+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3 28 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1731

Thread: [WIP] Modern day scenario!

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Ummmm...

It's certainly 1.3 compatible, I run 1.3.

Generally clearing your map-cache and flag-cache is the way to solve these sorts of problems. Check your install, and see if all the flags required are in the relevant directory.

I deleted the files under GFX/Flags thats the flag cache right?

Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

No, that's the flag files.

You want just the ones with "flagfiles_blahblahblah" to be deleted. Otherwise you've just deleted all the flags.

and the flag problem is causing the crashes?

No, the crash sounds like a mapcache problem. The flag problem is just causing you to have no flags.

I deleted the map cache, and the map is correct for the scenario, maybe its windows 7 thats the problem I know people have had problems with mods on it because of some back up thing it does

Okay so I managed to get the flags up and for some reason my original copy didn't work, so I made a copy that does work as vanilla and after modding the flags and the borders are correct, but the game still crashes whenever I load up a country
    Last edited by Shep505; 01-11-2011 at 23:29.

I have same problem whenever I try to load up country with windows 7 it just crashes if anyone could answer I'd be very greatful

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Lead and GoldMagickaVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Needs new political parties and some events. Delete all the 19th century events and parties.

I'm having problems with it too... Crashes after selecting country and clicking "Play", on Windows XP.

Quote Originally Posted by farinal View Post
    Needs new political parties and some events. Delete all the 19th century events and parties.
    I think I've already deleted old events and decisions, they shouldn't be there in 0.06 version.

Well, cyrylc, I believe you released the last version; which didn't have an event folder at all. It came with no instructions to delete the events (I assumed so, but most probably didn't know to delete them).

Oops, I thought I did remove all text from event and decision text files. I'll fix it in the next release.

so will it work if I delete the event folder or should I wait for the next update? From what I saw of it this mod looks pretty epic

You should delete the files inside "events" and "decisions" folders.

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by cyrylc View Post
    Oops, I thought I did remove all text from event and decision text files. I'll fix it in the next release.
    Your release also lacked some flags, especially from Caucasian nations.
    Also should I delete all unneeded nation like Baden and Milan?
    La Ilaha Illallah

Quote Originally Posted by GSC View Post
    Your release also lacked some flags, especially from Caucasian nations.
    Also should I delete all unneeded nation like Baden and Milan?
    That's weird, I remember making the flags and all the other stuff. Guess I just haven't released it.
    Yes, if they're unneeded, they're just taking up the space and making game slower.

Yes, I remember flags like Kalmykia's missing.

Here are some new things, not much, but still something new:
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20967...+World+0.7.rar

I'll delete factions in the next version.
    La Ilaha Illallah

Those events shouldn't be there. They should have been deleted.

Edit: On second thoughts, the decisions shouldn't be there either. I'll upload it again today or tomorrow with the events and/or decisions deleted.

There are few which are needed like Germany gaining 1918 cores and unification of Korea.
    La Ilaha Illallah

Another version!

Stuff done:

-taken GSC's latest update and:

1. removed all events except for ideology-enabling events
    2. removed all decisions except for old German borders, Korean unification and the canals (until we add them at the start)...
    3. made a change to cb_types.txt so that AI can use "Acquire State" on capitals and one-state countries. While it messes up the infamy a bit, it means the AI will no longer just take all the states of a country and ignore it when it has one left (I kept seeing a rump Iraq surrounded by Turkish territory knowing the Turks would never, ever, ever annex Iraq.)

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20975718/MDS+0.08.zip

Results of a quick Bhutan playthrough:

Wars between Hungary against Ukraine, Romania, and Serbia
    Wars between Italy and Turkey (Italy annexed all of western Turkey! )
    Wars between Japan and Russia (Japan snaffled Sakhalin)
    Wars between India and China (wp)
    Wars between France and Germany (Germany annexed Elsass and Franche-Comte)

Great Powers were China, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, India, Japan, and the US (not in that order!), which is nice and plausible. Played until 2037.

To cyrylc: Update the first post please!

To myself: Learn some more modding skills. Aspiring to create a Turkestan union and a decision to form it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3 28 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 78 ... LastLast