:Could not open file."
    I'm on steam. What's the problem?

OK I found it. Disregard my previous post.
    I see they are not compatible

Quote Originally Posted by Aitoaneer View Post
    OK I found it. Disregard my previous post.
    I see they are not compatible
    No reason for the frown - they are compatible with the current alpha-patch for DI:G - see post 2 of this thread and cheer up
    What does this button do? - a Semper Fi gameplay AAR (Germany, 1936) - World War II accidentally started on June 1, 1938 (dead)
    Turning Point: STALINGRAD - a 1942 campaign gameplay AAR here - the war begins on page 13! (dead)
    A World in Flames - an international DDA 1.1 1936 AAR Index in the first post (dead)

"You mean now we can't say 'Hello, we're French spies' to strangers on the street like we used to?"
    - Furstner in The Popular Front by Prufrock451

I am afraid that I can't get past 6 ingame hours before my game crashes, I have the latest patches, etc, or I am atleast quite sure that I do, any suggestions?
    I did not make an AAR

You know what, nevermind, this is not a DIG only problem, It also happens in Vanilla, so I will reinstall the bunch, sorry for wasting anyone's time ^^
    I did not make an AAR

Hope it's ok to post this here, but saw that DIG is on sale at gamersgate this week and wanted to ask, how has it been recieved by the community? I have semper fi, but not FTM. Looked over the description, but wondered what others thoughts were on it.

Thanks.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by conanthelibrari View Post
    Hope it's ok to post this here, but saw that DIG is on sale at gamersgate this week and wanted to ask, how has it been recieved by the community? I have semper fi, but not FTM. Looked over the description, but wondered what others thoughts were on it.

Thanks.
    For two and half euros? That's pretty much nothing, buy it! It adds a lot to the game as Germany. I'd personally prefer it to be more challenging, but nonetheless, it's easily worth 2,5 euros, and even more!

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiVictoria 2

See my signs, the dev diaries are all true, no marketing bullshit.

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
    Warlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries

Thanks.
    I would get it as fast as possible!
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

The problem with HOI3 is that one can neither fight realistically, nor command. I mean, one watches helplessly, as the Communist and Nationalist China use human waves, and guerrella warfare, as one plays the game. How come Hitler conquers Stalinist USSR, while I loose my superbly trained army to Nationalist and Communist China, not to mention various other cliques as they exist? Was Guerrella warfare so evolved before Che Guevara? And the Chinese do not fight against each other, but against me.

Quote Originally Posted by AdityaMookerjee View Post
    The problem with HOI3 is that one can neither fight realistically, nor command. I mean, one watches helplessly, as the Communist and Nationalist China use human waves, and guerrella warfare, as one plays the game. How come Hitler conquers Stalinist USSR, while I loose my superbly trained army to Nationalist and Communist China, not to mention various other cliques as they exist? Was Guerrella warfare so evolved before Che Guevara? And the Chinese do not fight against each other, but against me.
    were is the connection to dies irea? your are meant to play germany.
    btw, the term guerilla was formed during the Napoleonic wars in Spain.

The picture of the early german naval bomber is wrong. It shows a Do-17 but it should show a He-115!

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Naval War: Arctic CircleRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2

Hope it's ok to post this here, but saw that DIG is on sale at gamersgate this week and wanted to ask, how has it been received by the community? I have semper fi, but not FTM. Looked over the description, but wondered what others thoughts were on it.

Thanks.
    If you just have SF, DiG is a must get it adds a lot to the single player German game, well worth it.
    The word Apocalypse in its older forms translates into = The revealing of hidden knowledge

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

I ALWAYS play Germany, as such, D.I.G. is a must for me. Why? Realism plus much better map for a reasons. Now, if you are a UK or CommonWealth Country or USA type guy then maybe not but it would still give you the cool map and a few other goodies...but if you play Germany, like a large portion of us (the majority of players) then you will want it and it's dirt cheap at that price. Buy it, money well spent!
    Rick
    PS. The only way I would play Germany without DIG is using the I.C.E mod which btw DevilDread authored also.
    "An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

First Lieutenant
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2

Maybe already mentioned:
    War goals are not effecting correctly. by requiring Prussia or western russia not all provinces are going to germany after surrender, some small ones are left including the baltic states (some 5 or 6 are going to germany but not all)
    I know people are able to change the wargoal delay in the files but you should be able to add more (correct working) wargoals in DI. Even the re-claims of romania and finland are not given. The finish ones go to germany (by occupying west russia) and the romanian ones are now a strip of provinces belonging to sov. This is frustrating as I wanted to start fighting the USA but its not fun to see a very strange map with to many "Islands" of soviets left. Will this be fixed in the next version of...?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 167 FirstFirst ... 14 39 64 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 114 139 164 ... LastLast