• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand when people get personally offended with this thread and other threads complaining for a better game. We all paid a good sum of money for this and I think it's our right to demand a product we're happy with. I chose to not make a long list of the problems because I can see at least 4 multiple page threads on this subject, and HOPE the devs have already seen those. This thread was meant for PI to see the discontent, as I feel it is important for thm as a company to cater to their customer's wants and needs. Once again I love Paradox games, VIcky 2 being no exception. It is just not done in my eyes. PLEASE be respectful.

I don't understand when people get personally offended with this thread and other threads complaining for a better game. We all paid a good sum of money for this and I think it's our right to demand a product we're happy with. I chose to not make a long list of the problems because I can see at least 4 multiple page threads on this subject, and HOPE the devs have already seen those. This thread was meant for PI to see the discontent, as I feel it is important for thm as a company to cater to their customer's wants and needs. Once again I love Paradox games, VIcky 2 being no exception. It is just not done in my eyes. PLEASE be respectful.

1) you come over as self entitled, sorry but you do
2) Devs or someone similar responded to the other 'why 1.3 broke game'
3) Always someone on every game forum, using 'potential' as a reason bag devs or make multiple threads, and then get offended that people dont see there ideas as the second coming

on a side note if you had actually listed the problems in the OP i would take you more seriously,
ie : i would like a manual switch to stop admirals being made and only generals created or a set percentage of general to admiral to stop admiral spam when a ship is out of port

being disrespect is ad hominem. Not attacking your argument based on the merit of your argument

Status
Not open for further replies.