+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "AARound the gulf in 80 years", staring Elbiz Jauf, as written by Yuls Ver'n

"AARound the gulf in 80 years", staring Elbiz Jauf, as written by Yuls Ver'n

ill post my objectives and the topic name now before i start to avoid someone taking my topic name(again).

Objective

Conquer the middle east, including Egypt and North Africa(and, of course, AARmenia).

Difficulty

The difficulty will be set at Very hard.

The Game

This game was played as standard 1.05 patch Europa Universalis, Age of Mercantilism as Persia.

Part 1 coming soon
    Last edited by Warhead990; 27-10-2002 at 02:05.

Right Wing Conspirator Charles II's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3

May Allah be with you!

Cant wait to see human intelligence dominate the typically retardified AI of that region. Rock on =) will be reading

Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Persia? Watch the Ottomans, and get rid of those nasty Sunnis! Allah Akhbar!
    Reading makes a full man; conference a ready man; and writing an exact man - Francis Bacon

Part 1: The Rebbelion

"Sire! Sire!" A man rushed into the Sha's court.
    As he paused to wait for the Shas approval, the Sha instead left the room. As a desparate ploy for attention, he screamed "Whats the difference between a Shi'ite Moslem and a Sunni Moslem? A u and a couple n's, get it?"

-Cut to: Execution-

"Any last words?" the executioner asked.
    "Er...yes! What i was trying to say was..." Then the Axe came down. The watching Sha quickly applauded and turned to Lt. General Elbiz Jauf. He wispered "did you move the 1st army out of Ishfan like i asked?"
    "Yes. Its been done."
    "And you split the army, right?"
    "Of course. You do not trust i follow your orders?"
    "I know you follow orders. But say that again and you end up like punny over there."

-Later, in the Royal Palace-

A Diplomat walks into the kings court
    "Sire, I bring terrible news to you. Theres been a rebellion in Ishfan! Theyve taken the Holy Persian Carpet Factory!"
    "What?!? That factory generates half of our income!"
    The diplomat chimes in: "And it is built over a holy area"
    "Im sure. In any case, im sure Jaufs men have taken care of it?"
    "no, sir. his men are north of here, per his orders."
    The shah gets a cold angry look on his face." I TOLD him specificly NOT to move those men. What do we have for defence?"
    The diplomat obviously bears a dire look. "Not much, only the garrison." For his next suggestion he mumbles a little. "Say, why dont you see that guy in central Ishfan who claims he can summon a troll sire?
    "I'm out of control? what are you saying? I'll Kill you afterwards. For now we must flee!"

note: Jaufs men easily destroyed the 11,000 strong rebel force afterwards. Wasnt able to play much yesterday.

Part two(much more interesting) coming soon
    Last edited by Warhead990; 27-10-2002 at 20:25.

Originally posted by Warhead990
    Part 1: The Rebbelion

"Sire, I bring terrible news to you. Theres been a rebellion in Ishfan! Theyve taken the Holy Persian Carpet Factory!"
    "What?!? That factory generates half of our income!"
    The diplomat chimes in: "And it is built over a holy area"
    "Im sure. In any case, im sure Jaufs men have taken care of it?"

For his next suggestion he mumbles a little. "Say, why dont you see that guy in central Ishfan who claims he can summon a troll sire?
    "I'm out of control? what are you saying? I'll Kill you afterwards. For now we must flee!"

HAH! I love it. At this rate the Shah will wind up killing everyone in his court before he tackles the hated Sunnis! Insane monarchs are ever so much fun.

Keep up the good work.

Oh, and before i forget:

thanks to Shiiuga for the great title

The Rebbelion continued

As the shah was ready to flee, and man and 3 guards burst through the door. The man was dressed odly, wearing a gold chain around his neck. His voice boomed through the shah's palace. "YO ARMY WAS TRIPPIN! WE TOOK YO GARRSION UP IN HERRE!"

Everyone in the palace was stunned. The shah asked quitly "Who are you?" He responded " Yo havin hearin troubles in yo old age, old man?" His three guards laughed at that one. So the shah awaited what he would say next.

"Our crew, we rocked the mic right bitch!"
    Finnaly the shah responded. "you sure? I think i saw your army in toilet once."
    "What yall sayin? I think we got the city, you betta get down and beg fo' fogivness!"
    The shah then looked over the men and could see, in the distance, Jaufs forces marching tword the city. He knew all he had to do was stall for a few more minutes or so.
    "um...so, whats in the news today?"
    It continued like that until Jaufs men arrived and marched into the city. Eventually the men and thier army were killed.

"Good job, Jauf." the shah said to the Lt. General.
    "your promoted to Lt. General! congratualations!"
    Jauf was a bit puzzeld by this comment. "But sir, i already am a-"
    "no buts. say that again and ill have you bumped back to LT. General so fast it'll make your head spin."
    "okay sir. whatever you say."

Once again, a longer and more interesting Part 2 coming soon.

Right Wing Conspirator Charles II's Avatar
    Europa Universalis 3

trippin? lol

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Originally posted by Charles II
    trippin? lol
    They were very hip back then . I believe Snp D'ggi D'g was quite popular back in the ghettos of Baghdad .

Anytime with the title Warhead

The Father of AARland Lord Durham's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Yuls Ver'n is it? I guess that explains the title. Good one. Now, can you explain the spelling of 'Rebbelion for me?

It's nice to see that the Shah gets down and reasons with the bros...
    Current AAR: The Sons of Ragnar Lodbrok: In the Shadow of the Great Old Ones

Follow the link to read The Pariah. For more Lovecraft style horror, try The Crane Horror and my Holmes/Lovecraft story The Case of the Galloway Eidolon. All are free to read in the Lovecraft eZine.

Available: The Saglek Incident in the anthology Sha'Daa: Pawns and Witiko in the anthology Bigfoot Terror Tales: Vol 1

Also: Plains of Hell in the anthology Lawyers in Hell & Colony in the anthology Rogues in Hell, continuing the HUGO award winning Heroes in Hell series, edited by Janet Morris

For a complete list of my AARs go to The Ink Well. Visit my Website for news, reviews and story excerpts.

Originally posted by Lord Durham
    Yuls Ver'n is it? I guess that explains the title. Good one. Now, can you explain the spelling of 'Rebbelion for me?

It's nice to see that the Shah gets down and reasons with the bros...
    i wouldnt call myself a spelling mastermind on sundays

+ Reply to Thread