Step-by-Step tutorial for patching Paradox EU3 executable and allows it to memory adresses past 2Gb.
This step is pretty much mandatory with Divine Wind version, specially for people using Win7. If you experience disappearing windows before a game crash, this is likely your problem.
Don't forget that since the mod directory doesn't work with DW you should have a specific EU3 installation for MEIOU:TD in any case.
1. Backup your eu3game.exe. Simple way is making a simple copy/paste of the file and rename it.
2. Go to http://www.ntcore.com/exsuite.php
3. Download CFF Explorer Suite (see red circle on the screenshot).
4. Install the application.
5. Now run the application (Start Menu > Explorer Suite > CFF Explorer)
6. Choose File > Open
7. Browse to the main eu3 folder (the installation from which you'll run MEIOU) and select eu3game.exe
8. Once your exe is opened, a new panel appear on the left.
Click "File Header" as highlighted on the screenshot :
9. A new panel appear on the right.
Click the button simply named "Click here" at bottom right as shown on the screenshot :
10. Once again a new panel opens, this time in a specific window.
Activate the "App can handle >2Gb adress space" checkmark as highlighted on the screenshot and hit ok :
11. Choose File > Save, then exit the application.
12. Congratulations, you're done.
NB : Credits for this should also go to SnakeByte99 who brought it to our attention, and to the first person on CivFanatics who got the idea to apply this on Civ4.