My first AAR. I will play with the following settings:
-Arsenal of Democracy 1.07
-Third reich mod versie1.07
- Barbarossa "bring them on"
Some house rules: (you as reader can also make suggestions and if the suggestion is ok with me, i will implement it right away in te game)
- no militare control
- no expeditionary forces
- no puppets (except from events)
- no more then 100 % infra per province
- no ground bombing (exception are partisans). All other missions are allowed. Like interdiction on divisions etc.
- all operations will start on historical date. Maybe after 22 juni 41 (barbarossa) i will maybe let this rule go.
- not only building infantry, but for example also mountainers, paratroopers.
- Luftwaffe will be with FTR, INT, CAS, TACT and TRA
- no disbanding starting units
- no disbanding buildings in queue (exception is when Austria is building infra when anschluss is happening)
- finish all fights before save game
- no switching ministers allowed (only by events and i will always go with yes, so Schacht will resign)
-only historical axis. ITA, ROE, HUN, BUL, FIN, SLO. So no JAP
Update will follow soon. This AAR will be strategic story with some pictures to make it easier to read, so no conversations between Hitler and the Generals for example