• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also why do you have everyone hatin' on Israel.

Can I request you give them a chance of survival? Like maybe giving them a few more divisions?

Yeah, while I'm without internet I'm planning on letting the game run for a few months to see what happens, and if one side gets utterly hammered straight away I'll balance it somehow then reload.

Or maybe a Deus Ex Machina will pop up and the war ends ;)

Edit: Officially in-story though, it's because they've already gobbled up Jordan, Syria and Lebanon and have the backing of the Western powers and the rest of the states that aren't allied with that powerblock are worried about having a growing power in their backyard.

Well its not like Israel wouldn't release them (IRL)
Except Jordan since it was outlined for a Jewish state in the Balfour Declaration with Israel. So whatever. Just make sure no total OP obliteration?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will make sure there is no OP obliteration in this war. Also, it's been two years since the defeat of Syria and Lebanon, longer since the defeat of Jordan. In-game, if they were going to be released, they would have been ;)

To all: Also, I know IRL it's a very touchy subject, so sorry if I've done something that JUST WOULDN'T HAPPEN ARGH YOU FOOL, but this is a game after all, and doing economic updates every four years is boring :p

Nice and interesting turn of events right there.

Wow who would've thought the Jews would go on the offensive instead of defensive?

Wow! Poor Israel! I hope they will either win or go down kicking and screaming. What is the stance of USA and USSR like? Are they likely to intervene in case of landslide victory for either side?
Otherwise really enjoyable AAR, looking forward for more.

If no one minds me being a bit nationalistic but:
מדינת ישראל תסתיים עד עליונה מול אויבים שרוצים להרוס אותה!

Translit:
State of Israel will end up facing the enemies who want to destroy it
(Makes more sense in Hebrew)

Last edited:
Wow! Poor Israel! I hope they will either win or go down kicking and screaming. What is the stance of USA and USSR like? Are they likely to intervene in case of landslide victory for either side?
Now, that would ruin the surprise wouldn't it ;)

Also, it may be anything between 2 days and 4 weeks before I regain internet access with my desktop PC (where my save files and games are), so I'm really sorry about that :( I won't be abandoning this though!

Oh noes!
Every good AAR seems to be losing it's internet connection now adays.
Hopefully it gets bacl sooner

Hey, great AAR. I followed your sig link from the Dayz thread. DH looks really nice, may have to pick this up.

edit *lol oops didnt notice the necro! found this AAR via a sig link!

Last edited: