+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 167 FirstFirst ... 10 35 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 85 110 135 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 3336

Thread: [Dies Irae: Götterdämmerung] Report thread

Arsenal of DemocracyEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Fracchione View Post
    lol I mean the patch
    This patch is still marked beta so wont be in Steam any time soon. I'm not even sure if it will ever be based on what I read here. I just make a copy of the HOI3 folder (from under my Steam folder), patch it to SF 2.04f, then apply the DI:G patch. To run the game, just launch hoi3.exe from the folder you copied over. You don't have to launch this one through Steam.

Achtung PanzerHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Devildread View Post
    Yes my bad. I update that right now.

DI:G is compatible with either d e or f.

I recommend using f.

--edit: unrelated pic

what screen resolution is your game set on for the above?

So this is not the real patch? When does the real patch arrive...I am one of the guys that isnt savy enough to handle the beta!

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaSemper FiVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Is this the thread where I report that my Dies Irae crashes whenever I try and change a leader?
    Also, where'd that flag come from?

Edit: Never mind, read back a few pages. All over it now
    "C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre"

AARS:
    For the fern! Part Deux A New ZealandAAR Newly Updated! 10/5/10
    Land of the Long Red Cloud, A narrative New Zealand AAR Newly Updated 17/9/10
    Rebirth of an empire, A 1936 AAR Great Britain reclaims her spot at the top of the world! (Abandoned)

Hey, I am trying to put on some mods but i dont think they'll work for Dies Irae Götterdämmerung, so im trying to play the original Hearts of iron 3 through steam. But i cant play it, only semper Fi. Even if i go Steam/Steamapps/common/hearts of iron 3 i can only find the Semper Fi launcher.. :\
    Any suggestions like maybe the set launcher options? Just dont know what it might be..
    -Thanks

Ya know how hard it is to find a mod for that flag!? its a pain. I want it!

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiVictoria 2

@SirCentipede: Please come up with suggested value. I am open to anything and I rely on your reports guys for the better balance as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlimont View Post
    what screen resolution is your game set on for the above?
    1280*1024, why?

Quote Originally Posted by turnturn View Post
    So this is not the real patch? When does the real patch arrive...I am one of the guys that isnt savy enough to handle the beta!
    I am sorry but I can't make official patches just like that. I am forced to wait until the patch is mature enough and then I will ask Paradox to contact everyone and patch the DLC. I am afraid it will take a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Raaritsgozilla View Post
    Is this the thread where I report that my Dies Irae crashes whenever I try and change a leader?
    Also, where'd that flag come from?

Edit: Never mind, read back a few pages. All over it now
    Please read the first post of the thread, leader crash is explained.

Quote Originally Posted by aqtru18 View Post
    Hey, I am trying to put on some mods but i dont think they'll work for Dies Irae Götterdämmerung, so im trying to play the original Hearts of iron 3 through steam. But i cant play it, only semper Fi. Even if i go Steam/Steamapps/common/hearts of iron 3 i can only find the Semper Fi launcher.. :\
    Any suggestions like maybe the set launcher options? Just dont know what it might be..
    -Thanks
    Please read the first post of the thread, steam installation is explained.

bug 1.03 with vorwats panzer on GD

Hi I installed the last parch, i play 2.04d and use vorwars panzer.. Now i load and see the nice Pocket BB but the grossdeutschland and also brandenburg events are bugged. Pehaps its vorwarts panzer or its the new patch but the are stucked. Does anyone else have this? Great work btw, this mod rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Driekus View Post
    Hi I installed the last parch, i play 2.04d and use vorwars panzer.. Now i load and see the nice Pocket BB but the grossdeutschland and also brandenburg events are bugged. Pehaps its vorwarts panzer or its the new patch but the are stucked. Does anyone else have this? Great work btw, this mod rocks!
    Vorwärts Panzers is not compatible with 1.03 yet.
    Our newest mod: RPM 2 -- Tears of War. A decision-based immersion mod
    Detailed land, naval and air models, with brand new elites and other units, too!
    Current version: 1.0 (released August 2014)

My AAR: Vorwärts Panzers! --> Ongoing!.

Forgot to remove the flag , the 88 mm gun.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/hoi31.jpg/

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

DD, was the bug with "Wolves of the Atlantic" event not firing in loaded game fixed? It's gonna be pain in the butt to play all the way from '36 to '40 in one session when I have other things to do.

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    Semper FiVictoria 2

I don't know what this bug is. You don't need any event or anything to build submarines.

Vordus you missed deleting a flag on the sprite in east prussia
    An expert is someone who has made every single mistake. But only once.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else."
    Winston Churchill

MY HOI3 TFH AAR SOMETHING TO DREAD
    My HOI3 SFi DI;G AAR POCKET FULL OF DREAMS THIS IS DEAD

Achtung PanzerHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiRome: Vae Victis

is it correct to say francesco's model patch 2.15 is the correct addition to dig 1.03?

Europa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Warlimont View Post
    is it correct to say francesco's model patch 2.15 is the correct addition to dig 1.03?
    I don't think so. There's a specific patch from Francisco for DIG.
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
    --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by lastmantodie View Post
    Vordus you missed deleting a flag on the sprite in east prussia
    Ye I noticed that and said "Doh! to myself, but on the other hand you cant really see it.

Hearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

DD, here's a suggestion for your future patch work to the DLC.

Currently I find it rather strange that assault gun gives you armor practical on completion and that tank destroyer gives you artillery practical on completion. To the best of my knowledge, the primary use of assault guns is to provide direct fire support for advancing infantry in order to take out opposing infantry forces or fortified positions. Assault guns usually mounted the gun or howitzer in a fully enclosed casemate on a tank chassis. As such they are closer, imho, both in form and in functionality to SP Artilleries and should yield artillery practical instead. Tank destroyers, as the name implies, are armed with high velocity long barrel guns designed to disable tanks and should probably give you armor practical imho.
    Be water, my friend. Stay Thirsty, my friend.

after bitter peace event an event fired that asked to give back the east part of poland to stalin. i could decline it, but why does that event fire when i just won the war in the east?

Hearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinleungcp View Post
    DD, here's a suggestion for your future patch work to the DLC.

Currently I find it rather strange that assault gun gives you armor practical on completion and that tank destroyer gives you artillery practical on completion. To the best of my knowledge, the primary use of assault guns is to provide direct fire support for advancing infantry in order to take out opposing infantry forces or fortified positions. Assault guns usually mounted the gun or howitzer in a fully enclosed casemate on a tank chassis. As such they are closer, imho, both in form and in functionality to SP Artilleries and should yield artillery practical instead. Tank destroyers, as the name implies, are armed with high velocity long barrel guns designed to disable tanks and should probably give you armor practical imho.
    For those who want to read up on the differences between assault gun, tank destroyers, and SP-Artillery, I'd recommend the following link which has a pretty accurate historical description of each. A future improvement work could be done to rerate some of the defensiveness, toughness, softness, attack values, etc of these support brigades.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ank-Destroyers
    Be water, my friend. Stay Thirsty, my friend.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Nadien View Post
    after bitter peace event an event fired that asked to give back the east part of poland to stalin. i could decline it, but why does that event fire when i just won the war in the east?
    Maybe Stalin was hoping you would be generous. He could perhaps launch an invasion from there... if he gets transit rights with Romania and Hungary or you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 167 FirstFirst ... 10 35 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 85 110 135 160 ... LastLast