Thread: Rate of gaining of bonus points?

Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Blog Entries

Rate of gaining of bonus points?

1. What determines how many BPs we get?
    2. What determines how often we get them?
    3. What besides the trait Shattering Victories determines how big a boost BPs give?
    "Our officers of cavalry have acquired a trick of galloping at everything. They never consider the situation, never think of manoeuvring before an enemy, and never keep back or provide a reserve."

"I didnít want to change society. I wanted to give society a chance to determine if it should change itself."

"Jeszcze będzie przepięknie."

Great question, however I can only answer the 3rd one as I'm a bit unsure as well for #1 and #2.

Shattering Victories traits give you an additional 50% for SGB (Soul Gem Bonus) completed maps. Their accompanying Superior Trait will add 5% on top of that. Hope this helps!

1/ your PvE level
    2/ you gain them all the time, but you need to be logged out for several hours to be able to use them
    2 only shattering victories iirc

Dreamlords Moderator

well, killing a PvP boss will give you a bonus for 24 hours...

also of note: premium players get more overall bonus points, and accumulate them faster.
    Cynos of Thought and Diplomacy
    Talker of the mods
    ē̪●
    "The look on your face when a toddler rips your heart out and shows it to you? Priceless.
    For everything else, there's fwoosh." -Richard (LFG)

Blog Entries
    Melor Alias told me in the game that:

- You accumulate BPs at all time.
    - How many you are accumulating depends on your PvE level.
    - You get what you have accumulated only after you're logged out from the game for 4 hours.

That should clear it I think. :-) This also means PvE level is priority #1 since every day you spend accumulating BPs with lower PvE means you lose lots of crystal forever.

EDIT: Emu'd twice. ;-|
    "Our officers of cavalry have acquired a trick of galloping at everything. They never consider the situation, never think of manoeuvring before an enemy, and never keep back or provide a reserve."

"I didnít want to change society. I wanted to give society a chance to determine if it should change itself."

Anyone else think that # of missions completed with 0 bonus available should give you a slight increase? Would give people a reason to do more than just use SGB and logoff.

Blog Entries
    I'd give a small increase for doing missions in coop, bonus points or not. I can see how friendships in my CV are cemented by doing missions together. I killed 5 Swamp Kings this era. ;-)