Closed Thread

Thread: Modding the command line

Modding the command line

hi guys! I hope to write in the right place, so I downloaded a version of East vs West and at the moment I'm playing with Italy but I found that just want to create an Army Corps from a division, with the button, it gives me: create new Army. same thing with the Army Group nonexistent.
    where do I go to change because everything back?
    come lo scoglio infrango come l'onda travolgo

fun fact # 237: This is not the EvW forum.

fun fact # 238: You are talking about an illegtimate copy of a game whose designer/publisher still holds all rights and titles in an official forum of that very company.

Quote Originally Posted by gunstickuncle View Post
    fun fact # 237: This is not the EvW forum.

fun fact # 238: You are talking about an illegtimate copy of a game whose designer/publisher still holds all rights and titles in an official forum of that very company.
    anyway i think it's a semi complete conversion of Hoi3. I think that if the company has not yet published it is impossible to find
    come lo scoglio infrango come l'onda travolgo

Quote Originally Posted by ciano91 View Post
    I think that if the company has not yet published it is impossible to find
    East v West was a announced game based on HoI3. For whatever reason, this game got cancelled during closed beta phase.
    There's a illegal (!) leak of a closed-beta build (presumably) floating around the internet. Unless PI picks EvW up again somewhere in the future, playing EvW will be always illegal (unless you struck a deal with them, allowing you to do so).
    Julia Wjatscheslawowna Rakobolskaja in Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo
    My Ink Well

Covert Mastermind Demi Moderator Secret Master's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Someone needs to review the rules of the forum:

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Master View Post
    Regarding East vs West: East vs West is a canceled game, Paradox has said everything they intend to, and feel the statement posted here is still valid.

Threads discussing East versus West will not be started, nor should members of the community request cannibalization of East versus West's programming for inclusion in Hearts of Iron IV. Threads engaging in this behavior will be closed.

Furthermore, discussion of how to acquire unreleased materials related to Paradox products is not allowed. Threads engaging in this behavior will be closed, and further action against the individuals in question may be taken.
    Any build of EvW you find on the Internet is an illegitimate copy of the game. We are not supposed to be discussing EvW in this forum, nor will support for stolen game materials be provided.

Thread closed.
    All Hail Him,

The Secret Master

Note: If I write a post in this hideous color, I am speaking as a Demi-Moderator. Paying attention is strongly advised.

Closed Thread