• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for the lack of updates.

Í've been fulfilling my summer obligations and since my collegues are doing the same, I also have to work more than normal.

I'm posting to assure this AAR is not Dead, but on a temporary hold. Updates will follow shortly. I am aiming for next week, but it might turn out the week after.

July 16th 1925.

The world has been slowly moving forward the last few months. We´ve arrived at Anadyr a few days ago and are slowly getting used to getting balls frozen. It might be summer, but Siberia is still damn cold.

However, the highlight in today´s newspaper wasn´t very important. Der Kaiser has approved of a substantial investment in research departments of the Reich, but I wonder what much good it´ll do.

1315966281_6_Ailz.jpeg

July 17th 1925

1315966296_5_bUD6.jpeg

I guess that answers my question.

July 24th 1925

We rarely get any information regarding the other fronts. If we do it is usually something like this

1315966323_5_C3a7.jpeg

I'm sure they will see the error of their ways soon enough. The Afrika Korps will make sure of that!

I can't feel a bit jealous of my brothers in arms in Afrika, they are getting all the action. And more importantly all the warmth as well. Luckily the brass is making sure we keep warm. We've been training maneuvers for over a week now.

October 5th 1925

Today we've had some new arrivals. Captain says they're Libyans. It appears the Kaiser has granted them independence.

1315966343_5_CaN-.jpeg

We'll see how they fare during training soon enough.

November 14th 1925

Luckily our enemies are also dealing with nationalist sentiments. This time Rhodesia and Nyasaland, which actually is one single country, declared independence from the British.
I'm sure our Foreign Department is trying to align them to our side.

1315966370_5_Lb1f.jpeg

November 24th 1925

Another nation joins the slaughter.

1315966392_5_O4wq.jpeg

Unfortunately they do not have a shoreline, otherwise that new airdropped torpedo could be put to good use!.

December 24th 1925

Well it's Christmas Eve and we've received a gift. Maybe I'm misreading things but it appears we now are at war with what used to be a friendly part of an entire continent.

1315966421_5_apSx.jpeg

December 28th 1925

It's an independence free for all! Another nation rises from what still remains of the British Empire.

1315966438_5_hmen.jpeg

It's a boost for morale. It has been a little off, there is a lot of frantic activity at the HQ, wich alarms the men. We are all eager to get back into action. We only keep wondering what will be expected of us. Something big is about to happen, only what remains the question.

If the last training exercises are any clues, I suspect we'll be of to invade Japan in a few days.

January 1st 1926

I barely have time to scribble this down. The officers are yelling orders as we board the transports. The Kaiserliche Marine as sailed around to world to guide us. The Time has come for invasion. Another Enemy will get his teeth kicked in by the Boot of the German Army!

January 6th 1925

We've landed! Anchorage has been taken for the Glory of the Reich! It was Hell, but we've made a bridgehead and armies are receiving the plans for the next stage of the invasion.

1315966458_5_6Que.jpeg

Our organisation is quite of a mess, I see people wandering around looking for their units. I'm certain it will be solved within a few days.

January 24th 1926

The Invasion is progressing well. Although we are advancing at a steady pace, some people think that we are overextending ourselves and are trying to take advantage of it.

1315966489_5_fVUu.jpeg

They will rue the day they've made this decision.

February 10th 1926.

1315966528_5_yekO.jpeg

I wonder if the Afrika Korps are still there.

February 24 1926.

1315966554_5_uq-V.jpeg

Sigh.

February 27 1926.

Some better news has been received.

1315966576_5_-1zY.jpeg

Word has been spreading that the Kaiserliche Marine got left behind in the budgets. Since they seem to be the only ones that have advances in their field of technology, the word that has been spreading is false. I wonder when we get some new toys to play with.

March 16th 1926

After consolidating our beachhead and the west of Alaska we've been heading to Canada the better part of February. When we arrived at the border we've also ran into the the first units arriving from the States and Canada.

1315966594_5_pc0l.jpeg

It's a token resistance but the pressure from the brass to keep advancing at a steady pace has wrecked the invasion force's organistion. We need to defeat the Americans soon an strengthen our lines or this invasion will take a lot more years to complete, and more importantly, a whole lot more lives.

March 28th 1926.

Although the Americans and Canadians are putting up stiff resistance, the United Kingdom rarely show it's face. We see their backs a lot when they run away from us.

