• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I bet the Luftwaffe can dodge those easily,which would prove to be a problem unless he can bring up a few AA brigades or build and upgrade the Danske flyvevåben :)

At that point he'll fire the space pulse lasers which are very good at hitting fighters and will utterly destroy them.

I have a secret weapon for use against the Germans.

marvinq.png

:D

No don't rely on him he's a bad guy and bad guys always fail in the most epic way possible

But he has the space modulator... :D

ALRIGHT NOW!!!! Back to reality(at least some of it),waht are youre plans for the Luftwaffe?

Honestly, there isn't much I can do about them at all. I do plan to build a couple of intercetors but at 20 IC each, they are overly expensive. I need ground forces first and formost. I want to have 2 full corps for the invasion of Sweden and 3 for Defense against Germany. Coastal fortifications are also going to become a prioity as soon as I get the tech for them finished. I'll probably try to throw in some AA into the mix but I need to research them as well. Denmark starts the game with so little and time is quickly running out.

Chapter 10 - The Dogs of War

The months of April and May were filled with a flurry of activity. Advances were made in Industrial Production.

chp102.jpg

And the last of the artillery brigades were deployed.

chp101.jpg

chp103.jpg

chp105.jpg

Towards the end of May a surge of patriotism spurred by a radio address by the king, led to a spike in recruitment.

chp104.jpg

It never seems to fail however, just as plans start to move into action and things begin to look promising, storm clouds open up sending a torrent of rain. While the developments of the 1st of July were half a world away there was still potential for disruption. An incident at the Marco Polo Bridge had sparked yet another war between China and Japan.

chp111.jpg

chp112.jpg

Three weeks later on the 27th of July, Hitler announced that Germany and Japan had formed an alliance.

chp113.jpg

After an emergency meeting, the King decided that we would have to be even more vigilant in determining the purpose of this new Axis alliance, but the invasion of Norway would go ahead as planed.

While nothing official was ever announced, intelligence reports from China determined that Japan had run into far more resistance than anticipated. By the end of the month they had made little progress.

chp115.jpg

Index
Chapter 9 - The Plan Revealed - March 5th, 1937
Chapter 11 - Operation Slartibartfast - August 13th 1931

Last edited:
I dont think Japan should make any difference to your plans. I've never played a game where I actually kept an eye on JP so I'm not sure weather thats strange or not.

I dont think Japan should make any difference to your plans. I've never played a game where I actually kept an eye on JP so I'm not sure weather thats strange or not.

I've read one AAR here where Japan invaded France before Germany, but that is far and away the exception.

I've read one AAR here where Japan invaded France before Germany, but that is far and away the exception.

Well in my games I sometimes get invaded by New Zealand,Australia and once even CHILE INVADED ME!!! (I was playing as Italy).

I mainly included the Japan comments for story purposes and I wanted to get the events documented in the AAR.

I just started playing the actual war with Norway a little bit ago. I will get the first post of it up either late tonight or early tommarow morning.

I approve of this AAR. Make us proud, son.

Oh. Good luck ;)

I approve of this AAR. Make us proud, son.

Give us Skåne, Norway, Holstein, Iceland, Normandy, England, Estonia, Gotland, Eireland, Finland, the Scottish Isles, Kingdom of Jerusalem, Helgoland, Rockall, Newfoundland, Labrador and the U.S. Virgin Islands back!

Thanks. I'll see if I can get some of those things on that list in your signature. :)