+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drift

Drift

How does Axis get +24 drift towards it while I as USSR can only influence nations by +20? Axis already accepted Japan and Italy and Allies accepted Greece. I havent been able to get anyone at all, can someone help?
    "I always thought I was a good person" should be on the cover reviews on CK2.
    -TomosCaerllion

Drift consists of influence, relations, threat (if too close), political similarity. There are many fascist countries in the world, but very few communist ones. That helps the Axis get countries into their corner, and hinders you.

So there is no way to speed it up?

Also, I managed to do a coup in Turkey and allign them towards my faction, but it says their neutrality compared to their enemy is 61 when it should be 25? What is this and how do I deal with it?

Apparently I am Turkey's highest threat with 28.7.
    Last edited by Khezef; 06-04-2014 at 07:10.
    "I always thought I was a good person" should be on the cover reviews on CK2.
    -TomosCaerllion

Use spies to increase your threat level in that country.

Sergeant
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Khezef View Post
    So there is no way to speed it up?

Also, I managed to do a coup in Turkey and allign them towards my faction, but it says their neutrality compared to their enemy is 61 when it should be 25? What is this and how do I deal with it?

Apparently I am Turkey's highest threat with 28.7.
    If you want Turkey to join the Comintern, use your spies to increase the threat of their fascist or democratic neighbors. Larger countries generate more threat, so concentrate on weaker majors like Italy and France.

+ Reply to Thread