Or others, as is the case today:

1315966606_5_dNIh.jpeg

Another scavenger to pick at the corpse of Britannia.

Last edited:
The world is slowly decending into chaos. A chaos from which Germania will rise!

Nikolai: Germania will prevail, so much is certain.

Aliasing: I doubt the Kaiser will remake Berlin into Germania. Then again, Hitler is in a position of Power, so once he finds Speer it might happen.

OConner: Then look outside and start feeling happy, they should be there right about now.

Well the game has arrived at the point every unmodded HOI game will end up. You have to invade the far away countries as the USA and Canada to force the Allies to surrender. The American front is quite active as the US can send a lot of troops to make your life as miserable as humanly possible.

Afrika is reduced to a mop up operation. The Brits have about 3 divs active in Afrika, South Africa has about 5. I myself have about 10 div's there excluding the ones my puppets and allies send there. The only problem in Afrika is the Rebels wich I am too lazy to take care of (the Independence events prove that)

I'm working on the next update, It'll probably be ready tomorrow.

Thanks for reading and your patience.

It appears my image hosting service is quite unhappy with me uploading my holiday pictures. It seems that I've completely maxed out my upload limit. Bad news is I can't upload the screens yet. Good news is it will reset the first of every month. The update is ready, but since I want the screens stored in the same place I won't be able to upload it before the first of august.

Since It's still a few days to when I'll be able to upload my screenshots I'm seizing this opportunity to ask you to go and vote in the AARland choice awards.

Voting for this AAR is not required (it is appreciated though!) but it would mean a lot to the AAR community if you go and vote. It's a great way to keep a writAAR motivated, and to give credit for ones work.

Last edited:
May 10th 1926

As seems to be the trend for the past months another country decided to declare themselves independent from German rule.

1370838591_5_Wri6.jpeg

This time it was Guinea, I wonder wich one will be next. And more important, when the Heer will finally do something about it!

May 28th 1926

Another Nation sees it's birth. Luckily it's one of our enemies former colonies, and we welcome them into the world.

1370838620_5_2TOL.jpeg

June 28th 1926

And today yet another nation breaks away from the British Empire, this time it's Sierra Leone. Naturally we establish diplomatic relations with them, and acknowledge their independence.

1370838647_5_7piF.jpeg

July 24th 1926

This time it's one of our former colonies that went into an open rebellion. Gabon will be dealt with one the tome comes. As I've heard, there are already troops underway to supress their hopes of independence.

1370838684_5_GKRD.jpeg

August 28th 1926.

How could this have happened, last time we heard the British Empire was nearly toothless and unable to mount any operation worth mentioning. It might be a slight oversight, but the fact remains that we now have lost a valuable ally in the war!

1370838712_5_Gj0n.jpeg

I wonder what nation would be stupid enough to not leave any defenders behind to defend their homeland?

September 10th 1926.

Another nation gets illusions of grandeur. They will soon find out it is madness to declare themselves independent when the Afrika Korps is mere weeks away from their borders!

1370838736_5_X_pA.jpeg

October 11, 1926.

We've shown our people that we will bring back order, despite a war going strong. However, it should be noted that bravery and skill will be rewarded, even if you are a dissident nation. The Emperor has send a peace offer to our former colony of Mauretania wich reclaimed most of the lost territory but left enough for them to retain their independence, albeit under German supervision.

Since this seems to be better than their total annihilation, they accepted the offer.

1370838785_5_GZM4.jpeg

October 28, 1926

Speaking of rebel nations, the British seemed to have lost even more territory to nationalst sentiments.

1370838830_5_Jx0a.jpeg

Singapore's sovereignty will be acknowledged by the Reich.

January 14 1927

A New Year, another year of grinding trench warfare and slow moving campaigns.
On a lighter note, the British have lost some more territory the last month.

1370838870_5_t49A.jpeg

January 22, 1927

Poor Ceylon. The Brits took them by force, after they have nearly been independent for a full 8 days

1370839090_5_4i4M.jpeg

Still, I believe they will take their freedom again soon enough.

February 7, 1927.

I finally managed to copy a map of the Afrika Korps. Here you can clearly see that although we are still fighting in Afrika, we are a long way from being in full control.

It's also clearly to see that we and our allies outnumber the Entente by far, but rebellions are clearly still a problem for both us and the Entente forces.

1370838898_5_44qS.jpeg

Also note the effort of the Moroccan King to reclaim it's country.

