• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Maybe this discrepancy is raised out of a legal issue over any technical one. And since Steam wants to monopolize the gaming industry, it has measures in place to focus customer attention to (and assistance from) Steam alone.

I fear that is why ParadoxConnect is being shelved...indefinitely. First, the legal beagle needs to sniff out any potentially infringing hazards. Then, if cleared by the purse, the independent non-Steam activities are allowed to progress. :(

Goddamn you Steam.

If this is really a big issue, instead of posting here, everyone should email the Steam guys (or post on their forums). From my understanding, this isn't something PI has any real control over.

I thought we could access Tech support and stuff without our key? As far as I can tell at the moment having the key means nothing, I don't see why any of it warrants a refund from Steam.

As far as I know it is not an issue with steam but from the Mount and Blade Devs who did something wrong with the keys, so instead write e-mails to TaleWorlds to fix it.

I want my Icon!

Meh, this is annoying but at least forum functionality isn't curbed over it. Blaming myself for falling for TF2 Spy Janissary headdress pre-order bonus. :/

After seeing that people who bought warband/f&s in the recent steam sale were able to register their key I tried it again. As you can see, I was able to register wb/f&s. It seems the problem is solved!

Thanks! :)

They seem to have fixed most of the problems with steam cd keys just added a ton from when I got the PI bundel back in the day...

Last edited: