Thread: Yeah so, Nedom Incarnate got killed D:

Yeah so, Nedom Incarnate got killed D:

Thanks to everyone else from ET and especially Brandt for having killed the Nedom Incarnate.
    Movie is currently being optimized/converted/whatever'd.
    Will be uploaded soon hopefully

gratz!

Also, it is quite fitting that you guys from ET got it. After all, you found an exploitable bug before (the co-op thing) and did NOT exploit it, rather had the devs fix it and then found the proper way to do it.

Game on!
    Last edited by Melor Arios; 03-05-2011 at 00:56.

I got a small video with bit's from the fight to. but I cant post it in the thread dev's said it shoud be in. so im gona wait, untill i get home from work tomorrow (7pm ish server time)
    Last edited by Brandt2729; 03-05-2011 at 01:04. Reason: added text

Congrats!
    I guess we must make future bosses even tougher now.

Brandt: Why can't you post a link in the thread?
    --
    Robert Riedel
    Dreamlords Developer

Sergeant

Congratulations to ET on completing the quest & winning the era.

Robby, I believe we can't reply to posts in the 'Announcement' section of the forums (atleast I can't)

Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Blog Entries
    We never could reply to announcements, that's one of rules of this and most other forums.

Just post the video here, there's only one movie in the contest anyway since you killed the bad dude as soon as they said they are dropping 10k T to the one who'll tape it.
    "Our officers of cavalry have acquired a trick of galloping at everything. They never consider the situation, never think of manoeuvring before an enemy, and never keep back or provide a reserve."

"I didn’t want to change society. I wanted to give society a chance to determine if it should change itself."

"Jeszcze będzie przepięknie."

Yes, we not allowed to post in that section

GZ Brant, GT ET

but too many scores for last quest if he comes only once, are for the other KVs, everybody awards chancen, this scores again to catch up. to lay out whole ära, and all that only on this one boss is damaging for the other KVs. if then müste boss rather come and on occasion

here is a small video of it. (the last 40 sec or so)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuWBce2L5_g

Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Blog Entries
    You don't have it all - or don't want to show others how you did it?
    "Our officers of cavalry have acquired a trick of galloping at everything. They never consider the situation, never think of manoeuvring before an enemy, and never keep back or provide a reserve."

"I didn’t want to change society. I wanted to give society a chance to determine if it should change itself."

"Jeszcze będzie przepięknie."

I dont have the begining,, and yes i dont realy want to show all that i got.

Ah, my bad. I have moved the thread and will increase the time this competition is open by two days. Everyone make sure to post your videos in that thread as soon as possible.
    --
    Robert Riedel
    Dreamlords Developer