March 17, 1927.

Disaster for our effort. Whilst they were delaying our front troops, the americans have rushed our allies in the south, with a disastrous result!

1370838970_5_QD7Z.jpeg

The troops that the Yanks had deployed to fight the Mexicans can be be used against our troops. The war just got prolonged again.

March 25, 1927.

I've received the letters your mother sent me, along with your drawings. It seems I might have an artist for a son. It's now only a few days to your fifth birthday, and I just wanted to tell you that I have not forgotten. How I long to see you and your mother again, It has been years now, and it pains me not knowing when I will be allowed to see you again.

April 10, 1927

Another nation rises up in arms.

1370839002_5_wW2-.jpeg

When will they learn?

June 29, 1927

I've obtained another map from the Afrika Korps. It now clearly shows progress!

1370839035_5_Vwxf.jpeg

We are still slowly advancing along the Gold Coast towards central Afrika. In the mean time our Ottoman Allies have landed in the east of africa and are advancing from our colonies their, reclaiming their gains for the Empire. This leaves the Entente and the rebel nations lodged between two armies. They can now only retreat back to the south. The tide in Afrika has taken a sharp turn in our favor.

Meanwhile I'm still fighting on the American Front, in the Alaskan wastes. Now that they have subdued the Mexicans, the Americans have decided to abandon Alaska, and Canada for that matter, and left only a token force for the defense, or more likely to delay our forces.

Most battered frontline units are now retreating back into the States themselves allowing us to finally advance. Although we are now advancing, it will take us weeks if not months to reach the US – Canadian border, time that allow the Yanks to entrench themselves.

1370839066_5_pH61.jpeg

Last edited:
This AAR is really good and I just read most of it the past hour.

The one thing that has been kinda bothering me that I knew was off was that you are referring to the Kriegsmarine, which was Germany's Navy in WW2, not WW1. Kaiserliche Marine should be the proper name. But if you have made an addendum to rename it Kriegsmarine and I simply havent seen it yet, then I apologize.

Its not a big issue, its just something that I keep noticing and its bothering me a little.(If it seems like im griping I dont mean to be I really like this AAR.)

Another thing. In 1924 you mentioned you had developed the Panzerkampfwagons but never afterwords discussed this. I wonder if you just havent built tanks or something is going on with them that you are waiting to spring on us. (Which would make sense seeing as our Narrator keeps referring to how long the war in America should last, and I think that tanks would end the war much quicker especially if you used them on course of blitzkrieg doctrine of rapid behind the lines strikes opening holes for the infantry.

Another thing. Would you consider at least partial demobilization to lower dissent? I dont know where youre numbers are at, but given the war has been going on 10 years youre dissent numbers must be really high, it must be killing youre TC.

This AAR is really good and I just read most of it the past hour.

The one thing that has been kinda bothering me that I knew was off was that you are referring to the Kriegsmarine, which was Germany's Navy in WW2, not WW1. Kaiserliche Marine should be the proper name. But if you have made an addendum to rename it Kriegsmarine and I simply havent seen it yet, then I apologize.

Its not a big issue, its just something that I keep noticing and its bothering me a little.(If it seems like im griping I dont mean to be I really like this AAR.)

Another thing. In 1924 you mentioned you had developed the Panzerkampfwagons but never afterwords discussed this. I wonder if you just havent built tanks or something is going on with them that you are waiting to spring on us. (Which would make sense seeing as our Narrator keeps referring to how long the war in America should last, and I think that tanks would end the war much quicker especially if you used them on course of blitzkrieg doctrine of rapid behind the lines strikes opening holes for the infantry.

Another thing. Would you consider at least partial demobilization to lower dissent? I dont know where youre numbers are at, but given the war has been going on 10 years youre dissent numbers must be really high, it must be killing youre TC.

Thank you for your feedback. I will try to answer your questions as good as possible.

Regarding the Navy: Thank you for pointing that out. Kaiserliche Marine makes more sense since Germany is still an empire. I simply did not do the research regarding that subject, thank you for correcting me.

Regarding the Panzers: I have a few build, but at the moment they hardly make a difference, just like in OTL. I must add that at this moment in the AAR only light tanks have been researched. Medium tanks are on their way. Also, in the 1914 scenario tanks are treated as additional brigades and not as regiments, they will always be there to support infantry.

I do however, have a few battles in mind in wich I will have the tanks become a little more than the bulletmagnets that get stuck in them mud they are now.

Regarding Dissent: I will not need to demobilize. Dissent is, although the rebels and nations breaking free might suggest otherwise, not a problem at all. Basically this has two reasons:

1. Game difficulty, wich is set on easy. This was the game I started to get a feel for how it worked, looked like and what the slight differences were.

2. Decisions: As some screens in the past update show, most decisions also lower dissent.

Because I've annexed and conquered vast swathes of land and all good it brings, Money is flowing in, allowing me to enact a decision every two months, at least. This lowers my dissent faster than it accumulates so that is under control.

Also the constant push into enemy lands and spree of victories of our armies keep the people happy as well. Germany is, mostly because of the Anschluss of Russia and Austria-Hungary, completely self supporting. The people are fed and a fed population is a happy one.

uly 16 1927.

I´ve heard the most curious rumor at the officer´s lounge today. It seems that the engineers at Krupp have invented an accounting machine. I can't imagine why they would need to. Everyone is taught how to add and deduct in school.

1373771236_6_Wp0X.jpeg

July 20 1927.

The Ottomans are victorious in Arabia. They have recently acquired new territory.

1373771258_6_q5Zu.jpeg

The peninsula is now quiet, however the remaining nations have spoken their outrage and troop movements have been reported near the borders. Surely they cannot be as stupid as to declare war on the people who are in the process of reshaping our world?

July 28 1927

It seems that my thoughts have been proven right. Half a year ago I said that I'd expect Ceylon to declare independence from the Brits again.

They did.

1373771276_6_n665.jpeg

Told you so!

It is as I assumed. The Brits have been scattered and much of their ports have been taken. The Royal Navy cannot protect the Empire anymore. It's still a long way but the signs are showing: The British Empire is falling apart.

August 1st 1927

I´ve been promoted! It seems that the Kaiser himself has allowed the cadre to promote promising privates and corporals to a suitable rank. Attrition and casualties have thinned the ranks of the non-commissioned officers and it seemed that the captain thinks I'm suitable to be a Sergeant. He even told me I could be more if I kept showing promise.

August 16 1927

There is a rumor going that the Army has invaded the mainland of Portugal. The rumor goes that this was done on request of the Kaiser, who has his eyes set on the Portuguese colonies around the world. He suspects that occupying their mainland holdings will coerce them into negotiations. It would also show the Entente that we are fully capable of expanding the war where we want. It remains to be hoped that it will not turn into a meatgrinder like the Korean front. Our forces there have been throwing themselves at the Japanese trenches for years now, without any breaktrough. The battle has costs us at least a million men so far. It's a bloody stalemate, with only the occasional assault.

August 20 1927

I have confirmation. We have invaded and occupied half of mainland Portugal In the last four days.

1373771303_6_W4jO.jpeg

The rest of Portugal proper is expected to be under Imperial administration within the week.

August 26, 1927.

Once again I've obtained a map from the Afrika Korps.

1373771216_6_EipI.jpeg

It clearly shows that the campaign in East Afrika has been concluded. The enemy has few standing armies and is plagued by rebellion. Unfortunately the infrastructure is not as good as it was in Europe and it will take sever weeks or maybe months to finally eliminate all resistance and secure the gold coast.

I also managed to recover a “lost” map of our current campaign.

1373771845_6_qlRe.jpeg

It shows what we all know. The advance has been ground to a halt, we've been stuck in Prince Rupert for quite a while. Luckily the advance across the frozen wastes of Canada is progressing steadily, albeit slowly.

September 15 1927

One of the perks of being a higer ranked person is that it allows me to get my hands on a few papers I'm not really supposed to have. I've obtained a more detailed map about the front in the east of afrika, the Liberian front to be more exact.

1373771303_6_W4jO.jpeg

It shows that we have recently subdued Liberia and I suspect that negotiations are in progress at the moment. It, obviously, tells us what the 41st, 43rd, 45th and 23th Armeekorps are up to at this moment. The low organization rate is slightly worrying me, however, since they have a lot of ground to cover I can see why their commanders would want to keep them on the move. They need to cover a lot of ground as fast as possible.

Septemer 16th 1927.

It seems I was right. The negotiations with the Liberian government were taking place and have been concluded.

1373771353_6_xkRx.jpeg

It appears the Reich has a new colony to maintain.

October 28th 1927.

