• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Change log Beta 1.1:

Fixed Portugal SLI
Fixed Brazil LEN problem
SCO & SDM Palestine are now not longer Fatah and Hamaz Palestine
Fixed Sweden STA
Fixed Iraq Event
Fixed New Zealand Event
Added Hizbollah for LWR Lebanon
Added CNT-AIT Flag for LEN Spain
Fixed Republic of %
Added PER default flag
Fixed Pakistan flag and shield
Fixed Denmark LWR

Last edited:
Here's my proposal for a complete set for Romania in Darkest Hour, including Kaiserreich for DH:
<pics, thousands of them>
I'm afraid your shields and flags kinda failed.

Those generators don't make good graphics. I'd recommend to use EFM.

Uhm, I dont want to sound stupid but where do you put everything you got when you downloaded this mod? :p

All the files are in their folders into the zipped file. So, all you've to do is extract the zipped file and copy the resulting folder over your DH main one (or just extract the content over the DH folder).

Vax, please look your PM. I need some help.

Well, I posted the source images, so rrt877 can redo them. The current Romanian ones don't fit that well with the political currents.

Vax, please look your PM. I need some help.
I saw it. Have you used KeldorKatarn's counter converter? I'll give you a link via PM.
Were exactly where the territories of the Republic of Percentage?
:rofl:
Somewhere in Antarithmetica, I presume.
Well, I posted the source images, so rrt877 can redo them. The current Romanian ones don't fit that well with the political currents.
I see. I just had to be picky.

The Republic of % is right between the Empire of # and the ( Kingdom. It stats for several country names like Republic China, witch are nor Republic of China.

I think the Problem of the Romanian Images are that thy scaled to 70*44 by a pixel rereading algorithm in stead of a bicubian.

-

I had an little Idea, what are those tons of flags about with out the KI really using it?

I planed an event with improved election events, so every democratic countries can elect, and the non democratic ones got democratic or more autocratic uprise.

So democratic ones get an even every two years like: Elect left / Keep Government / Elect right.
And in the other two years an event like, the democracy is on the line, the people demanding quicker decisions: Accept / Decline / more Democracy.

And Autocratic got something like that: The people are asking for more democracy: Yes more Democracy / No / Strong our Government.
And of cause an left / right event.

SO eve county can choose once every second year between left and right and the next year between autocrat and democrat.

This so be called: "Advanced Democracy"

-

Another funny thing is the idea about an even witch will change the countries ideologies, randomly an the scenario start. So every nation got an even where they can choose one of the ten ideologies .. this can be fun and it shoudnt be such hard to code.

-

And Beta 1.1 is here: http://www.multiupload.com/M8XR8U0CXR

Change log Beta 1.1:

Fixed Portugal SLI
Fixed Brazil LEN problem
SCO & SDM Palestine are now not longer Fatah and Hamaz Palestine
Fixed Sweden STA
Fixed Iraq Event
Fixed New Zealand Event
Added Hizbollah for LWR Lebanon
Added CNT-AIT Flag for LEN Spain
Fixed Republic of %
Added PER default flag
Fixed Pakistan flag and shield
Fixed Denmark LWR

Last edited:
Funny thing happened with this mod (That I support)

When I annexed Germany as a Monarchist Cnada (featured soon in my AAR)
I released Germany after the war and got, "The Empire of German Nations"

Made me laugh at first (i approve)

The monarchist DFR ( German Federation ) will become the "Holy Roman Empire of German nations" but this title was a way to long. If you what to prevent this, you can either change its politic.

Or, if you what to prevent this, you can open the "flagchange.txt" at the line 2243. There you can change it's name and in the line below its flag.

-

feel free to post you AAR here, if its arrival.

The monarchist DFR ( German Federation ) will become the "Holy Roman Empire of German nations" but this title was a way to long. If you what to prevent this, you can either change its politic.

Holy Roman Empire would be enough, back in Europa Universalis series they used it originally.

"Holy Roman Empire of German nations"

It was not "nations" but "nation". Heiliges Römisches Reich Deutscher Nation.

As VI Imre said, Holy Roman Empire will suffice.

First it was called .. of German Nation but later called .. of German Nations. But "Holy Roman Empire" should be enough.

IMO "Holy German Roman Empire" would sound better, since it's (well...) German, after all.

IMO "Holy German Roman Empire" would sound better, since it's (well...) German, after all.

Neither "Holy" nor "Empire" would sound at least good, not to say about better. I'm not even mentioning "Roman"...

French Syria:

shield_u04gpu6.png

flag_u04pr0a.png

French Indochina: ( AUT )

shield_u03_autxqre.png

flag_u03_autostf.png

Japanese Idochina: ( FAS / NAZ )

shield_u03_fassp2j.png

flag_u03_fasxqmq.png

Hejaz:

shield_u509t15.png

flag_u50cr31.png