Today is a slow day. The advance into the United States has been halted. We have dug in and have our lines probed by the Entente on several occasions per day. Things have calmed down. The Captain says we are awaiting replacements and reinforcements whilst the Oberkommando reassess the battle plans. We wait, but the men are getting bored.

January 1st 1927.

Happy New Year Maximilian! At this moment we still haven´t advanced into the USA. I´ve heard that the Afrika Campaign is progressing slowly. Reinforcements are arriving slowly, the Japanese are hunting for our convoys in the Bering Straight. I wonder how many men are now resting underneath the cold waves of the Bering Sea.

We've also received news that the Reich's engineers have developed a powerful engine which could be used to power our aircraft.

1373771386_6_Xea2.jpeg

I must say I'm glad for the boys flying in the Jasta's, but I cannot keep from asking myself why they would allocate precious resources to the Fliegerkorps. They have seen perhaps one battle in the entire war, which they've won so devastatingly we haven't seen an allied aircraft in the air since that day!

I will leave the research budget to those that have studied it. I'm sure they know what they are doing and that I'm overlooking something.

Now that were talking about overlooking something, let's take a look at the state of the world today.

1373771545_6_rpO4.jpeg

This map clearly shows the greatness of the Empire of Germany. Lest one minor uprising in the Crimea, we are in full control of our newly acquired lands. When you are done being silenced by the might of Germany, you can see that the British are almost defeated. With the notable exception of their African holdings and the British Raj, their provinces are rebelling, and will be lost to them.

Mainland Portugal is nearly taken, the defenders standing tall in Porto, which has proven difficult to take. We will starve them out if necessary. Their holdings in Africa need to be taken as well.

Canada is still standing, and the USA is untouched, they even expanded. With a new year ahead of us I'm sure we will bring the Americans to their knees.

Japan. Well Japan is being Japanese. They've dug in in Korea in great numbers and after years of battle with over a million lives lost, we have decided to enter a staring contest along that border. An invasion of Japan is out of the question, their fleet has to many ships to make an invasion successful, on the other hand, we have too much men to make an invasion of them successful. The blissful joy of a stalemate.

January 11 1928

Another enemy has been subdued. And an arrogant enemy for that matter. The story goes that the Kaiser would allow them independence in the immediate area around their capital, but not their other gains.

They refused that most generous offer!

1373771621_6_mxIr.jpeg

The Kaiser was not impressed, and Upper Volta has been annexed accordingly.

January 17 1928

Another enemy to fall. With a most generous peace offer I must say.

1373771673_6_vfUU.jpeg

Ivory Coast at least had the common sense to accept our generous terms!

January 28 1928

Well, I can't say if this is good or bad news.

1373771711_6_1dil.jpeg

It takes away a sort of ally against the Entente, but then again, they haven't put up much of a fight and it leaves more colonies to us.

It also means that the troops committed to the subjugation of Rhodesia can now take arms against my brothers in arms.

I say it's a bad thing, for now.

March 1 1928.

I saw the most curious of things today. The supply officers had a new way of redistributing the supplies and also a new type of truck. They told me it was because of the new supply system that was called Interbellum Supply, and it is said to be years ahead of it's time.

1373771736_6_g25P.jpeg

The only thing that keeps bothering me is the fact they call it Interbellum Supply. The war is still going, and the name suggest it is for in between wars. Wich makes no sense, after all, this is The War to end all Wars, isn't it?

March 4 1928

Another country out of the war.

1373771781_6_ikVy.jpeg

Niger made a wise choice.

March 21 1928.

Today is a glorious day for the Imperial Air Force! They have received new fighters.

1373771819_6_u_az.jpeg

They've also placed a photograph with the article, but now that I've seen it I can't help myself thinking that it looks kind of outdated.

March 30th 1928

Happy Birthday my son! Already six years old now! I am still wondering if you have received the gift I have sent you. Postal services are a nightmare, and quite a large amount gets sunk by the Japanese. I do have received the photo´s your mother has sent me. You are looking like quite the soldier in your tailored Army uniform. I´m proud of you!

Last edited:
Just discovered this AAR; really entertaining!

Thank you.

I´ve been struggling to write an update somehow I´d lost the overview of all things happening and things weren´t coherent anymore.

It was until today that I´d realised I´d gotten the dates wrong in the last update, but that the text written was saved in a different document. Because I was working in the OLD incoherent document thing made even less sense.

I now finally have the right documents and things are making sense again, so I am expecting to update later this day.

April 3rd 1928

I've received word that our troops have started their assault on Porto to dislodge the Portuguese and American defenders. Somehow the Americans have also managed to slip in some armored vehicles as support.

1411829043_6_tcFX.jpeg

Although we have numerical superiority this will be a tough fight. The Portuguese have the High ground and we have to cross a river before we even get to the Low Ground. I fear that many men will die in this attack.

April 28th 1928

Some better news came from the African front. Our Troops have reached the capital of Togo and have offered peace in the name of the Emperor.

1411829049_6_ESgn.jpeg

Because of their potential the Kaiser allowed them to remain independent under Imperial supervision.

May 3rd 1928

I've been keeping this quiet for the last month, but their have been some advances on the Canadian Front. Or should I say American Front?

1411829062_6_u2G0.jpeg

We have reached the US – Canadian border and started our advance into the state of Washington. The border is not very heavily guarded but we expect to run into fierce resistance as soon as we have reached what was the Frontier in the Old West.

May 8th 1928

We have won the battle for Seatlle!

1411829068_6_F2bf.jpeg

It took us only five days to have the Americans retreat. The State's capital is ours and the first major city that has fallen in our hands.

Although we have the occasional armed American taking potshot's at our troops, most leave us alone. It could be because we try to interfere as less as possible with their lives. We have a war with their government, not the average American.

May 23rd 1928

Another nation fall to the might of the Eagle!

The East African Union refused to surrender to our emperor's demands, and the government fled. We've retaken control of their lands and the international community no longer recognizes the EAU government.

1411829082_6__bKM.jpeg

June 2nd 1928.

I have a few important snippets I wish to write down. Some are a little late, but I'm commanding soldiers and we are in the middle of a invasion, so I'm a little preoccupied.

1411829092_6_yF0V.jpeg

As you can see Messerschmitt has improved our tactical bombers. It appears we have some, but I haven't seen any doing actual combat yet.

The next development, the Tankette by MAN is more promising. It is said to be an armored one man vehicle that is fully armored and can traverse most terraintypes. It sounds useful but expensive.

The last development, mechanized agriculture seems irrelevant to our war effort but appearances can be deceptive. This makes our farmers job a little easier, requiring less men to work on the land, freeing up more men to serve.

June 15th 1928

Today it was announced that there has been an important development in a research project.

1411829111_6_buj7.jpeg

Rocketry is a major contribution to our cause, and if implemented correctly it should theoretically allow us to bombard the enemy from a safe distance, even further away than normal artillery. Unfortunately that is only theory, I've heard the breakthrough was that they were finally able to get a rocket to lift off, and they are now working on getting it further than a few hundred yards.

It will take a few years before we can reap the rewards.

June 21st 1928

The first day of summer brought us some hot news. The country of Central Afrika has been defeated and is now back into the Reich.

1411829128_6_OdkT.jpeg

June 29th 1928

Here's a small update on the American front, we are progressing as planned and resistance remains light. The bad thing is that we have to walk the entire distance, and setting up and securing our supply lines remains a thing that slows us down.

1411829147_6_MJHU.jpeg

July 5th 1928

Although they are being invaded, the Americans stubbornly celebrated their independence day. Our presses are working overtime to use this as a means to ensure their cooperation. We are handing out flyers that state that we are allowing the USA to remain an independent state in any peace deal. Also it states that our war is with the French and the British, not the American people.

The people are believing it, but I fear it is only because we can keep our troops in line. There have been no cruelty against civilians, and our prisoners are well taken care off.

In other news, Messerschmitt has completed a project:

1411829164_6_Uc2h.jpeg

We now also have strategic bombers.

Although it is good to know that we can build them, I'd rather have that we did build them and use them to bombard the enemy.

August 1st 1928

Again the Air force is the one to get new toys:

1411829175_6_TCpF.jpeg

August 11th 1928

The progress on the American Front is still on schedule. Although resistance is starting to increase, we are still moving ahead of schedule

1411829195_6_pzj7.jpeg

August 15th 1928

This map shows the entire North American Front. We have progressed further it Canada, and have started to cross the border on several other places into the USA.

1411829195_6_pzj7.jpeg

September 4th 1928

Again Messerschmitt has completed a project. I just can't figure out if it is for the Air force or for the Kaiserliche Marine.

1411829236_6_wdNs.jpeg

I can tell it's not for the army, which is kind of disappointing. However, we have been the prime focus of the research effort for years, so it makes sense they are now shifting their attention to the other branches.

October 7th 1928

Another project completed.

1411829249_6_36Jq.jpeg

Poor things, having to literally walk the world from Europe through Asia to America.:p

October 28th 1928

Cameroon has been retaken.

1412272309_6_weHD.jpeg

The African campaign is making momentum, resistance is waning and our troops are progressing fast.

November 16th 1928

In other news, I've received word that Messerschmitt has again completed a research project. Still, it contains somewhat outdated information, but I figure it can be used to improve our skills even further

1412272318_6_ea2s.jpeg

November 24th 1928

More news from Afrika!

1412272325_6_0KQE.jpeg

Togo is the next in line to be put back in it's place, under German Supervision.

Although I kind of feel sorry for those who long for independence, I feel this is for their best. They clearly are unable to stand up for themselves and their leaders lack judgement, declaring war on Germany. They need Guidance, and Germany can give it to them.

April 12th 1929

I'm sorry I've been unable to write anything sooner, but we had a tough few months of fighting. However today we have been taken from the front for a few days and have been issued new weapons and equipment.

1412272341_6_UZpc.jpeg

It contains stat of the art rifles and even new types of machine guns, which have a futuristic feel to them. This new MG30 is quite different from our current MG08's.

May 14th 1929

I've been able to trace a new map of the American Front.

1412272350_6_TyoW.jpeg

Progress is slow but steady. However the American Army has finally caught up with our advance and is now giving some fierce and effective resistance. The Americans however are also lagging behind in their military research and are fighting us with outdated equipment.

May 19th 1929

Another project for the Air Force. I know it is necessary to keep up with our techs but the lack of enemy aircraft still makes me wonder if we really need to spend much money on the airforce.

1412272354_6_BuxD.jpeg

June 1st 1929

Well, another present for the Heer.

New Artillery cannons!

1412272366_6_F6MQ.jpeg

Let's hope the guys in Art know how to use them.

June 19th 1929

In may of 1928 I've written about the Battle of Porto, a battle that is still waging. Of course there have been a few lulls in combat, but Porto still has not been taken

1412272376_6_lzOk.jpeg

The American's are deeply entrenched on the opposite side of the river, the still have the advantage.

In other news there are again a few improvements made in our airplane technology.
This time in the interceptor's.

1412272395_6_tB2Y.jpegp

What they have to intercept escapes me.

July 26th 1929.

Just look at this report:

1412272410_6_UDPk.jpeg

More airforce related projects! What good will that do to our effort, the Enemy has no airforce to speak of! In my opinion it is better spend in favor of the Navy, so that it can protect our troop transports and bomard enemy shores.

I know I should not doubt our leadership, but it can be pretty hard not to sometimes.

August 24th 1929.

Finally a technological advancement I can see the purpose of:

1412272422_5_4P8n.jpeg

It's a beauty to be honest, it is more mobile then the last and has a moveable turret with a machinegun on top, has a great exhaust system so no more sitting in the engine fumes for my brothers in arms. It's bigger, better and packs more punch, I cannot wait for the time the entire tank corps is upgraded with these beauties!

August 29th 1929

Another Air Force advancement.

I don't want to spend to much time on that.

1412272432_6_Tdw5.jpeg

September 9th 1929.

We have commenced to attack the Americans in Santa Barbara, it houses a lot of troops that are equal to ours. They also seem to be fighting with newer equipment than in the last few months.

Our new upgrades had better arrive soon, otherwise we will not have that advantage over the Americans.

1412272443_6_klrn.jpeg

But perhaps their most recent advance in Civil Industrial Technology is of help there.

It appears we have found new ways to increase our Industria efficiency, allowing to produce more with the same capacity.

1412272459_6_TArz.jpeg

October 6th 1929

New types of fighters for the airforce. Although I now see them more often, they still don't have to fight any other aircraft. They can drop bombs, but they can't aim very well.

1412272473_6_VFDR.jpeg

I can however see the difference an airforce can make in a war. I'm starting to see why the leadership is investing in such machines.

It's a mystery how the military manages, if at all, to produce, test and USE all these fighters and bombers, before they are outdated.:p

From the looks of things, this war may last well into the 40's. Are you planning on building an air force? If there aren't any opposing air forces you should be able to inflict some serious damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.